Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. (6596 Views)

16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police / Four UNILAG Students Jailed For Cult Activities / Cult Group(@gerorgia Sea Lords) Donate Food To The Motherless..pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by ednut1(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2015
wasted sperm
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by Atlantian: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2015
manee2:
I don't know how that sounds.
Permit me to share this here_ am typing this with 98% fury.
I had this misunderstanding wit a guy i took as a frnd sm1 am sure i can beat mercilessly on normal circumstances.
I met him in the midst of his cartel guys he then intentionally raised de issue causing our prblm again i tried to settle things amicably but the guy started raising voices which provoked me and he showed this intention to fight, brought out his belt nd became very furious. I was bemused by his actions and started wondering what might ve possibly given him this guts knowing fully well that we a'int equal when talking abt strength to fight.
He called me all sort of names which made me feel so embarrassed knowing i can't do anything there and afterwards.
I just came back home and began having this intention to belong somewhere atleast so that i wouldn't experience such embarrassment in my life again. This was the worst of it.

When I was in Unical. I was like the youngest, maybe the smallest guys among my crew of friends. They all belonged to different cults in school. I didnt join any cult, but I was a member of Eckankar and Amorc. Both organizations are very spiritual and esoteric. But I was more feared which ofcourse I didnt know why. I chanted and meditate daily, my spiritual exercises were creative.

One day, I was with my friends of other brotherhoods. They met a certain guy at the viscinity of the Library close to Science Facaulty. They asked him to kneel down. I saw a grown man go down on his knees. He was slapped. He shed tears. His bag was taken from him and his shoes were removed. And I realized he owed someone money and has refused to pay. I just folded my hands and watched and I was even pitying the guy and told my guys to leave him alone.

The next day, story started making round. According to the gist, the guy swore he would have retaliated and called his men to fight back, if not for that 'small guy' that they came with. That everyone does not know which 'brotherhood' the 'small guy' belong, cos he rolls with everyone and is feared. I was the small guy, and I was feared, but I wasnt in a cult. I was in some organizations that are more intellectually and spiritually powerful.

You can be more powerful without having to join a cult of guns. Heighten your energy wavelength and vibrate at a higher frequency and you will be more powerful than those whose end will me mortally destructive.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by UnimkeAk(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2015
manee2:
A word annoyed me the most__ "jew"
NBM !!

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by UnimkeAk(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Atlantian:

When I was in Unical. I was like the youngest, maybe the smallest guys among my crew of friends. They all belonged to different cults in school. I didnt join any cult, but I was a member of Eckankar and Amorc. Both organizations are very spiritual and esoteric. But I was more feared which ofcourse I didnt know why. I chanted and meditate daily, my spiritual exercises were creative.

One day, I was with my friends of other brotherhoods. They met a certain guy at the viscinity of the Library close to Science Facaulty. They asked him to kneel down. I saw a grown man go down on his knees. He was slapped. He shed tears. His bag was taken from him and his shoes were removed. And I realized he owed someone money and has refused to pay. I just folded my hands and watched and I was even pitying the guy and told my guys to leave him alone.

The next day, story started making round. According to the gist, the guy swore he would have retaliated and called his men to fight back, if not for that 'small guy' that they came with. That everyone does not know which 'brotherhood' the 'small guy' belong, cos he rolls with everyone and is feared. I was the small guy, and I was feared, but I wasnt in a cult. I was in some organizations that are more intellectually and spiritually powerful.

You can be more powerful without having to join a cult of guns. Heighten your energy wavelength and vibrate at a higher frequency and you will be more powerful than those whose end will me mortally destructive.

Peace.

Lies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by mycrr04(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2015
You wanto join cult?! Why re u now asking us?! Join cult naa..#dontbestupid
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by bobbyluis(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2015
A better option...join the army!!!!!!
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by misreal(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Who cult don help?
hahahahahah.....you deserve recharge card for this epic three words response.
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by misreal(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Who cult don help?
epic!!
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2015
manee2:
I had this misunderstanding wit a guy i took as a frnd sm1 am sure i can beat mercilessly on normal circumstances.
I met him in the midst of his cartel guys he then intentionally raised de issue causing our prblm again i tried to settle things amicably but the guy started raising voices which provoked me and he showed this intention to fight, brought out his belt nd became very furious. I was bemused by his actions and started wondering what might ve possibly given him this guts knowing fully well that we a'int equal when talking abt strength to fight.
He called me all sort of names which made me feel so embarrassed knowing i can't do anything there and afterwards.
I just came back home and began having this intention to belong somewhere atleast so that i wouldn't experience such embarrassment in my life again. This was the worst of it.

Better to avoid one man, than live in fear of a whole opposition cult group.
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Ok!

Car owners; check my signature!!!
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by trippleKAY(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2015
manee2:
_ it'll help me.. I'll feel protected
see mugu... Na dem dem go still kill u
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by Adeoba10(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Guy, come to Elega @ Abk n see how dem kill Ibrahim, dey shoot am, e no enter, dey stab am, he no gree enter.... Guy dey slaughter am like chicken, dey come remove his throat with tongue put am ontop him corpse..... If u want ur end to b like dis, a day to ur wedding, den go ahead.
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by mayor20(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Or OPCOPC. Wasted sperm
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by mayor20(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Join OPC OR BOKM HARAM. Idiot Wasted sperm
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by jbazic(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
dem no de dash money not even car.. I for join.. so f**k cult
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
LOL tongue
OP i have been there, and i can tell you, there is nothing sensible to gain there.
Just pray You do not end up regretting. you will soon discover that whatever made you to join is not just worth it.....
Just hustle and pray to be successful!! Peace tongue
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by islandmoon: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
in my university days, i have so many military friends and money to flex them! who the hell is cult? I love the Army.
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by LajaLaba: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Egede nwanne wink
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
remember ur parents bro
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by DONADAMS(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
lad,,go and join d army d form is still on sale...after six months,,go2 ur skuul wit a danfo bus filled wit ur regulars nd deal wit d rascal....speaking 4rm experience.... #my2kobo
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by anselm791(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
And here was I thinking they can and raped your girlfriend. I think you should join, we could use one less fool in this world.
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by Yungmilio2(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
forget about him and move on avoid him stay focus
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by Babamide(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Small boy still dey worry this OP
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by hahn(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
manee2:

You don't need to join any cult group bro. If you really feel bad about it, track the guy one on one and ensure he is unable to come back with his "friends" to disturb you
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by dandollaz: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
If this real swallow the embarrasment,i seriously blame you for talking back it him when with his catel.you culd hv skim ur way out then block him one n one in confrontation but bros joining cult is like eating with the devil.instead of protect u will leave in great fear u can never imagine in your life till u get ur cert.a cultist will never tell u the truth until u enter.they will own u automatically,no privacy again.the advantage is very little than disadvanges.
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by Dunsin89(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
My Man, I am glad you came up with what is on your mind. If you want to be strong, gallant, rugged and get respect from any type of cult and even make money, Try Join the Nigerian Army. Their form is currently on now. Try take it without delay 'cos I guess the form will likely close before september ending. Let's see the Idiot or the fucking "baga" who will dare/bully/harass you again. Pls no join "cut" o....they do more harm than good.
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by manee2(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
UnimkeAk:

NBM !!
_ split it!
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by manee2(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=dandollaz post=37708185]If this real swallow the embarrasment,i seriously blame you for talking back it him when with his catel.you culd hv skim ur way out_ he had my phne.. They'll drive it if I'd taken a step outta there.
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by ggirl4real: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
When cult groups begin to pay salaries and sitting allowances, please someone should inform me coz I'll pick up their form.

Abi dem no dey buy form for that side? I no get work experience for d mata, make una help.
Re: Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. by Tapout(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
op don't join in Jesus name!!!! grin

[size=13pt]on a 2nd thought, I dunno y I'm having a feeling that u are lying....this is probably a made up shit to get numerous comments on ur thread or maybe hunger for front page.....

c'mon let's examine it 2geda ........y would u table such a matter on a public forum with ur picture displayed on ur profile undecided aren't u concerned that the said guy may be reading this now?? sad

[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hensard University: HSDF Rolls Out Agricultural Entrepreneurial Scholarships / JAMB: 1.5 Million Candidates To Write UTME This Saturday / Cool [photos] Of Albino Animals And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.