Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo (4458 Views)

Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb / What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers / Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2015
I am very sure that a lot of smart guys who are looking for the secrets to making money with fiverr are here. Well, the method that other sellers use to make huge sales is the secret that makes you to stay without a single order. What if you know the secrets?
Now let's help ourselves get the orders rolling. ..

Probably you are one of the numerous sellers who doesn't make a dim despite all the promotional efforts, or facing issues with negative ratings. That's not all, you might be having issues with payments, or fiverr features. There are many things you need to know, but I won't be able to list them here.

Ask any questions you might want to get quick answer some to, and I will provide solutions as soon as possible.

You can also ask anything about pay one er.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by completey(f): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
I have an account on fiverr but no order for 2 months. What happen?
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
completey:

Tell me about the services you offer and the value you agree to offer for the basic gig.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by completey(f): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Doubleoo:

Tell me about the services you offer and the value you agree to offer for the basic gig.
Editing and proofreading, you can check it out on fiverr.com/bunella.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by learnae: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
I can't withdraw since some days, saysIs your account active cos i just clicked on withdrawal and its saying "to enable withdrawal in this account, please contact our support here thanks"

I contacted them and this what dey sent
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
learnae:
I can't withdraw since some days, saysIs your account active cos i just clicked on withdrawal and its saying "to enable withdrawal in this account, please contact our support here thanks"

I contacted them and this what dey sent

If you have any issues that require you to contact customer service, the first thing you need to do is to edit your profile before contacting them. The reason is because issue regarding withdrawal is taken seriously, and they would want to know the actual owner of the account. To pass the test, u need to edit your name so that verification with government issued ID would not contradict.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
completey:

I will review your account and gigs now
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by learnae: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Doubleoo:

If you have any issues that require you to contact customer service, the first thing you need to do is to edit your profile before contacting them. The reason is because issue regarding withdrawal is taken seriously, and they would want to know the actual owner of the account. To pass the test, u need to edit your name so that verification with government issued ID would not contradict.

My account reflects my Real Name. This was was there response:

Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal providers. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile. In order to comply with our Terms of Service and to allow withdrawals from this account, you must close the remaining accounts associated to the previous Paypal account.
To change your Paypal email address, please log in to your account, go to Username Settings Account Settings and look for the "Your profile is associated with a PayPal account. To change it click here". You'll receive an email with further instructions on how to change your current Paypal email address. Once the changes are made, please let us know and we will review your account again.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by learnae: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
I have removed the old paypal account and added a new one, waiting for 24hours and yet no payout. Now am adding another paypal account now.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
completey:

Hi there!
I reviewed your profile, and what I saw is grammatical errors and improper use of punctuation marks. As a proofreader, you must be able to command English and write without errors.
In addition to that, your gig description is shallow. You have the opportunity to show prospects that you know what you are offering. Add some captivating sentences to the description and let's move on from there.
Secondly, the review you got doesn't look real.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
learnae:
I have removed the old paypal account and added a new one, waiting for 24hours and yet no payout. Now am adding another paypal account now.

Make sure that the PayPal account is not linked to another fiverr account.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by completey(f): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Doubleoo:

Hi there!
I reviewed your profile, and what I saw is grammatical errors and improper use of punctuation marks. As a proofreader, you must be able to command English and write without errors.
In addition to that, your gig description is shallow. You have the opportunity to show prospects that you know what you are offering. Add some captivating sentences to the description and let's move on from there.
Secondly, the review you got doesn't look real.

Thanks.I will work on the points you highlighted
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
completey:

Thanks.I will work on the points you highlighted

And make sure you tell your previous buyer to edit his/her review. The review doesn't look legit enough.
If I may ask, do you have any tool or subscription platform for your proof reading?
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by completey(f): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Doubleoo:

And make sure you tell your previous buyer to edit his/her review. The review doesn't look legit enough.
If I may ask, do you have any tool or subscription platform for your proof reading?
No
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
completey:

No
For efficiency, you might need to have a proofreading tool or subscribe on some platform such as Grammerly. However, since you are just starting, you don't need to invest your money on proofreading tools yet, as you can easily change niche if you think you can do better elsewhere.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Can you tell us other lucrative services one can sale on fiverr aside from writing.I just discovered web design and graphic design.thank you.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by wealthpreach(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
completey:
lol you sell a non buyable stuff or service. got to level one in ten days. thats ten sales, dont sell what you like but sell what people likes.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
wealthpreach:
lol you sell a non buyable stuff or service. got to level one in ten days. thats ten sales, dont sell what you like but sell what people likes.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree on this. You need to sell what you like so that you can survive even among competitors. The only thing you need to do is to know how to brand yourself.
Again, you need to understand how buyers search for what they want. Proofreading is hot, but you need to know the secrets.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Can you tell us other lucrative services one can sale on fiverr aside from writing.I just discovered web design and graphic design.thank you.

Obviously, graphic design is the hottest niche as at now. However, there are other niches that you can create your service and start getting sales hugely. Article writing is hot. I left the niche because I was dam busy, and unable to focus on other tasks.
There are some factors that can prevent you from getting sales even if the niche is super hot. Of course, these factors are secrets, and fiverr gurus are using it for their benefits.
If you are good in article writing, you can make it in that niche. I left article writing after I completed 200 gigs with 99% ratings.
Facebook page like, instagram followers, and twitter followers is also hot as at now.
The only challenge newbie can have is how to stand out among competitors in the first few weeks.
I won't be more open on this platform than this.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by wealthpreach(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Doubleoo:

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree on this. You need to sell what you like so that you can survive even among competitors. The only thing you need to do is to know how to brand yourself.
Again, you need to understand how buyers search for what they want. Proofreading is hot, but you need to know the secrets.
real strategy and branding sells sexy face also .
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by ufelove(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hi.. The only thing I can do well,/offer on fiver is CAD especially structural .. What's my fate on fiverr
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by bedfordng(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2015
ufelove:
Hi.. The only thing I can do well,/offer on fiver is CAD especially structural .. What's my fate on fiverr
then perfect it and sell it. Go through fiverr and see what others are selling using CAD and see how you can finetune a gig out of it
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
ufelove:

Sorry for the late reply, I was quite busy. Definitely, you can offer CAD on fiverr and make cool cash. As stated by the other guy, you need to check fiverr to see what other sellers are offering.
However, before you can start selling and making money, you must devote yourself and learn some basics.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Tinder: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Doubleoo:

Sorry for the late reply, I was quite busy. Definitely, you can offer CAD on fiverr and make cool cash. As stated by the other guy, you need to check fiverr to see what other sellers are offering.
However, before you can start selling and making money, you must devote yourself and learn some basics.

Do you know about any gig that sells faster and also i will like to know if you know any App i can pay for, i have added the cartoon and carricatures gig but i dont kne how to go about it.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tinder:

Do you know about any gig that sells faster and also i will like to know if you know any App i can pay for, i have added the cartoon and carricatures gig but i dont kne how to go about it.

To be honest with you, i cant list all the services that are selling fast, however, i can tell you that LOGO creation is supper hot.
Eboook cover also sells fast, likewise article writing.
If you are good in search engine optimization, you can make decent money in that niche as well.
Website design, especially wordpress design and customization also sells fast.
There are tons of services that are selling fast. Like i said earlier, i have to quit article writing because it keeps me busy all the time. I usually have enough work in that niche until i stop writing.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Tinder: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2015
Doubleoo:

To be honest with you, i cant list all the services that are selling fast, however, i can tell you that LOGO creation is supper hot.
Eboook cover also sells fast, likewise article writing.
If you are good in search engine optimization, you can make decent money in that niche as well.
Website design, especially wordpress design and customization also sells fast.
There are tons of services that are selling fast. Like i said earlier, i have to quit article writing because it keeps me busy all the time. I usually have enough work in that niche until i stop writing.

Okay plz i want to add carton $ caricature among my gig, what program can i buy that can transform a photo to carton or where can i learn it from, i saw some on youtube but they are photoshop and it is difficult. pls what do you suggest?
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tinder:

Okay plz i want to add carton $ caricature among my gig, what program can i buy that can transform a photo to carton or where can i learn it from, i saw some on youtube but they are photoshop and it is difficult. pls what do you suggest?
Honestly, you don't need to depend exclusively on software for those services. You need to learn how to use photoshop, illustrator and indesign
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Tinder: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Doubleoo:

Honestly, you don't need to depend exclusively on software for those services. You need to learn how to use photoshop, illustrator and indesign

Okay are those the 3 programs I have to learn and how do I learn that, also please which among 3 of them is easier to learn so that I can start my gig asap, I just need a software to start with while I learn how to do it myself
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tinder:

Okay are those the 3 programs I have to learn and how do I learn that, also please which among 3 of them is easier to learn so that I can start my gig asap, I just need a software to start with while I learn how to do it myself
Photoshop is great, and you can easily learn it from neighborhood. But for me, it's better to learn how to design using Adobe illustrator.
If you're good in illustrator, you should be able to use Photoshop without issues.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by ranson(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2015
@Doubleoo. Do you offer offline fiverr training for newbies?
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by Doubleoo(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2015
ranson:
@Doubleoo. Do you offer offline fiverr training for newbies?

Yes, I offer offline training, but due to physical locations, it's quite not convenient for people who live far from my area to visit for training. I lives in Lagos.
Re: Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo by ranson(m): 1:47am On Sep 10, 2015
Doubleoo:

Yes, I offer offline training, but due to physical locations, it's quite not convenient for people who live far from my area to visit for training. I lives in Lagos.

I lives in Lagos too. Alagbado neighbourhood. What's the t&c and cost? Then, what am I going to take away from the training? Should I pm you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense / Can You Write Very Good Articles? / A Quick Money Spell. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.