Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Buhari Appoints Tinubu’s Aide As Deputy Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Tinubu’s Aide As Deputy Chief Of Staff (771 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide / Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Tinubu’s Aide As Deputy Chief Of Staff by salterswan: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Adeola Rahman Ipaye as the Deputy Chief of Staff and Laolu Akande as Senior Special Assistant (Media & Publicity) in the Presidency.

This was announced via a tweet from the President’s official Twitter handle where he stated that both appointees will work in the office of the Vice President, Yemi Osinbanjo

Ipaye served under the administration of All Progressives Congress, APC, chieftain Bola Tinubu during his tenure as Lagos Governor where on May 2001 he was appointed Special Assistant to Tinubu on Legal Affairs and in 2003 he became his Special Assistant on Legal Matters.

He served in that capacity for 4 years until he was appointed Special Adviser on Taxation and Revenue to Tinubu’s successor Babatunde Fashola in 2007. On May 2007, he was appointed Attorney General.

He obtained Bachelors and Masters degrees in Law from the University of Lagos before he began his law career at Oditah Adebiyi & Co. in Lagos as a research coordinator before he joined the services of the University of Lagos as assistant lecturer. He rose to the position of a senior lecturer on October 1999 and later became the sub-dean of the faculty of law on October 2000. See more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/buhari-appoints-tinubus-aide-as-deputy-chief-of-staff/

Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu’s Aide As Deputy Chief Of Staff by MikelEleta(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Nice one buh dts for d office of the Vice President nd I guess Osibanjo requested for dem. He beta start building his own dynasty xo he wud ve a solid foundation to fall bck on instead of relying on Tinubus warfare
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu’s Aide As Deputy Chief Of Staff by yanabasee(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint
Sai Tinubu no sabi politics
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu’s Aide As Deputy Chief Of Staff by kenkakas(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe
Sai Atiku is a saint
Sai tongue grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu’s Aide As Deputy Chief Of Staff by abduljabbar4(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint
Sai tongue grin
You are simply an Idi0tic idi0t
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu’s Aide As Deputy Chief Of Staff by yanabasee(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
You are simply an Idi0tic idi0t
. . And you're simply the BIGGEST FOOL Nigeria has ever harboured. grin mumu....

(1) (Reply)

Our President A Pathological Liar / Pro-biafrans Are Targeted By Police Says Amnesty International / Internally Displaced People Visits Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.