Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,387 members, 7,864,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

5 Intelligent Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Intelligent Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview (626 Views)

These Intelligent Questions Will Impress Any Recruiter / Tips To Know And Questions To Ask When Choosing Any Health Insurance Company / 20+ Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Intelligent Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview by segello: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
1. What are the Priorities for the job position?
This question helps you know what to focus on if you get the job and how to make a good first impression.

2. What are the challenges of this position?
This question lets you know what you’ll be facing. If they don’t list any challenges, be very suspicious.

3. What have past employees done to succeed in this position?
This question gives you a good sense of how the company measures success.

4. Do you have any hesitations about my qualifications?
This question shows you are secure enough to discuss your weaknesses.

5. Can you give me examples of how I would collaborate with my manager?
Their response will tell you how staff members are used and if you can showcase your skills.
more on...http://nairametrics.com/5-intelligent-questions-to-ask-at-the-end-of-a-job-interview/
Re: 5 Intelligent Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview by adexsimple: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious, When A Carrot Is Sexier Than Most Ladies(pics) / 5 Smart Ways To Beat Lagos Traffic / Question Of The Day: Why Are We Scared Of The Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.