Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

19 Things Airlines Don’t Want To Tell You - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 19 Things Airlines Don’t Want To Tell You (713 Views)

Why Foreigners Don’t Want To Visit Nigeria / The Dark Secrets Airlines Don’t Want You To Know / 19 Things That Happens In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19 Things Airlines Don’t Want To Tell You by ItuExchange(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
When I think of flight attendants, I’m reminded of the classic Saturday Night Live sketch in which David Spade, and usually a co-host, would greet passengers on their way off the plane with a reluctant smile and a dismissive “buh-bye.” People in the service industry do not have easy jobs, and flight attendants especially have a lot to juggle, and they’re required to do it while providing excellent customer service.

Airline crew members must train for eight weeks with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) before they’re allowed into the position. They must learn CPR, first aid, in-flight firefighting, defibrillation, emergency landing procedures, and security. Plus, they must provide excellent customer services or risk the wrath of grumpy passengers.

Most of the men and women in this position are much too professional to talk poorly about their jobs to any customers, but don’t you secretly want them to give the dirt? Fortunately, I spoke to two friend who work as flight attendants, and they agreed to divulge some of the secrets of their job. Likewise, they led me to a Reddit thread where other pilots and flight attendants divulged some of their secrets. Please SHARE these secrets. If they’re true, it’s good to know!

Source: http://www.littlethings.com/flight-attendant-secrets/

Neteller here: www..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Divers Found The Body Of The Little Boy Dragged By Alligator Into The Lagoon / Aisha Buhari’s Embarrassing Grammatical Infelicities At USIP / Danfo Collides With Jeep Along Imota Road In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.