Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) (37674 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor, Akwa Okuko Tiwaraki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead / UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by dre11(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
By Lucy Osuizigbo-Okechukwu

A 15-year-old girl allegedly raped by a 49-year-old native doctor, Nwaduche Ekeneotutu, is said to be three months pregnant in Enugu-Ukwu, Njikoka Local Government of Anambra.

The Executive Director of Davina Care Foundation, Mrs Rachel Yohanna told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Saturday, in Awka that the case was brought to the foundation by the vigilante group in the area.

The native doctor is a friend of the girl’s mother and was giving the girl treatment to cure her of ‘Ogbanje’ spirit also known as ‘personality disorder’.

Yohanna said the alleged crime was reported at Nimo Police Station on Dec 21, and the perpetrator was arrested.

She said the girl was also taken to Ntasi Centre for Sexual Assault cases at Enugu-Ukwu General Hospital, where it was confirmed that she was three months pregnant.

“The Enugu-Ukwu vigilante group said they noticed the girl was roaming the area aimlessly. They called her and she narrated that she was sent away by her mother because she was pregnant.

“The girl told us the native doctor sleeps with her every night and abuses her.

“During interrogation, the mother of the victim told us she sent the girl back to the man who impregnated her.

“The native doctor, from Nawfia, told us he started sleeping with the girl when her mother asked him to marry the girl in place of her treatment bills which they could not afford,” she said.

Yohanna said the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation.

According to her, the foundation will mobilise support and follow up the case until justice is done.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/01/anambra-native-doctor-arrested-for-raping-15-year-old-girl/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Abomination!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Golan007: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Curious345: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
DarkJeddi:
V
a country where the police ask the RAPE victim to (settle) (and collect money ) from the rapist is the worst place to live on earth .

The issue with Nigeria is neither corruption or bad economy or judiciary .
THE ISSUE WITH NIGERIA IS SOLELY THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE

take away these crops of policemen and see Nigeria soar

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Assurance001(f): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
The mother should be arrested

21 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Watch the idiot blame the devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
THESE MPURUMMIRI PEOPLE AGAIN

lipsrsealed

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Smh

Just 1 day in 2022 and look at all the news coming in

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by errigdee: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
see face
Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by aimmoney9: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Blakjewelry:
Watch the idiot blame the devil
Or blame his shrine.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is so bad..what was he thinking..?
This is what happens when you don't respect women body instead you sexualize them...you think they are toys meant to be toyed with?
This is a lesson to all wannabe redpillers who see women and come to the conclusion that they have nothing to offer apart from sex then get ready to meet your cohort in prison...cos he must have had this thought all these while before enacting this horrendous act..
Well the minimum punishment for rape is 12 years imprisonment without fine and the maximum punishment is life imprisonment...so one man down it's a good way to go.. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Boogyman557: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI D MANCHI.. I don LOAD my KALA.. make una give me location make I go BLAST dis MANCHI left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST em right leg...

I no go stop der ooo...

I go make sure sey I BLAST em BLOKOS join.. WTF MAN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
And some will keep shooting children are blessings even if they have no means to cater for them.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kill him now.
All confirmed rapists must die this yea,
We will start by knocking off their hairy balls with a sledge-hammer.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by omowolewa: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
The gods just sent him to sabbatical stay in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lwkm
Wasn’t this the same person the police paraded that he was the ipob native doctor??

If you want to argue ask the Op to post the full picture like they did for proper recognition.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rape this new year? Dot nation be calming down o
Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
post=109000768:
Kill him now

And what should be done to you?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by victorazy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
The gods are hornyy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
post=109000768:
Kill him now.
All confirmed rapists must die this year
I guess they should kill all unrepentant buhari miscreants first because you are a rape on Nigeria economy.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Kazeem47(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
At the end him go blame the devil.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Good he was caught.
He should be made to face the consequences of his action.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Autosfashion(f): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Etisalat
See the ears like cocoyam leaf
Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Sufferingboy(f): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by ImoleNaija: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
And to even think some of these stupid paedophiles have teen daughters angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by jrusky(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Honestly I have serious issues with all these native doctors when it comes to anything skirt.

Now I'm sure he would say it is devil.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by Starseed(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
The gods wan comot spam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Gangraped In Delhi Indian / I Had To Kill Him Because He Recognized Me - Kidnap Suspect (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.