Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks (1949 Views)

I Got Dis Message For An Interview..i Just Want To Know If Its Real Or Not.. / Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week. / Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by favourcute11: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2016
Congratulations! U are invited for a job interview on January 4th, 2017 at Tociano Nig. Ltd, Plot 19a, Iweanya Ugbogoh Crescent, Off Bisola Durosimi - Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Time: 9am. Come with a hardcopy of ur resume, ur credentials and a file. For Details call Mr. Paul on: 09072703828.
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by CplusJason: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2016
Just becareful bro, i smell GNLD.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2016
angry

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by etemrich: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hi... I received the same text today. I Googled the coy's address & I saw it online. I will be going on Wednesday n u? If yes, let meet at CMS. My contact: 08039137401.

Congratulations! U are invited for a job interview on January 4th, 2017 at Tociano Nig. Ltd, Plot 19a, Iweanya Ugbogoh Crescent, Off Bisola Durosimi - Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Time: 9am. Come with a hardcopy of ur resume, ur credentials and a file. For Details call Mr. Paul on: 09072703828.
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by bigyomite(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
I got the same invitation but I think the company is real as a fashion accessories stuff was displayed along with the vacancy post, try check the initial vacancy post.
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
favourcute11:
Call that number and ask this:

1. Will I be expected to bring registration fees?

2. Any other expenses?

If the answer is no, you are safe.
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by Medley(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
favourcute11:
it's real. So you don't.know when you applied for the Job❓
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by Medley(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Just becareful bro, i smell GNLD.
check your sense of smell next time before you become an hindrance to someone's opportunity of getting a job.
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by CplusJason: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
Medley:
check your sense of smell next time before you become an hindrance to someone's opportunity of getting a job.
Bro, with all due respect, I think you're a fool. I guess you were so blind to see where i ask him to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by Medley(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Bro, with all due respect, I think you're a fool. I guess you were so blind to see where i ask him to be careful.
God bless you. Next time before raising an alarm make sure there is a cause for it. Do a little research and don't be quick to use your fingers, you may stop the person from going for the interview ok, future leader.
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by CplusJason: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Medley:
God bless you. Next time before raising an alarm make sure there is a cause for it. Do a little research and don't be quick to use your fingers, you may stop the person from going for the interview ok, future leader.
Please get lost. I guess my advice to the Op to be careful is a big hindrance. .

Witless dummy.
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by Medley(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Please get lost. I guess my advice to the Op to be careful is a big hindrance. .

Witless dummy.
you really got a future with this your cursing and swearing it will take you somewhere. Hope you've envisaged this long before now?
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by CplusJason: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
Medley:
you really got a future with this you cursing and swearing it will take you somewhere. Hope you've envisaged this long before now?
Please kindly furck off with all due respect.

Au revoir.
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by 1stladdy(f): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
CplusJason:
lol.. Wicked!
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by CplusJason: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
1stladdy:
lol.. Wicked!
I really don't understand his problem.
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by Des5(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
I got same message
Re: Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks by ify2016: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2017
If u're coming from Cms,Obalande,Ikoyi , after boarding a bus going to either Jakonde or Ajah(250), Alight at Lekki Phase1. Cross the bridge to the other side then take bike 100 naira to your address.
Then, if you're coming from Ajah exist, alight at Lekki Phase 1, take 100 naira bike from there to the venue

Save journey.

(1) (Reply)

Who Also Got Dis Interview / How Can I Locate This Address At Ajah? / University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.