Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,455 members, 7,864,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (328658 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 18, 2015
Neduzze5:
Post your numbers to be added to the Gionee M3mini whatsapp group
please add
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 3:57am On Dec 18, 2015
When there is root and custom Roms, this won't be a problem anymore

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 5:33am On Dec 18, 2015
Owobobrown:
its not an app, it's an ability for a phone or computer to run or execute two or more program concurrently

My phone does that effortless
i received notification of whatsapp,telegram,QQ,wechat,BBM real time at same time listen to music while browsing
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Emmysteve(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2015
Neduzze5:
You want to derail the thread with unnecessary contacts. Nonsense, what is so important that it can't be discussed here. Mod pls hide every damnnn numbers

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Owobobrown(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2015
Donpre:

Dude he is being sarcastic... He knows what multitasking is, he just doesn't think m3 mini has a multitasking issue

I don't think so either, my apps run fine
they all run fine but not concurrent
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Owobobrown:
had to look up the meaning of "concurrent"

well its has 1gb RAM.... I bet you can't mention any 1gb RAM device that can concurrently run apps without force closing some
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Owobobrown(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Donpre:

had to look up the meaning of "concurrent"

well its has 1gb RAM.... I bet you can't mention any 1gb RAM device that can concurrently run apps without force closing some
lol boss, the phone is great, from the sound system, camera, display, processing speed etc

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Owobobrown:

grin grin grin grin see grammer on top of finding fault on m3m.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Owobobrown(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
4peace:

grin grin grin grin see grammer on top of finding fault on m3m.
boss no be soooo
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Owobobrown:
boss no be soooo

grin grin grin enjoy i'm just joking grin grin
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Owobobrown:
lol boss, the phone is great, from the sound system, camera, display, processing speed etc
exactly my thought... you forgot to mention the GPU tho
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by enoch273: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Latest free browsing for december, surf the web till mama calls
http://www.enochtek.com/2015/12/how-to-browse-free-with-magic-ip-for.html
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
IKON360:
Psiphon is dope, I hav used almost 3gb in 4 days
i need help on how to use psiphon. i use etisalat. maybe u can guide me via whatsapp?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ringi82(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Neduzze5:

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by adefemi007(m): 3:40am On Dec 19, 2015
mine didn't come with an OTG cable. is it like dat for everyone?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 4:06am On Dec 19, 2015
For Psiphon handler settings on mtn, to subscribe text D to 5900, nd 2 unsubscribe, text Cancel7d to 5900 repeat as desired nd kip on enjoying free 150mb continually

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 4:26am On Dec 19, 2015
adefemi007:
mine didn't come with an OTG cable. is it like dat for everyone?

yes
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by madjnr: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2015
m3 mini users we are left behind...pls let's all meet and complain in forum for twrp and root ,they will answer us ...even techno l5 now has root
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by quivah(f): 6:36am On Dec 19, 2015
ok, about the colour changes after taking pictures... its actually not due to the flash light..cause even without flash, its still awkward.. more like a colour you get when you use all this yeye photo effects.
anyways, I put off the colour correction from the settings,and all the pictures I took with the phone were perfect and of original colour. All my app colours that were kinda off and weird are now back to original. you know,like the colour of opera mini was orange sort of when the colour correction was on..but now real red, when off. its now colourfulcheesy

settings -- accessibility -- colour correction - off

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sprintx24(m): 6:40am On Dec 19, 2015
Ryanxu:
I can't believe this monster can stand by for two weeks, I used d M3mini as back up fone. and i use them to make phone call. it used 12days and also 9% battery left. wonderful phone for nigeria market

Finally got the gold color of this beast yesterday. I am super impressed with the battery, performance and everything about this phone though lots need to be learnt but I am in love with this phone. Best choice I have made with purchasing a phone. #happymind
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by caltronov: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2015
I want to buy gionee m3 mini used , any one up for sale in Abuja?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dopenigga(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Sprintx24:

Finally got the gold color of this beast yesterday. I am super impressed with the battery, performance and everything about this phone though lots need to be learnt but I am in love with this phone. Best choice I have made with purchasing a phone. #happymind
is it still within d price range of 16.5k-17k
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2015
madjnr:
m3 mini users we are left behind...pls let's all meet and complain in forum for twrp and root ,they will answer us ...even techno l5 now has root
why wouldn't it.... MT6580 is a museum worthy chipset, I'm surprised it took this long to root

anyway, I heard of super root... that it worked on Gionee M5 and S+... still tryna confirm tho, to avoid bricking my device

You can try at your own risk o
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by learoce(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2015
kendrick9:
download the latest version of simpleserver 3.5....

Tnx for your response... But please does the new version of SAS work without root? Cos the one I have here seems to be the version 3.5 and the box of global proxy requires root when I try ticking it
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2015
quivah:
ok, about the colour changes after taking pictures... its actually not due to the flash light..cause even without flash, its still awkward.. more like a colour you get when you use all this yeye photo effects.
anyways, I put off the colour correction from the settings,and all the pictures I took with the phone were perfect and of original colour. All my app colours that were kinda off and weird are now back to original. you know,like the colour of opera mini was orange sort of when the colour correction was on..but now real red, when off. its now colourfulcheesy

I'm happy you finally fixed it... but wetin carry you go color correction sef?undecided
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by kendrick9(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2015
learoce:

Tnx for your response... But please does the new version of SAS work without root? Cos the one I have here seems to be the version 3.5 and the box of global proxy requires root when I try ticking it
yes i think so but just leave that global proxy unticked... cos i didn't tick mine
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Tanks
quivah:

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by quivah(f): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Donpre:

I'm happy you finally fixed it... but wetin carry you go color correction sef?undecided
na the settings wey follow the phone come be that .. so i dint bother putting it off all this while.. so, when I was trying to fix the photo effect..I never passed the camera settings, cause I believed that was where the solution was. but since I didn't get anything, had to manage the camera like that and I stopped taking pictures. went back to my lg for that. however, I sent a system picture to the lg phone so as to use it as a wall paper on lg.. but on viewing the picture on the lg, the colours came out pretty well(red and green) unlike what I first fell in love with on m3. I first thought it was the difference in the 2 phones display but sha to cut long story short, I put off the colour correction and my display looks crisp on m3
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2015
quivah:

na the settings wey follow the phone come be that .. so i dint bother putting it off all this while.. so, when I was trying to fix the photo effect..I never passed the camera settings, cause I believed that was where the solution was. but since I didn't get anything, had to manage the camera like that and I stopped taking pictures. went back to my lg for that. however, I sent a system picture to the lg phone so as to use it as a wall paper on lg.. but on viewing the picture on the lg, the colours came out pretty well(red and green) unlike what I first fell in love with on m3. I first thought it was the difference in the 2 phones display but sha to cut long story short, I put off the colour correction and my display looks crisp on m3
weird.... my color correction was switch off by default. Hope the momentary mishap didn't make you regret getting the phone, cus M3 mini is suppose to be one badazz flawless/faultless beast

BTW, its actually settings => Advanced => Accessibility => color correction - off
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Mascotlawman: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2015
how can I use glo 3gb bis on this phone? I really need help on this.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sanandreas(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
quivah:

Quivah thank you for the pictures you posted.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sanandreas(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
learoce:

can the sas work without root. I have the new version. I also subscribed one month mtn plan

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.