Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

20+ Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20+ Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like (17103 Views)

Tips To Know And Questions To Ask When Choosing Any Health Insurance Company / 20 Cool Questions To Ask People / If You Have To Beg Or Ask A Girl For Sex, You're Doing It Wrong... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20+ Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by haconjy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
20+ Really Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl You Like
REMEMBER: Below Are 30 VERY BEST Questions to Attract Her and Keep the Conversation Going! Never Run Out of Things to Say AGAIN! These Tips Helped Over 2,942,000 Readers!
When you meet a girl you like, there is one thing you have to do – KEEP HER ATTENTION! Whether you are on a date or just talking on a phone with your girlfriend, silence will always be awkward.
If you suddenly run out of things to say to her, you need to have a list of great backup questions in your mind that will keep the conversation going for hours. Some are really interesting and funny!
Luckily, I am going to share with you a selection of the best things to ask her. You will love this resource – TRUST ME!
21+ Good Questions to Keep Her Interested & Curious!
1. “What is something you have tried, but will never do again?”
2. “What quirky habit do you have?”
3. “Who is your best friend?”
4. “What is the one thing you did in your past you wish you could undo?”
5. “What is your biggest fear?”
6. “What is the one place in the world you wish you lived in?”
7. “Would you rather be loved or have a lot of money?”
8. “What is the happiest memory from your childhood?”
9. “What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?”
10. “What would your dream date be like?”
11. “What would you change about your personality & look?”
12. “Who has influenced you the most in your life?”
13. “What is something you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do?”
14. “What is the worst thing about dating?”
15. “What is the one career you would love to enter?”
16. “Are you close with your family?”
17. “What is the one movie that influenced your life the most?”
18. “Where is the one place in the world you feel safe?”
19. “What is the one thing you want to experience before you die?”
20. “What is your ultimate goal in life?”
10 Flirty Questions to Make Her Fall for You!
21. “Which is the first region your eyes would wander to if you were to ever see me naked?”
22. “Have you ever decided to kiss or make out with a guy just because you were Hot?”
23. “What is the naughtiest moment in your school days that you can remember?”
24. “If I ask you to ask me to do something naughty what would you prefer the most from me?”
25. “Have you ever had a dream about being a lesbian?”
26. “What do you prefer; thongs or panties?”
27. “While you are kissing, what types of other things you prefer to be done simultaneously?”
28. “Where you do like being touched the most?”
29. “What is your wildest sexual secret that you want to indulge in at least once in your lifetime?”
30. “Have you ever had an unexpected orgasm?”

(1) (Reply)

XXXTENTACION – Tear Drop (his Last Song Befor He Pass Away) / Who is an evening newspaper? / Ten (10) Creative Things To Try This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.