Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta (2637 Views)

This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) / DPO Who UnCloth And Beat Masquerade In Public At Abeokuta is Dead / Lady Found Dead Behind Cool Breeze Bar, Anambra. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Vision2329: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2020
She was found at Panseke Abẹ́òkúta. Couldn't remember her name, family name, where she was coming from. In case anyone knows her family, kindly contact the Police Station, Ibara, Abẹ́òkúta through 08060147341

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by LawLab247: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Skyfornia(m): 6:50am On Aug 27, 2020
Fine curvy girl...be safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by ShenTeh(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Maybe if the mods help give it more publicity, her family may just be on Nairaland.

Besides her memory, we hope every other thing is intact. May God keep her.

And we thank the good Samaritan[s] who took her to the police.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by swiz123(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2020
I highly doubt that she wants to be found where ever she is.
That boobi no be here

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by shawnfamous(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2020
swiz123:
I highly doubt that she wants to be found where ever she is.

That boobi no be here
so anybody wey get bobby now Na boyfriend place dem dey find them

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Neddstark: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2020
We need a missing people directory online to clear cases like this.
Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Just look at the guys above.. All they are concerned about is her curves.

May she be found in good condition. In Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by nkoe1: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2020
wonderful
Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by PapaNnamdi: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2020
I just can't think straight, pls crop the picture and leave only the face so I can try to remember her

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by femi4: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
I just can't think straight, pls crop the picture and leave only the face so I can try to remember her
Bobbi kills

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Prinss: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2020
There are way too many perverts in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Meteng: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2020
With dis kind bobi and shape, I hope say olopa dey allow am sleep for night

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by merieam16(f): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Skyfornia:
na dem

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Jlow2: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Nasarwa, plateau or southern kd shud check
Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by sacajawea: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2020
Olosho Beer Parlor Boys, na dere speck be this Smh
Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by 24SEVEN: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Only if she was in PH.
Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Jasseyfrd(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
I am shock... including you main looking at the pix
Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by daddytime(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Such a cute ebony with a coca-cola bottle shape.

Thank God she was found alive at least.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by vykdevil: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
why are most guys perverts.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Nickshrapnel: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
I’ve encountered a couple of people like this before, what could have caused an abrupt loss of memory?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Bornfool(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Skyfornia:

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Bkayyy: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Please protect her head as if it's your own

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Bkayyy: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Minus her face, the babe get shape o!
P.S I am just admiring God's handwork

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Bkayyy: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
ShenTeh:
Maybe if the mods help give it more publicity, her family may just be on Nairaland.

Besides her memory, we hope every other thing is intact. May God keep her.

And we thank the good Samaritan[s] who took her to the police.
And by "every other thing" they remove all her clothes immediately and check whether her genitals are intact, I don't trust these ogun people
Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by princepee: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin
PapaNnamdi:
grin :Dbut truth be told, the babe set .
Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Harry00(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Skyfornia:
grin very curvy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by stormborn28(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Okay
Re: Do You Know Her. She Was Found At Abeokuta by Hedonisco: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I’ve encountered a couple of people like this before, what could have caused an abrupt loss of memory?

Post traumatic amnesia, aggravated substance abuse etc.

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) / Re: I Have Just Been Scammed: Thank You So Much Everyone, Concerned Nairalanders / 7 Arrested In Raid Where Cult Members Film Themselves Cutting Their Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.