Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Transcriber Needed. Can You Convert Audio File To Text? Let's Talk - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Transcriber Needed. Can You Convert Audio File To Text? Let's Talk (1822 Views)

How To Add Audio File To And See Number Of Downloads / How To Add Audio File To Blogger () Post With Download Link / Who Can Assist With Any Good Wp Plugin For Downloading Audio File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transcriber Needed. Can You Convert Audio File To Text? Let's Talk by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 23, 2017
Transcriber needed. Can you convert audio file to text? Let's talk. Kindly contact me if you do it. And please recommend if you have anybody that can do it.
hamidah.abbas@yahoo.com
Re: Transcriber Needed. Can You Convert Audio File To Text? Let's Talk by Ignyte(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2017
I just sent you a mail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can Build And Manage Your Static/cms (dynamic) And E-commerce Websites / About Blogs and Blogging / I Need A Forum Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.