Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,449 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation (38211 Views)

Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation / GEJ's Govt. Better Than OBJ And PMB’s Govt. —Transparency International / To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by billyG(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
naija2dabone:
For those who have the details:

1. What is his net worth?

2. What is his total liabilities?

3. Was his assets held in his wife name stated

4. Was his wife the £10m 'inauguration wrist watch' included?

5. How did the 150 presidential cows suddently increased to 227 cows?

6. How did "I have only 1 million in my bank accounts" now grow to 30 million

7. A 'land somewhere' in PH? like seriously he doesnt know where the land is?

8. Was Union bank that gave him the N27 Million loan for APC nomination form as he claimed then?

9. Mud houses? Pictures pls

10. Cars as gift....ok from who? Amaechi? Fashola? Tinubu? or .....
are u refering to Alhj. Abubakar Atiku
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by billyG(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
DankemzI:

Atiku what type of leadership style will Armed Men invades a government house looking for Bomb last I checked North East still needs their services!

1st. Bombing of Calabar by Yoruba navy.

2nd. Invasion of Akwa Ibom by Daura Man

We are counting & watching,.... Time is ticking to Biafra
is akwa ibom part of yur biafra u must be high on otuoke ogogoro.
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by omolami: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Atiku could have condemned the 100 days were the president is of a different tribe. Hausa man na Hausa man, no condemnation. Hope other tribes are learning. Somebody once said, Abacha did not steal any money. What tribe is Abacha and what tribe is the man that made that statement? Find out.
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by all4lucybaby(f): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Born by a hoe,trained by a hoe,live with a hoe,breast-feed by a hoe is equal to HOE MASTER
Gejpresident:
hoe
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by jerecrown(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Story for d gods
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by DankemzI(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
billyG:

is akwa ibom part of yur biafra u must be high on otuoke ogogoro.

Am from Akwa Ibom, but I know Biafra is best for me, family, friends & Akwa Ibo mites as a people,.... Thank grin
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by billyG(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2015
DankemzI:

Am from Akwa Ibom, but I know Biafra is best for me, family, friends & Akwa Ibo mites as a people,.... Thank grin
Pls Dont sell yurself & ya pple 2 worst SLAVERY ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire / APC Supporter Dies During Convention / Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.