Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? (1604 Views)

Disclose Your ATM Password To Your Family. / Can You Disclose Your Exact Monthly Income To Your Partner / Can You Disclose Your Salary To Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by forgiven(m): 3:12am On Oct 04, 2006
Does it make sense to declare how much you make to your parents or in-laws? I wonder why they all want to know.
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by kiki(f): 4:22am On Oct 04, 2006
well i don't think ur in-laws got any bizzness with ur income but u can tell ur mum y will they want to know anywayz is not like u are livin with them but if u are living with them then u can tell ur mum or somthin
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by iice(f): 5:02am On Oct 04, 2006
Not telling my mom anything about income tongue tongue as for in-laws i dont know why they have to know.
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by GNature(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2006
What for ? No.
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by twinstaiye(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2006
Capital NO
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by windywendy(f): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2006
Parents? Maybe. Inlaws? NADA!!
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by lauryn(f): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2006
It doesnt really matter
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by edygirl(f): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2006
Not even my parents. I mean, why would they wanna know.
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by domwas2(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2006
It doesnt really matter

who say so!!!
some are ready to go any lenght to plan budget for you, after every ending of the month while u still have some plans for ur future to save which they don't see now,
be wise to know the pple you're surrounded with b4 disclosing, Not to regret,
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by lauryn(f): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2006
It still doesnt matter
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by forgiven(m): 3:37am On Oct 07, 2006
domwas2:

who say so!!!
some are ready to go any lenght to plan budget for you, after every ending of the month while u still have some plans for your future to save which they don't see now,
be wise to know the people you're surrounded with before disclosing, Not to regret,
u r right there. infact i think that is why they want to know. they have used different styles to ask, only to fully spell it out. they want to control my life for me thinking i am too small to manage money on my own. which way out now, don't think they need to know
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by domwas2(m): 12:26am On Oct 09, 2006
it doesnt matters to ladies anyway, but to a man it does,
for people not able to know ur limit is what makes a man, talkless of what u earn a whole month.

ur power is what u can do in a second which is from the pocket because money answers everything.
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:09am On Dec 10, 2006
Whats my inlaws business in knowing my income?
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by Ameena(f): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2006
I dont mind my parents knowing how much i earn, but my inlaws? dats absurd.
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by tEsLim(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2006
Lai lai!!!!! Thats stupid. And if they try run a background check on my account because I wanna marry there daughter they'll both loose. Thats stupid.

Dont do that! shocked
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by yogun(f): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2011
my mom knows,

in-laws ke? lai lai

Awon ko lo ran mi lo sukulu
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by stepo707: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2011
Parents yea owing to some reasons. Inlaw no way
Re: Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? by Outstrip(f): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2011
Hell no

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian House Maid Fought Over Indian Lover!! / Things We Say To Our Mothers As We Grow / Pleas Advise My Aunty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.