Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What is your take on tourist attractions in Nigeria- opinions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What is your take on tourist attractions in Nigeria- opinions (707 Views)

Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit / Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is your take on tourist attractions in Nigeria- opinions by tourismlove: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hi friends, some people sent me a message that the link i put up for my opinion poll is not opening on their phones, so i have decided to make a mobile and web friendly one. Please help me with answers to this very short questions. Thank you http:///forms/6OiI71xWHQ

Or you can fill this survey by only commenting the numbers that represent your answer to the questions e.g 1,3,3,2,2; it’s about Tourism in Nigeria. Thank you very much

I am currently doing a research on developing tourism products in Nigeria. The regular excuses have always been Nigeria is not safe, there are bad roads and infrastructure, these attractions are not well developed etc, however history has shown that no tourist destination became a destination overnight. If we can improve on our local consumption of our tourism products, maybe we can create the necessary impetus to further develop the industry. What I am therefore trying to understand (in my own little way) is what you would like to experience as a tourism product in Nigeria, as a small step towards developing and promoting tourism in Nigeria. I believe it can work and would appreciate a few minutes of your time to respond to this questionnaire.

A) Sex*
Male (1)
Female (2)

B) Age*
15-25 (1)
26-35 (2)
36-45 (3)
46-55 (4)
56 and above (5)

C) Highest level of Educational Qualification*
No formal education (1)
Vocational education (2)
Primary (3)
Secondary (4)
Undergraduate (5)
Graduate (6)
Post Graduate (7)

D) Religion*
Christianity (1)
Islam (2)
Others (3)

E) Are you based in Nigeria*
Yes (1)
No (2)

F) How often do you take time out for vacation*
Once a year (1)
Once in 6 months (2)
Once in 3 months (3)
Once a month (4)
Never (5)

G) Have you ever taken a tour of some of the tourist attractions in Nigeria*
Yes (1)
No (2)

H) Would you be willing to take a tour of some of the tourist attractions in South western Nigeria*
Yes (1)
No (2)

I) How many days would you love to spend on a tour of some of the tourist attractions in South Western Nigeria*
A day (1)
2 days (2)
3 days (3)
4 days or more (4)

J) Which would be your preferred days for a tour*
Weekdays (Days between Monday-Friday) (1)
Weekends (Friday - Sunday) (2)

K) How much would you be willing to pay for a quality two day tour*
₦ 20,000 - ₦ 30,000 (1)
₦ 30,000 - ₦ 40,000 (2)
₦ 40,000 - ₦ 50,000 (3)
₦ 50,000 and above (4)

L) What means of payment would you prefer to engage in for a tour*
Online payment (1)
Bank transaction (2)
Cash at the physical office (3)
Payment in installments before the day of departure (4)

M) How would you prefer to go on a tour*
Alone (1)
With Friends and Family (2)

N) What is the number of people you would be willing to take a tour with*
10-20 (1)
20-30 (2)
30-40 (3)
40-50 (4)
Don’t mind the number as long as it’s exciting (5)

O) I would prefer to sleep in the hotel room*
Alone (1)
With my family (2)
With any one as long as they are fun and interesting (3)

P) Would you love a tour where all the itinerary is already taken care of (Good Accommodation, Transportation, Feeding, Security, Entrance fee to tour sites, Provision of Tour guides etc)*
Yes, I would love to only pack my bags (1)
No, I would love to provide some itinerary myself (2)

O) Select all your reasons for going on a tour*
Culture (1)
History (2)
Adventure (3)
Wild life (4)
Night life (5)
Health (6)
Rest (7)
Visiting places i have heard of or seen on TV, or in a movie (.cool
Returned patronage (9)

You can also fill it here http:///forms/6OiI71xWHQ

Abeg mods this is not an advert o, i am not selling any products o, you can check the link out. Thanks kiss
Re: What is your take on tourist attractions in Nigeria- opinions by JayJustus(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
as a hospitality student also...i helped you fill in the form too...good luck chap
Re: What is your take on tourist attractions in Nigeria- opinions by tourismlove: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
JayJustus:
as a hospitality student also...i helped you fill in the form too...good luck chap

Thanks bro, I really appreciate. Do you know any way i can encourage people here on nairaland to fill it embarassed
Re: What is your take on tourist attractions in Nigeria- opinions by JayJustus(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
tourismlove:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate. Do you know any way i can encourage people here on nairaland to fill it embarassed

you have to CC lalasticlala ishilove Seun and the rest...that's a faster way hopefully they pay "attention"... by the way I wanna know if you do go around Nigeria and make research about the tourist sites ehhh... we could form a team tho...
Re: What is your take on tourist attractions in Nigeria- opinions by tourismlove: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
JayJustus:

you have to CC lalasticlala ishilove Seun and the rest...that's a faster way hopefully they pay "attention"... by the way I wanna know if you do go around Nigeria and make research about the tourist sites ehhh... we could form a team tho...

Okay, would do just that. i hope they pay attention... yes i have, that was back in school though. I am currently working and would soon embark on some tours again; i will keep you posted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enquires About Master Degree Programme In Cyprus / 4 Adventurous Trips To Take Before The Year Runs Out / Cheap Schools In Canada And Their Requirements Or Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.