Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide (33372 Views)

Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by oluwasegun400: 5:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Following a report in which it was alleged senator Dino Melaye threatened to beat up wife of APC leader and fellow senator, Mrs Remi Tinubu,the media aide to her husband , Bola Tinubu has slammed Melaye, calling him a disgrace to the Nigerian senate.This comes After Dino Melaye claimed the Saharareporters story was false.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/13/senator-dino-melaye-is-a-disgrace-to-the-nigerian-senate-tinubus-aide/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by BlackSeptember: 5:09am On Jul 13, 2016
My enemies are fighting so i think i should sit down and watch them destroy themselves like the Assyrians

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by BlackSeptember: 5:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Why should Dino even think of hitting a woman undecided

APC used a serial wife beater as a propaganda tool now he has come to beat the Elders wives

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by shyling(f): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Both of them are one and same.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by KingRex1(m): 5:36am On Jul 13, 2016
My uncle says Dino has always been a tout right from his Abu Zaria days when they wer neighbours.

So I'm not surprised by his acts.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Israel5(m): 5:41am On Jul 13, 2016
I concurrently do no totally disagree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Benjom(m): 5:45am On Jul 13, 2016
This is getting interesting... If true, I'm totally against physical violence against women.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Flyingngel(m): 5:47am On Jul 13, 2016
A senator that post every of his belonging in social media what do u expect.

14 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by slimfit1(m): 6:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Next time Tinu's wife should have let him touch her so that it would have been very easy to pick him up by the police use him to teach people lessons.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by seunmsg(m): 6:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino is just one crazy guy that we've all taken too seriously before. He would have smelled his ass if he'd touched senator Remi Tinubu by any means. Henceforth, he's going down with his madness.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by ojun50(m): 6:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Pls let hrm fight, beat nd kill there self he no concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by MayorofLagos(m): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2016
slimfit1:
Next time Tinu's wife should have let him touch her so that it would have been very easy to pick him up by the police use him to teach people lessons.

The threat, if substantiated by three witnesses, is enough to get him jail time. He already earned beans breakfast and dinner without hitting her.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by moshmusth(m): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Politics turns the good to worst..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Osehnetworld(m): 6:12am On Jul 13, 2016
sometins r lafable, beat up a fellow senator or jagabans wife
I Dnt no y she was protected by oda senators, dey wud ve allowed him, by nw he for dey sweat

6 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Ahmed0336(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2016
KingRex1:
My uncle says Dino has always been a tout right from his Abu Zaria days when they wer neighbours.

My uncle told me same. That they were neighbors back then in ABU Zaria cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 13, 2016
APC......bed of strange fellows undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2016
All of you should shut up..! Politics is simply a Game of interest, So what's wrong about beating up Tinubu's wife? Or is it now a crime for two senators to Fight? The same useless Remi Tinubu refused to shake the senate president..did heaven fall? Remi should better know she is a woman and Should Mind the kind of utterances she makes to male senators. If not I bet you nothing will happen as long as it is on the floor of the senate Remi would receive a dirty slap one day.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by sekundosekundo: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2016
MayorofLagos:

The threat, if substantiated by three witnesses, is enough to get him jail time. He already earned beans breakfast and dinner without hitting her.

Is she God?.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by akindele487(m): 6:32am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino Na eyan may weather sadDino Na eyan may weather

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Blastos(m): 6:33am On Jul 13, 2016
slimfit1:

what would their (police) reason for picking him up?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Blastos(m): 6:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Ahmed0336 and KingRex1, neighbours huh? Una welldone o

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by ORACLE1975(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Ahmed0336(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Blastos:
Ahmed0336 and KingRex1, neighbours huh? Una welldone o
what ll it benefit me to lie on a faceless forum? Okay, thank chu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by AntiWailer: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2016
KingRex1:

His eyes will clear if he beats Tinubu's wife ooo.

It is not a court matter, They will beat hell out of him until he is hospitalised.

Ask ur uncle who Tinubu be. He will inform u too grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
All of you should shut up..! Politics is simply a Game of interest, So what's wrong about beating up Tinubu's wife? Or is it now a crime for two senators to Fight? The same useless Remi Tinubu refused to shake the senate president..did heaven fall? Remi should better know she is a woman and Should Mind the kind of utterances she makes to male senators. If not I bet you nothing will happen as long as it is on the floor of the senate Remi would receive a dirty slap one day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by tayebest(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

His eyes will clear if he beats Tinubu's wife ooo.

It is not a court matter, They will beat hell out of him until he is hospitalised.

Ask ur uncle who Tinubu be. He will inform u too grin

grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by modath(f): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by tayebest(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:

Some people still love seeing their senators fighting?? embarassed SMH

Wetin concern me sef?? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2016
You guys can go to hell.

Instead of you to concentrate on the economy, you keep ditching stupid stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by KingRex1(m): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Ahmed0336:
My uncle told me same. That they were neighbors back then in ABU Zaria cheesy
whoa really?.. Cool
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by kayzat: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:

Are u normal at all

how does turning down a filthy handshake equate to beating up and the threat is even directed toward a woman which is a double offence.

Is that how you are trained that its normal for your male neighbour to turn you to punching bag because you chose to have different political stand with him?

I dare Dino to just caress Remi's cheek and see the kind beating he will receive. if Dino think he's mad then we will help him cure that madness with maximum shishi.

72 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phillips Shaibu's Convoy Involved In Accident (Photo) / Abdullahi Adamu Quits As APC National Chairman / Ambode Abolishes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.