Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police (39838 Views)

Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by fortunarld: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2017
Varsity says statement ‘false, embarrassing’; demands apology from CP or…

Startling revelations have emerged of a gory tale in the raging rival cult war involving high profile kin pins including senior lecturers of the Edo State owned Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma.

This follows the discovery through its statistics by police in the state that over 16 students of the institution have so far been beheaded during violent cult clashes between various groups in the state.

Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Haliru Gwandu stated this on Wednesday while briefing newsmen in Benin, the state capital on the successes of the command in the last three weeks.

He disclosed that 61 suspects, who include armed robbers, kidnappers, cultists and rapists, were arrested within the period under review.

But in a swift reaction the Deputy Registrar, Information/Public Relations Officer of the University, Mr. Edward Aihevba, said the statements credited to the commissioner of police “as totally false and embarrassing.”

Aihevba said management of the institution “is horrified by the false news story, making the rounds in the print, electronic and social media, credited to the Edo State Commissioner of Police, that three lecturers of the university have been arrested for alleged cult-related activities.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/metro/police-16-aau-students-beheaded-edo-cult-war/

1 Share

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by doctimonyeka(m): 6:53am On Apr 20, 2017
Can you imagine

There is NO gain in cultism but the youths will not listen....

What a generation....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by TheWebGeek11: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2017
Wow... To kill a chicken you think twice,aw much more human... A wakeup call for Christians to spread the awareness of fear of God abroad

MY CASE IS DIFFERENT

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Jerryojozy(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2017
No gain ! Shun cultism

Genius J

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Estellar: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Their business

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by youngcizza(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2017
grin
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Olabodedennis(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2017
That school is f*cked.

15 Likes

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Lekan1o1: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Gman4real(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2017
Dis news na wack jor. nothing like that

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by hardbody: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Can you imagine

There is NO gain in cultism but the youths will not listen....

What a generation....

Are the lecturers fingered in the allegations youths too?

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Tholudee(f): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2017
God have mercy

Pls help a nairalander win this
https://www.nairaland.com/3751679/please-nairalander-win
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by geozone: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2017
Stoopid EEdiots!
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by sou1p1an0(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2017
dunno y d sch management is being diplomatic here. i wish lai mohammed wud sit all these cult guys nd tel dem dat dey wud gain much as cultist nd dey knowing mr lai for whom he is wud use their brains nd knw dat dey r jus doing demselves. ...mtcheww.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by azchisom: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2017
this OP just woke up opened Opera mini, saw unverified news there & then copied it...#nonsense

7 Likes

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by chicoMX(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Op, I saw just one pic

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by jericco1(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2017
The story is not clear enough. I disagree with the news.

2 Likes

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Venerable612(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2017
I wake up each day to check updates on how Nigeria is progressing via Nairaland.

Each time I am disappointed by the headlines I see. Its either someone jumps into lagoon, father rapes daughter, Senator is kidnapped, President's aides steals money, mother cuts her child into two, or one celebrity is pictured eating Eba this morning.

This is honestly, not a sign of good things and I am unhappy that Nairaland plays a part in making us (especially the youths) more bitter and for some, gullible followers of celebrity.

As much as these things happens, too many unnecessary news make it up to front page and at that it just feels as if nothing good happens in this country. Why will our friends abroad want to come back home when all they hear is kidnapping and poverty?

Advice: If Nairaland wants, you can create a section for weirdo news and limit the number those updates on front page. Lots of bad things happen in the UK and other developed countries but they know to manage their PR. You dont want to give your investors a notion that they cant come to do business in your country safely. Zuckerberg was in Nigeria last year and nothing happened to him

With healthy changes, traffic can still be maintained on this Forum.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by hresso: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2017
Cultism comes in pleasant packages but, in the end, it is destructive. I hope those arrested are severely punished.
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by yeyeboi(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by qualityovenbake(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2017
16 heads. Exaggeration
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Drienzia: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2017
Bloggers and lies..Is it not the Ekpoma I'm currently in? or is there another Ekpoma in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by LaDolceVida(f): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Venerable612:
I wake up each day to check updates on how Nigeria is progressing via Nairaland.

Each time I am disappointed by the headlines I see. Its either someone jumps into lagoon, father rapes daughter, Senator is kidnapped, President's aides steals money, mother cuts her child into two, or one celebrity is pictured eating Eba this morning.

This is honestly, not a sign of good things and I am unhappy that Nairaland plays a part in making us (especially the youths) more bitter and for some, gullible followers of celebrity.

As much as these things happens, too many unnecessary news make it up to front page and at that it just feels as if nothing good happens in this country. Why will our friends abroad want to come back home when all they hear is kidnapping and poverty?

Advice: If Nairaland wants, you can create a section for weirdo news and limit the number those updates on front page. Lots of bad things
Its those weird news that generate traffic for them

9 Likes

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by JoBabs(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2017
God gave mercy

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by gurnam: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Nothing good can come out of such university as the environment is just too violent and not conducive for any serious academic exercise.

No be the same University one Prof Otubu nakednesss after a romp with one olosho forming student went viral on the internet some years ago ?
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by oshe11: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Are the students Chicken that were beheaded for easter or real humans

Cause Ayamu not Overstanding

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by josephine123: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2017
damn
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by sirfee(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2017
The pain is more than the gain,say no to cultism.

Their trademark is blood,tears and sorrow.

RIP though if the news is true...
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Police made a statement and University denied it...
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by maxiuc(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2017
where is that one eye sailor

retired but not tired

and some of all this cult guys are soooooo intelligent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Phrase ‘my Dear’ Can Put You In Trouble / Unilag Part Time / University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.