Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition (38031 Views)

Ammunition Recovered From A Residential Area In Borno. PICS / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sijo01:

Lol @suspect. You're my partner.
shocked
cheesy
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Decentmums:

Life is not a mind game, so stop thinking and act now. connect with rich sugar mummies from any part of Nigeria. call Adesina kate on 08038234344 to get connected today and experience financial freedom.
I don't want to swear for you and your generation.
Remember tomorrow, #karma rapes everyone.

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by aderonkedeborah(f): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
fired...
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by goodmorning40: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
It were better stolen than accidental discharges
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by missKiffy(f): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Those who took it will go and use it to rob sad
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by andyanders: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
The inspector, who was once attached to Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Ikeja, was said to have been transferred out of Lagos State due to unbecoming activities.

He was accused then of giving guns and ammunition as well as information to armed robbers and hoodlums, who paid him in return.

It was learned that he had since been arrested and detained at the state command, while efforts had been intensified by police authorities to recover the gun.

They, the Police knew him as a robber, an informant to armed robbers and they still kept him.
Returned him back to same place knowing that he is of questionable character only for him to come back without his official gun.This is to say that the Nigerian police knew his own that are robbers and still kept them hence they kill and rob innocent citizens having such a man with them.
He must have given out the gun to his group for operation. Tomorrow, they will arrest and parade innocent citizens as robbers.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
sukkot:
hmmm me i go apportion the blame to the power of big stout. the fool was big stouting and suyaing on the job. until i see woman wey use her vajayjay power her house when nepa take light, na only dat time i go salute the power of woman grin grin LWKM

Ha! That one na him small pass na.Me don c where woman power make two Mopol pull thier uniform ly down for road while DPO dey beg. grin grin
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by sukkot: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Ha! That one na him small pass na.Me don c where woman power make two Mopol pull thier uniform ly down for road while DPO dey beg. grin grin
yeah that one no be woman power. that na the power of otumokpor grin
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by amusadele: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
wasco24:
kissam sorry for his family but he should be sack without any benefite
Buhari mate. Sacked abi sack?
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
sukkot:
yeah that one no be woman power. that na the power of otumokpor grin

Hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
This country funny oooooo
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by amusadele: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
wasco24:
kissam sorry for his family but he should be sack without any benefite
Buhari mate. Sacked or sack?
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by otunbashonny(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Npf needs total reform.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by andyanders: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Egovin and you dey watch and nothing said? Na wa for you.You for arrest the DPO.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by midolian(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
For the love of aminat508
Mr man, u are not serious! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Aminat508(f): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
For the love of aminat508
ozaoekpe wetin be my own now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by oviejnr(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pishurr!
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
andyanders:

Egovin and you dey watch and nothing said? Na wa for you.You for arrest the DPO.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was just an ordinary spectator.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Goovo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
He get luck say dem nor carry the gun shoot am sef
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by yinkus204(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
lordm:
Signs of d end time
u and dis ur end time signs dnt u hav any other worlds to type
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Sijo01(f): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
wasco24:
he was with you doing something when dey tif his gun

Help him to find it grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy yeye wori you.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by sukkot: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
This country funny oooooo
[b] but looking at the situation objectively though, all jokes aside ? i havent spent much time in nigeria and where I am at, the women give it away for free all the time so I dont see it as power-however i can objectively look at a place like africa, nigeria to be specific, a country with many money miss road men who are a bit on the older side and are randy and whose wives have gotten fat from eating starchy food all day long- I can see how younger beautiful women can be valuable commodities in an environment like that. so I would give you that. in a place like nigeria there is a factor called ' the power of women'. its true. i was joking initially but its real. however i would say if every man in nigeria was like me there would be no such thing as the power of women cuz a womans power is only as strong as the amount of rich powerful uncouth randy men in a society. so its a conditional power not real power, but power nevertheless. so a toast to the feminine powers of the ' serpentine ' EggovinMma[/b] wink grin grin
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by RomanyChi(f): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
looool oh poor thing!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by kennykg(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
He should be charged to court for Incompetence, abuse of uniform and all other ABC of the law
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by jamace(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
He went to use EGUNJE money to knack ashi and the prayers of the innocents whom he intimidated and collected the EGUNJE was heard by baba God.

Dismissal straight for him. No mercy.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by therapistmrs: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
This officer need's therapistmrs..com
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Barram: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

Dear Barram,

Please do not take this badly but all the post you have made in Nairaland are all to do with asking for this loan, first 150,000 naira and now 200,000naira. Giving one a loan involves trust and it is difficult for one to trust you when you cannot even be considered as being part of the NL community. You have not taken part in any debates as far as I can see so people cannot even claim to know what your beliefs, ethics are.

Anyway, since I am unable to help, all I can do is wish you luck in your pursuits

KR

BJ
thank you very much sir.

If you go through my previous post. You will see the part I asked for 150,000. There was no car collacteral.
It was after I modified and added the car has a collacteral that I increased it to 200,000 since the provided collacteral is worth more,so I thought it will make what I want to do more easier.

That's the logic behind the increase.

About me not being part of debate on nairaland.

With what I can deduce from my time here. I have come to realise that people are sentimentally bais on ethnicity,religion and political party and they allow this to effect every aspect of their lifes.

Making my opine known,will only put me in their radia of hate and attack,which will frustrate my aim.
The other day. One guy demanded my ethnicity before he can assist.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by IYANGBALI: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
He should be dismissed and jailed for life
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Topmost2015(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Naija Policeeeeeeh! the guy don't lend the Ak 47 to armed robbers, expecting returns from them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) / Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Mali On A Peace Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.