Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record (39576 Views)

List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records / Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by GibsonB(m): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2017
One of Nigeria's Richest Comedian AY has struggled his way to CNN, the father of one appeared of CNN Marketplace Africa, where he talked about how his movie (30days in Atlanta) made it to Guinness Book of Record, and how he financed all his Nollywood movies..

All the Way from Warri AY has broken the Boundaries of Africa..

Watch the video

Here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BagRwCCFhPG/?taken-by=aycomedian

or here
News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/wow-comedian-ay-makes-it-to-cnn-reveals.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by biggerboyc(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2017
FTC for the first time, wow........

Sign of greatness this week

3 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2017
one more reason to bliv Nigeria will be great

17 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Yomzzyblog: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Mccallistas(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2017
Tamarapetty:
K
white Walker
Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Tamarapetty(f): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2017
Mccallistas:
white Walker
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Atiku2019: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2017
cool
Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by mofeoluwadassah: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
warri boy no dey carry last....keep shinning

9 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Factfinder1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Fuuny.
Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by DanielsParker(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
nice one.

God's on your side

I remember when he was still upcoming, cracking whack jokes.

Moral: Believe in yourself, do not relent. we shall all get there.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by rentAcock(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Clowns. What record did he break to make it into guiness book of records? IS it because he acted a movie in the Caribbean and Atlanta? Or was his movie featured in American cinemas where he grossed Over $1billion or what? Silly set of Nigerians always over hyping themselves and over inflating their importance.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by MrDandy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
AY is the perfect explanation of the quote

“Hard work beats talent”

Nigga ain’t talented but his hard work and determination brought him this far.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Lyoncrescent: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
I can't knock his hustle for his clever and gimmick marketing of the 30 days in Atlanta movie but the truth must be told, that movie is a truly terrible movie . Awful to say the least. I personally have refused to watch any other AY movie ever.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by MrMystrO(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nice One Brolie!! More life And More Success..
Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by kramer: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Can someone pls watch the video and tell us (Those that cannot come and waste data) how he made it to the Guinness book of records?

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by justi4jesu(f): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
cool cool cool cool
Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
DELSU graduates always making us proud.

7 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by wellmax(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good for him.
Hustle hard. Parry hard.
Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by kay29000(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hardwork beats talent anyday...that is what i think of when i think of AY.
Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Dottore: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
welldone bros
Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by BrutalJab: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
This guy can package en

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by solid3(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
The guy is not really funny, it's only concept he has. wink

12 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by funnynation(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Up next is me
Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Decryptor(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congrats AY...but truth be told...that your "Trip to Jamaica" movie with Funke Akindele is the most wackest movie i have ever watched in my entire life. It was so wack that i had to sit on my television and watch the couch. undecided undecided

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Sirwallace(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
rentAcock:
Clowns. What record did he break to make it into guiness book of records? IS it because he acted a movie in the Caribbean and Atlanta? Or was his movie featured in American cinemas where he grossed Over $1billion or what? Silly set of Nigerians always over hyping themselves and over inflating their importance.

the level of hatred, bitterness and envy embedded in your system as display here towards another person is uncalled for and probably the reason you have not made self actualization.

16 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Ugoeze2016: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good one

Congratulations AY
Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by isaacasak(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
warri I dey hail
Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Parable007: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
rentAcock:
this one dey find attention hehehe all za best Mr A Y naija will be great!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by wheenie(f): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Decryptor:
Congrats AY...but truth be told...that your "Trip to Jamaica" movie with Funke Akindele is the most wackest movie i have ever watched in my entire life. It was so wack that i had to sit on my television and watch the couch. undecided undecided

guy u harsh oh...rotfl

12 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Warri no fit carry last.. their father!..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look / Dillish Mathews Wears Racy See-Through Dress (Pics) / Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.