Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Other Ways To Upload Your File To Waptrick - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Other Ways To Upload Your File To Waptrick (4439 Views)

Steps To Add Ads.txt File To Blogger For Google Adsense / Transcriber Needed. Can You Convert Audio File To Text? Let's Talk / How To Upload Files To A Website (2) (3) (4)

Other Ways To Upload Your File To Waptrick by Epiphanus20(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is a just a continuation to a thread,am sure you have led the part 1, if not follow this link for the clear explanation of waptrick. https://www.nairaland.com/2206492/how-upload-song-song-other.

This is the easier ways to upload your song or other file to www.waptrick.com without much stress.

ANYWAY,HOW MUCH UNA GO PAY ME?NA ONLY BOYS GO PAY O....,FOR THE GIRLS UNA KNOW WHERE I GO TAKE MY MONEY NA,ABEG SMILE.

So straight to business,everything about upload to waptrick deals with email,am sure you know that,the email is wapload@yahoo.com,am going to give you 3 ways in this blog and coming soon,goodnews for upcoming musicians and artistes.

NUMBER 1 SOLUTION(this is for videos only)waptrick accepts youtube videos,dont ask me why but thats there terms and condition,so all you need to do now is to upload your video(any video) to youtube.com and then send the link of the video,video name and video category to wapload@yahoo.com,try this 3 times and wait for about a week.

SOLUTION 2(this is for mp3)email the artiste name,the song title,the song genre(i.e pop,hip hop,blues,r&b etc),country and album title(if its a single write singer or leave it vacance),then tag the mp3,make sure its not up to 6mb,try it 3 times and wait for a week.

SOLUTION 3(for photos,animations,sound and themes)

email the name of the photo,sound,theme etc,the genre(thats is celebrity,Bleep,3d,animal,movie etc),make sure the images are of mpeg or jpeg,then tag the sound,photo etc to the email and send it to wapload@yahoo.com.thats all

expecting your gift(ladies and guys),remember you promised

And for the upcoming artiste(singers&rappers),i have got goodnews for you,how to become a superstar within 2 monthes,you will spend but you wouldnt spend much,just with 12 steps you can be a superstar,dont expect the topic now coz i will give you time to hustle,the topic will come around octomber,dont message me asking for the topic,just be patient,Bracket,sim19 and wizboy are all my guys but dont expect favour from them,expect it from within,anyway am just an 18 years old novelist,scriptwriter and actor,what do i know,i will show you soon,bye.
Re: Other Ways To Upload Your File To Waptrick by ThaSpicy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
I dey feel your posts bro, abeg if u dey whatsapp gimme ur number ASAP

3 SEO Big Mistakes To Avoid When Creating The Design For Your New Website / How Can I Buy A . Org Domain Name In Nigeria / News Blogger Needed - 60,000naira Per Month. Get Paid Weekly. 6 Months Project