Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

[PHOTOS] Jose Mourinho Receives Four Guinness Book Of Records Awards. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] Jose Mourinho Receives Four Guinness Book Of Records Awards. (942 Views)

Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / Former Chelsea FC Goal Keeper Petr Cech Bags 2 Guinness World Records Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] Jose Mourinho Receives Four Guinness Book Of Records Awards. by LadyBibs: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chelsea coach who is fondly referred to as the ‘Special One’, Jose Mourinho has been given a ground-breaking honour as he was awarded with four different awards by the Guinness Book of World Records.

52-year-old Mourinho was presented with the certificates of award by the GBWR team for achieving these four incredible feats: The most Points in a Premier League season (95), most Champions League’s won at different clubs (two), youngest manager to reach 100 Champions League games (49 years 12 days) and most games unbeaten at home in the Premier League (77).

In appreciation of the special recognition, the Chelsea manager said, “The fact that I can hang these awards in my office is nice. It’s something fun and as a kid you could never imagine that one day you would be in Guinness World Records Book. I’m now more focused on winning the next game than on what I’ve done in the last 10 or 15 years.”

See photos: http://newspepa.com/photos-jose-mourinho-receives-four-guinness-book-of-records-awards-heres-why-35384
Re: [PHOTOS] Jose Mourinho Receives Four Guinness Book Of Records Awards. by fammo: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
I'm an Arsenal fan, but I lyk Jose....can be annoying atymz buh he is a very cool guy, He redefined who a Coach is.....Congrats jose!
Re: [PHOTOS] Jose Mourinho Receives Four Guinness Book Of Records Awards. by Hazardd(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
That's shows how special he is.... The best coach in the world
Re: [PHOTOS] Jose Mourinho Receives Four Guinness Book Of Records Awards. by houstonia(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
you wise at all? wey photo?
Re: [PHOTOS] Jose Mourinho Receives Four Guinness Book Of Records Awards. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
fammo:
[s]I'm an Arsenal fan, but I lyk Jose....can be annoying atymz buh he is a very cool guy, He redefined who a Coach is.....Congrats jose![/s]

U are not an Arsenal fan pls.
Re: [PHOTOS] Jose Mourinho Receives Four Guinness Book Of Records Awards. by Afrok(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hehe... I would've believed it if Stephen Keshi was the person.

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Denies Relationship With Burna Boy After Sharing Coupled-up Pics / DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC: Davido – Dodo / See How Much Basketmouth Is Paying As Upfront For Upcoming Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.