Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... (2691 Views)

Franklin Adeyanju: Politician Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 5-Year-Old Daughter / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Ogun State For Dating Their Next Door Neighbour / Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by Icecream4U(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015
PLEASE, THIS IS SERIOUS MATTER. WHATEVER ADVICE YOU GIVE HERE MIGHT BE USED BY ME.

I have been hearing this gay thing but i never believed it's real. I mean, with all those endowed girls of nowadays that dress provocatively, why would a man prefer a man?

This new guy moved in recently and he has been so friendly with me that we became close. His flat is next to mine. There are three flats in the building but the man occupying the third flat is hardly around he only comes during the weekend. The new guy always comes to spend some time in my house. I noticed his behavior is a little different from the way guys normally behave but gay was the last thing on my mind. He stoped visiting and was acting strange the day my girlfriend came to spend four days with me and i wondered why. The day my girlfriend left, he came and said i offended him. What? I don't understand, how??
I have been visiting you but you have never come to see me, he said. The next day i decided to visit him. We started gisting and watching movies in his house. He then said that he liked me so much that he is ready to do anything to keep our friendship. Huh? Those words were strange to me but i didn't say anything. He moved closer to me and rest his hands almost on my joystick with a strange look on his face. I immediately pushed his hands off and stood up. He hold my arm and said i should kiss him. JESUS!! I shouted and warned him seriously. I quickly left his house and locked myself in my room. This thing is strange to me. I don't even know what to think. To think that this is the kind of person i will be living with in same compound is enough to give me heart attack. Something has to be done!.
Pls, i need matured advice about what to do cos i am going crazy right now.
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by sladimeji(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Tell him d devil is a liar...and u r covered by d blood of Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by Cadamlk: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2015
He will stop at nothing to continue molest you.I met one like that when I in the hostel back then in school.I had to warn him effectively even threatened him with school authority if he dared to come near me.Since you said gou guys are very few in the compound,my advice?.....Leave the compound.......I mean pack out.
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by axiliborha(f): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Pray about it there is nothing God cannot do

1 Like

Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by axiliborha(f): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2015
Cadamlk:
He will stop at nothing to continue molesting you. I met one like that when I was in the hostel back then in school. I had to warn him effectively even threatened him with school authority if he dared to come near me. Since you said you guys are very few in the compound,my advice?.....Leave the compound.......I mean pack out.
MODIFIED
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by toocoded: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Well, he only needs a partner..... On a lighter note, Bros na so u fine teach or u dey do sisi winehouse?
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please, whatever you do make sure you don't report him. You can still be friendly with him but don't go to his flat agn.
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by Babalegba(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Tydies:
Please, whatever you do make sure you don't report him. You can still be friendly with him but don't go to his flat agn.
Best advice for the O.P so far
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by chigoizie7(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chai!!!!! See office oh.

1 Like

Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
chigoizie7:
Chai!!!!! See office oh.

Where is the office?
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by chigoizie7(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oyind17:

Where is the office?

The office na on-top of the gay man head. He will choose to pay me or choose 14yrs, I bet he will choose to pay me.
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by bugzbunny: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Are u sure u hv not been sending mixed signals to him.. I mean ur named ICECREAM.. Says a lot.. but fear not.. He only wants ur bumbum grin cheesy grin.... His target is locked on ur foamy ass.. Haha.. I suggest u donate it kindly or sleep with one eye open and two hands on ur bumbum cheesy grin grin
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
chigoizie7:

The office na on-top of the gay man head.
He will choose to pay me or choose 14yrs, I bet he will choose to pay me.

I get now, how are you doing?
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by shotster50(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Very funny thread..
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by chigoizie7(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oyind17:

I get now, how are you doing?

Sharp, u?
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by honeygirl17: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
chigoizie7:

Sharp, u?

I'm good
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by bugzbunny: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
chigoizie7:

The office na on-top of the gay man head.
He will choose to pay me or choose 14yrs, I bet he will choose to pay me.
Olodo where is ur evidence undecided
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by bugzbunny: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
honeygirl17:

I'm good
Honey... Am Hot kiss
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by Geniero: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
bros your name come be ice cream 4 u aint that gay?
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by bugzbunny: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Geniero:
bros your name come be ice cream 4 u aint that gay?
I no talk am....?
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by chigoizie7(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
bugzbunny:

Olodo where is ur evidence undecided

I will make myself the evidence, I will make him voice t out, and even video record it, the gay guy will be so desperate to think I can do such.

After all, I am being a good citizen here

FG said, No gay, any found gay inherits 14yrs in jail.

Even if I should mind my biz, @least he is trying to turn a non-gay into a gay(crime against naija govt) and on the long run, molesting me,which is also a crime.

Has d olodo cleared you?

That is how they go about turning straight and naive young lads into homosexuality and end up telling you, "why are u judging him? Are u his God?" He is born like that,born like that my ass. Anyone that tries to exhibit such animalistic tendency around me,must surely pay for it the hard way.
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by chigoizie7(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
honeygirl17:

I'm good

Dats good, someone is already hot about you oh
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by bugzbunny: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
chigoizie7:

I will make myself the evidence, I will make him voice t out, and even video record it, the gay guy will be so desperate to think I can do such.

After all, I am being a good citizen here

FG said, No gay, any found gay inherits 14yrs in jail.

Even if I should mind my biz, @least he is trying to turn a non-gay into a gay(crime against naija govt) and on the long run, molesting me,which is also a crime.
Has d olodo cleared you
That is how they go about turning straight and naive young lads into homosexuality and end up telling you, "why are u judging him? Are u his God?" He is born like that,born like that my ass. Anyone that tries to exhibit such animalistic tendency around me,must surely pay for it the hard way.

Funny sha..
I got u thinkin.. Thank me later..
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by honeygirl17: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
bugzbunny:
Honey... Am Hot kiss

And how may I be of help if you're hot?
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by honeygirl17: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
chigoizie7:

Dats good, someone is already hot about you oh

He's not serious, I don't know why he's hot cos I don't have a dp.
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by chigoizie7(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
honeygirl17:

He's not serious, I don't know why he's hot cos I don't have a dp.

Pour iced water on him
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by honeygirl17: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
chigoizie7:

Pour iced water on him

Lol, the op should do that cos he's icecream
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by bugzbunny: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
honeygirl17:

And how may I be of help if you're hot?
Your charm ...turns off my a.c wink..but I dnt mind
Mayb u come over.. Let's repair it together
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by honeygirl17: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
bugzbunny:
Your charm ...turns off my a.c wink..but I dnt mind Mayb u come over.. Let's repair it together

Lol, I'll come with my love, chigoizie7
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by chigoizie7(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
honeygirl17:

Lol, I'll come with my love, chigoizie7

U wan make person use me as a tool for repairing A.C?
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by honeygirl17: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
chigoizie7:

U wan make person use me as a tool for repairing A.C?

You'll there to protect me from him, should in case he tries to make use of his sledge hammer
Re: Help! My New Neighbour Is Gay And... by chigoizie7(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
honeygirl17:

You'll there to protect me from him, should in case he tries to make use of his sledge hammer

What if he is as huge and strong as triple-H and decides to use that his hammer on both of us nkor?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Derico Nwamama Became The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Eastern Nigeria / Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing / Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.