Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building (37672 Views)

Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names / Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS / Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by Islie: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2015
• I did it because my wife had deny me sex

Two married men with grown up children have been arrested by the Mabushi police division for
allegedly molesting and raping an underage girl in
an uncompleted building in Gishiri area.

13-year-old Peace Chinedu had accused Mr. David Sarki, a driver and Chidi Njoku, a businessman, who also live in Gishiri, of violently raping her in an uncompleted building.
Peace told our reporter that her mother went out that evening to buy some items for dinner when suddenly, Mr. Chidi Njoku, a father of three came to their house with David Sarki and requested she followed them to see something.

She said that initially, she refused, but the men
pressured her to follow them to where her mother was. On hearing that, she followed them, thinking that something bad had happened to her mother.
“I thought they were taking me to see my mum
because that was what they told me, but instead I was taken to an uncompleted building
. When I asked them why they brought me there, Mr. David slapped me and asked me to remove my clothes.

I refused, but both men tore my clothes. They pushed me down and Mr. David Sarki raped me. I cried and pleaded to Mr. Njoku who was watching, to rescue me but he also removed his trousers and raped me.”
She said that after the rape, she felt so much pain that she started begging the two men not to kill her.
They promised not to kill her if only she wouldn’t tell anybody about the incident. When she promised that she would not tell anybody, they asked her to wear her torn pants, after which they took her home.

“When my mother came home and saw me bleeding and crying, I told her what happened and she took me to the police station,” she said.
A Mabushi police source told our reporter that when the victim was brought to the station, she could not walk and was immediately taken to the hospital.
“There was blood and sperm stain on her panties with high degree of bruises in her private part.

The results of the test proved that the two men
raped the accused. We instantly stormed the houses of the suspects who were all family men, but they ran away until the police received a tip-off and they were able to arrest them from their hideouts.”

When our reporter visited the police station, Mr.
David Sarki agreed that he and Njoku raped the girl. He claimed that the devil pushed him to do
so as his wife had denied him sex.

When the Mabushi divisional police officer, Chief
Superintendent Ayobami Surajudeen was contacted, he confirmed the incident and the arrest, but said the case would be transferred to State Criminal Investigation Department.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/suspected-rapists-nabbed-at-mabushi/109312.html
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by OVI75(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2015
SHARP SCISORS WITH NAFDAC APROVED PEPER SHUD DO JUSTICE TO DEIR JOYWOOD IF FOUND GUILTY.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by ijustdey: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2015
He claimed that the devil pushed him to do
so as his wife had denied him sex.

the devil will be awe at the amount of lies some men do heap on him after committing a crime.

don't think he has seen the devil once for him to accuse him of the crime he did commit

12 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by debetmx(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2015
May God punish this shameless men.

8 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by yanabasee(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2015
You mean two uncastrated boars? Buhari should do somfin about it....
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by Israel5(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2015
I need the contract for their castration. I'ld do it without analgesic or anaethetic. It'l b Raw, wild and fun. So they(the lowlives) didnt see any female animal around bt the innocent igbo girl? And the act was initiated by a fellow igbo man. Imagne! No offence o #Igbo kwenu.. #no quotes pls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by shaboti: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Lawd have mercy
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by Cadamlk: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Blaming the devil for every misdeed.Even the ones he has no hands inside.Until devil go come out one day say una dey lie for him head

3 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by kenkakas(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2015
I rate Nigeria no 1 in producing rapists .........this rape issue is getting out of hand here sad sad sad married men for that matter or they? embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by kennyddonn(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2015
The heart of man is desperately wicked....
I am always saddened when I hear this
I wonder what pleasure u deserve when someone is crying and in pain
and u still go ahead to do it.
I really wants to know how the police and court handle such cases
coz if I were opportuned to make my judgement...
nothing but painful death dey serve
awon Oloriburuku maseanfani oloshi okunrin
am sorry I don't want to curse but I have to.

5 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2015
When will this ugly trend end? It's fast spreading like an Ebola Virus.....Hian!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by martineverest(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2015
What an insane world...cheap girls are everywhere.y a 13yrs old kid? What kind of pleasure ll dey get 4rm rape?

1 Like

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by tolexy007(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2015
angry seems like rape is gradually becoming a culture in this country......pls send them jail, angry angry
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by sherif4owo(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Why on earth!
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015
paedophilia is on d increase.....a stiffer punishment shd be given to this disgusting bastards

2 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by Dammyg2016: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015
[size=25]Always visit www.cyber l oaded.com for latest free browsing cheat[/size]
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by kannymoore(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015
[size20pt] Asin must THIS BE EVERYDAY NI TORI OLORUN ? [/size]

Please am I the only one who gets extremely irritated and disgusted @ the spate of the frequency of these rape topics by paedophiles EVERY SINGLE MORNING !!!!

Can't One have positive news tobrighten up one's day instead of these disgustingly depressing bit of news every MORNING that ends upmessing ones day in the end.

I'm not against putting up such topics oh.. mind you. But please, limit them to once a week.. twice at most!

Crime, alongside politics, romance and celebrity sections are not te only sections in nairaland. Efforts. Shouldbe made to bring to the fore topics in othersections like the TRAVEL, SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY, LITERATURE, FAMILY and even better, BRING BACK SOME OF THE OLD INTERESTING AND ENTERTAINING THREADS OF THE. YESTERYEARS.... Heck!... i somewhat prefer the latter as less people would be inclined to troll with "First to Comment" and all other childishly mundane babble.

Anyway sha.. just needed to get this off my chest for once.

Goodmorning y'all.

4 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by canalily(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Thats why am scratching my own my self

6 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by oneda(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015
The making of a Godless society
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by kachnov(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015
People are just going wacko these days.
End time husbands ?
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Stupid men.
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by femboy2(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by harmless011: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Why blame the devil for things you intentionally did
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Make I hear say. Those 2 fools no go jail angry

1 Like

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by thorpido(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
.....until the Nigerian government can make laws that give severe punishments to rapists,this kind of thing will continue.
People think they can get away with it or get a slap on the wrists.

Parents please raise your young boys to know rape is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
kill them cry
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by PastorOluT(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
If u still need another evidence that the world is gone crazt, I guess this will sufice. Give ur life today before its too late for Jesus is coming back soon.

1 Like

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2015
which way nija
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by jamesbanjo(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Nawa for them o
Re their wives dead or wat..
Imagine nw blamin d devil for wat they did intentionally
angry STUPID MEN
Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2015
Tribal warriors wont say anything... You wont hear any "Biafra". The "I came to check their names" crew will grow dumb suddenly... Because they are duly represented! They have suddenly all turned to uncanonized saints of the Catholic church screaming "Chai", all because An Igbo Girl is the victim!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by whytet01(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2015
God help us oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra / Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Thieves Caught And Tortured In Makoko (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.