Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130552 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Enugu

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
forgiveness:
grin grin tongue

Note: i am not chuckling because of the above picture but because i just returned from Enugu, Udi and Achi(oji river) yesterday....about what i saw grin * cough cough*

make i talk am? make i post am? grin

Niaga na Naiga everywhere you go.
Lol, those are rural areas na. shud i post Emure Ekiti, Etangbolo Ondo state, or some disgusting sights that welcomes someone to Ondo state along Owo Benin expressway?

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

Can you grow up pls. .how many duplex picture did u see me post ...so if i build i should tell u so that you can use your ill luck ...anu ofia ..ifele mee gi

igbo wannabe

sorry Tony.
I was banned that's why I wasn't able to reply u.
how far? have you bought the blood tonic for your wife?
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:

sorry Tony.
I was banned that's why I wasn't able to reply u.
how far? have you bought the blood tonic for your wife?

Oh why was you banned. ...you must have acted terrible but that's OK. I thought we had an agreement to buy wellwoman but that's OK

I have noticed you
Can we move on to something meaningful... Something that can bring some bucks ..something we can make money from

That's what we should be preoccupied with presently

Don't you think so

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2015
basilo101:

Lol, those are rural areas na. shud i post Emure Ekiti, Etangbolo Ondo state, or some disgusting sights that welcomes someone to Ondo state along Owo Benin expressway?

So this thread is still on
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2015
bofoy:
Buhari Di ndiara nwanne kedu kwanu my fellow biafrans . I doff my cappo

Nwoke obioma

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2015
chino11:
The best and most beautiful State University Teachings Hospital in Nigeria is in Awka. Go figure! cool

I am beginning to be to proud to be anambra dude

Dalu

Ifugo nwoke a no ebea ana akpo okonkwo onye ofe mana ochoro ibu Igbo by fire by force
Ike gwuru

Nebe ya anya

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus30: 3:26am On Oct 06, 2015
embarassed undecided
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus30: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
tongue
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by fx45(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:
let's see your own Biafra data.
the data that said : SE has the best neighbourhood in the whole universe. cheesy
the one that said your people that's wallowing in poverty owns 85% of SA's economy.
or the one that said Enugu is the most beautiful village.
bow answer the question: Between the zoo's data and your your Biafra data, which one is supposed to be in the trash can. grin
btw
y'all opinion doesn't change reality.
bunch of Mr IBU.
but in reality reverse is the case.
you owns Lagos on nairaland, but in reality fashola deported your people's sorry ass back to the. village they came from. cheesy

answer me!
what's the per capita income of your top iboe state. cheesy
Nothing speaks better and louder than pictures. I guess you've had enough dose of it on this thread to send you scurrying back to your filthy rathole in Ibadam.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
fx45:
Nothing speaks better and louder than pictures. I guess you've had enough dose of it on this thread to send you scurrying back to your filthy rathole in Ibadam.

shocked Why replying me now?
are you okay at all?
the matter that I have forgotten.
smh
goodnight.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Enugu. Pictures by spyder and can be found in the enugu thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Onitsha..as seen on anambra thread

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by bofoy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Go

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Abia1son: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abiriba small london
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
basilo101:

Bros, feel free ooo..... grin

*cough* have you seen the recent Enugu pictures? grin

I saw brown roofs o.... grin

I mean Enugu city.

I don talk am say, Niaga na niaga everywhere you go grin

?
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus33: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
shocked
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus33: 12:13am On Oct 15, 2015
shocked cool
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus33: 2:35am On Oct 16, 2015
sad shocked
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus20: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
sad shocked cool
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus20: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus20: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Xpaz: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
is this thread still on?
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus20: 4:03am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus20: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
cool
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus20: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
tongue
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus33: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
embarassed
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus20: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus33: 2:15am On Oct 22, 2015
cool
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus33: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
tongue
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by bofoy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
pus33:
tongue
pussy 33 Di bastard

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by bofoy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
pus33:
tongue
pussy 33 Di very silly

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.