Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group (935 Views)

Report: Businesses In Nigeria Worried About Struggling Economy, Corruption / Come In If You Are Still Struggling To Make Money Online / "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Hello,

My name is chris and i was once a broke ass and frustrated Nigerian Graduate.

I finally came to terms with the fact that Nigeria doesn't give a damn about graduates and the jobs are only available to family members.

Well since i had no family member in high places, i decided to make a way for my self.

And thank God for that decision. Today, even though i might not be rich as i want already, at least i am no longer broke as i used to be.

I want to start a page here on how graduates and other Nigerian youths like me can genuinely make it on the internet.

I would be sharing good internet business ideas that you could use to make some good money and leave the poverty shackles. Everyone must not work in SHELL and chevron.

Everything that would be shared here would be free to start up, but i do not need time wasters and un-serious folks.

Before i start, i would need to be certain that there are serious minded folks on this forum, willing to help themselves to the free monies available on the internet.

Comment below to motivate me to start. Once i get 5 comments, i would start.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by kelvine(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Your topic creates the impression that whoever drops a comment is broke and confused.
While what you are trying to do is likely helpful, it has a touch of pride in its introduction.
Topic should be editted to express sincerity and humility so you don't tamper with the ego of a struggling man.
I am not broke but then I wish to learn from you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2015
kelvine:
Your topic creates the impression that whoever drops a comment is broke and confused.
While what you are trying to do is likely helpful, it has a touch of pride in its introduction.
Topic should be editted to express sincerity and humility so you don't tamper with the ego of a struggling man.
I am not broke but then I wish to learn from you.

thanks kelvine. There is no shame in being broke. We all have being broke at one time or another in our lives. I used the tag intentionally to draw the attention of some crowd of people. I would change it now though. Thanks.
Re: Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by kelvine(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Cool topic.
I am very sure you will get good traffic and possibly make it to the front page if your content is enlightening and practicable not MLM,and referal internet schemes.
You might not have to wait till you get responces before introducing your ideas. Many viewers want to be sure you are real before taking a seat in your classroom.
Comments will flow endlessly once your ideas are feasible.

naijapips03:

thanks kelvine. There is no shame in being broke. We all have being broke at one time or another in our lives. I used the tag intentionally to draw the attention of some crowd of people. I would change it now though. Thanks.
Re: Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
In the coming takes, i would be taking you guys on two Major Internet Based Business that is helping a Lot of Persons in developing country.

I would be taking you one:

FIVERR

BITCOIN MINING

I would teach you everything you need to know about these businesses and how best you can succeed with them as a struggling Nigerian Youth.

I am not always chanced but i would try and make out time.

@kelvine thank you.
Re: Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by kelvine(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
I just PMed you,please share this idea with me.
It seems majority of the viewers are busy enjoying the weekend.
Re: Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by Alexyem(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pls am intrested in bitcoin i have wallet but no money
naijapips03:
In the coming takes, i would be taking you guys on two Major Internet Based Business that is helping a Lot of Persons in developing country.

I would be taking you one:

FIVERR

BITCOIN MINING

I would teach you everything you need to know about these businesses and how best you can succeed with them as a struggling Nigerian Youth.

I am not always chanced but i would try and make out time.

@kelvine thank you.
Re: Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Alexyem:
Pls am intrested in bitcoin i have wallet but no money

okay. PM me for the manual on bitcoin mining. it's free. i would retype the manual here. but for now i am really busy.
Re: Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by Alexyem(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
naijapips03:

okay. PM me for the manual on bitcoin mining. it's free. i would retype the manual here. but for now i am really busy.
Thanks my mail is olopadeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by blueman21: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Please I need the manual on bitcoin and if any on fiverr, thanks
naijapips03:

Re: Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by davidugotex(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
naijapips03:

I would like to have that bitcoin mining ebook from you.
Re: Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Why Use Fiverr?

You may be wondering why you would want to use a service such as
Fiverr (five-er) to start generating income. Of course the whole basis
behind this concept is the fact that you will be selling services to
others that you will be willing to do for only $5 per "gig".
In reality, some things that you may want to offer may seem to be
worth more than $5 at times but the sales model is designed to offer
an affordable service which is not impossible for most customers to
purchase.

If you think about it, $5 is the perfect price to sell various sorts of
services and even some types of physical products that are cheap to
send out and get to your customers.

It is always a good idea to try to find products or services you can
provide at $5 per gig. The interest in the Fiverr website has increased
greatly as more and more people have discovered the buying power of
just $5 on Fiverr.

The Fiverr website service is also 100% free to join so you do not have
to worry about having to pay a monthly service fee to be a part of such
a large community of buyers.

You will however only receive $4 profit from each sale as a seller. This
large amount of traffic to the website will help ensure that you get
several sales for your products or services.

All testimonials on the site are uncontrollable by the seller. This
means that for every positive feedback that you receive you will be
getting a positive view on your Fiverr business.

This also means that you will want to reduce the amount of negative
feedback scores that you receive by providing a superior service or
product and delivering it within a timely manner.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read ! How To Earn Cash And Gift Items With Idashnaira / Gtbank Charged Me 1050 Naira For Atm Card I Never Requested For! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.