Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy (6447 Views)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by asha80(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2009
South Africans vow to sack Christ Embassy… As authorities humiliate Chris Oyakhilome at airport http://www.huhuonline.com/news342.html

“As South Africans, we will not rest until Chris and his cohorts are out of our country. We have fought very hard to release this country from the clutches of apartheid not to have hoaxes like them come and rape our economic and social system.”

This was the touching expression of despair by a South African and a former member of Christ Embassy who now thinks that the church is one big hoax. There had been tales of stage-managed miracles at Christ Embassy but now a number of sources close to the church confided in huhuonline.com that some of the tales may be true after all. They narrated a number of incidents that has compelled them to doubt the authenticity of the Christ Embassy Church in South Africa .

Our source gave an instance of a lady that had been sitting on a wheel chair in the healing line, she had been sitting there for hours while waiting for the man of God to come and minister to her. When nature called, she forgot she was supposed to act paralyzed. And there she was standing and running to the toilet. Minutes after that, she received serious tongue-lashing from the Healing School pastors for the great embarrassment she caused. No one really understood this because she was not allowed to return to the wheel chair as people had seen her dash off to the toilet. Her empty wheel chair was wheeled out of the room. shocked

Chris Oyakhilome
Another source recalled that a similar incident had transpired in the Healing School when another supposedly bed-ridden faithful was pushed to the toilet by a church member who had volunteered to help at the Healing School . On getting there with the helper, she stood by herself and went in. The helper screamed, rejoicing that a miracle had already taken place. She was shocked to see this patient also receiving serious reprimand for standing without aid. grin

Huhuonline.com also gathered that an old woman who ministers next to Pastor Chris , called Deaconess Pat, many refer to as mommy in South Africa, who lays hands on women on Chris’ behalf and instruction was said to have warned some South Africans not to bring their children nor give their money to the money making scheme. Her words were, “this is not a church”. She also made mention of the fact that her own children are in full time church ministry but none are in Christ Embassy. She was quoted as saying that she is only at Christ Embassy because it is a job for her. angry
There is an interesting sub-unit in the Christ Embassy Church called the ‘Haven’. It largely consists of select members that fund Chris Oyakhilome’s minisry in South Africa and beyond.

South Africans that belong to this group have suffered tremendously through the insane donations demanded from them by Christ Embassy . Many have had to take children out of schools to be able to keep up with the Christ Embassy demands . While South Africans are committing their hard-earned money to the Christ Embassy projects, their pastors are indulging in an unimaginable life of luxury.

Pastor Ken Oyakhilome drives a Lamborghini Murcielago, Austin Martin DB9, Porsche Cayenne, amongst his five expensive vehicles. All of this luxury life in Houston , Texas is funded by what is called the “American Initiative” .

Another fake, is one Olatunde Oyediran who claims that he lives for Chris Oyakhilome’s vision and ministry and that is where all his money goes, yet he drives a Toyota RunEx.

Meanwhile, Immorality is not a scarce commodity in Christ Embassy, South Africa . Tomisin Fashina, a Senior Pastor in the Sandton church, South Africa , is said to have children from different women in his congregation. Fashina is said to have taught his congregation that it was more evil to bring a fatherless child to the world than to abort. This has raised the suspicion that he may be impregnating women in his church and asking them to abort. His wife, Tolu Fashina, on the other hand is alleged to have embezzled the Healing School funds when she and one Taiwo Adenubi, a senior pastor in Pretoria , just outside Johannesburg had been given a construction contract by Dr. Diolla who is the head of the Healing school.

They were exposed by a worker who had taken his share of the loot, when they tried to blame it on him. Apparently, this guy, a Nigerian national confessed his own sins but said that he had learnt from the best, being Tolu and Taiwo.

In 2007, the Christ Embassy Randburg branch got a member called Funi Silinda, a business woman. She gave no less than R100,000, a month. On months like the American Initiative, she is recorded to have given approximately R600,000. She bought a lot of first class tickets for most of the Christ Embassy, Randburg leadership to attend international conferences in Nigeria . She also paid for many of them to be in good hotels .

For partnership like the Healing School , she gave about R30,000 a month . She built a computer centre in Randburg, furnished it with state-of-the-art computers and accessories. Funi paid for the Christ Embassy TBN contract. She was led to believe that it cost R100,000 a month .Yet she faithfully paid for a whole year.

It came as a shock to many when Funi announced that she was leaving Christ Embassy because she had run out of money. She said that all the donation she made in Christ Embassy were financed by business projects she received prior to coming to Christ Embassy.

It became obvious that Funi was tired of being used which is something she said in the end. The final straw was when she was told that she has been personally invited by Chris Oyakhilome to attend his birthday party on the 7th of December, 2007.

Tunde Oyediran started working on her, telling her of how she would need to compete with others at profligacy when she gets to the party as they habitually auction Pastor Chris’ suites for anything up to R1million .

That day, she realized that Christ Embassy was nothing but a 419 scam. It was then speculated that she cancelled the flight and went back to her home.

Then another fake, Dolapo Layode, who is often postured by the church as the highest giver and donor in the church came to South Africa in 2007 to share a very far-fetched testimony.

Dolapo told the meeting that two Angels came to her room asking to be dispatched. And she had told the angels to get her a license to lift oil in Nigeria . In two weeks time, she had not only gotten this license, but also a scholarship to London where she studies about the business she was about to embark on.

In less than a year, Dolapo was telling people that she has trucks with her names running around Nigeria transporting oil . She never mentioned planning to be in the transportation business as well.

That was when some people realized that Dolapo and her kind , in Christ Embassy were a grand part of the whole extortionary scam. No one can out-give them and it is meant to be that way. Dolapo shocked people even more when she said that when she prays for money, she finds it everywhere in the house, in her wardrobe and within clothes.

However, it appears, this grace for money or ability to mint money as it has been termed, only works for the Nigerian members of “the Haven” group.

South Africans are loved because they work and earn a lot of money and have easy access to credit according to one Pastor Efeoma, a former ‘Haven’ President.

In all these, many South Africans have had to use desperate measures to finance the deep pockets of Christ Embassy hoping to avoid being shunned.

They use credit cards, overdrafts, personal loans, second bonds, missed car and house payments to meet the church’s demands. As a result many are blacklisted by the credit bureau, their cars are repossessed while they are evicted or watch helplessly as their houses are auctioned.

In the ‘Haven’ group the only people who seem to have testimonies of being millionaires are Nigerians while South Africans face liquidation and other financial crisis.

It is no longer secret that the South African authorities are not leaving any stone unturned in its investigation to get to the root of the many outcries against the activities of Christ Embassy in South Africa . This was demonstrated about a month ago when Pastor Chris Oyakhilome came for the Healing School . He was literally frisked and not a single stroke of nicety was spent on him. It was real business and objectivity. His Private Jet was thoroughly searched at the airport. He was asked to fill in forms standing on the counter as the airport officials apparently refused him to use the VIP lounge to do all that.

Chris was said to have been very angry at Ose, wife of Ken Oyakhilome, who has been running Christ Embassy aground by her immoral and uninspiring conducts. Chris was also said to have threatened to stop coming to South Africa as he blamed Ose for poorly managing matters in South Africa . Chris who came to South Africa from Texas was said to have gotten the same treatment there.

South Africans strongly feel that Chris made the worse mistake by coming to South Africa in the first place. The investigators handling the matter already have the support of many countries, including Nigeria . They have met with some Nigerian officials who are passionate with fighting crime. A meeting of all religious groups in South Africa was convened penultimate Friday in Kwa-Zulu Natal to discus the notorious activities of Christ Embassy in South Africa .

And as the South African authorities step up investigations, into the activities of Christ Embassy, the people are aggressively mobilizing to stamp out Christ embassy from their country for good.

Memo from a meeting of all religous group, held in Kwa- Zulu Natal last friday, to dicuss Christ Embassy atrocities in SA.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2009
The last line in the original article

Memo from a meeting of all religous group, held in Kwa- Zulu Natal last friday, to dicuss Christ Embassy atrocities in SA
is an html link (below) to the scanned memo
http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html
[img width=850 height=1100]http://www.huhuonline.com/images/Christ_Embassy_SA_document.jpg[/img]
[img width=850 height=1100]http://www.huhuonline.com/images/Christ_Embassy_SA_doc_2.jpg[/img]
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by tpia: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2009
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by lucabrasi(m): 1:34am On Apr 04, 2009
instead of them to encourage the man so that he ll use his annointing to drive out the violent demons and subdue the criminals and murderers running amok in their country,they are planning to drive him out and allowing satan to re open his headquarters that has been shut,not even talking of the taxes the man pays,i really dont know why the man left nigeria in the first place,hopefully he will go back to the country where he is appreciated before they hurt him

1 Like

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 1:56am On Apr 04, 2009
lucabrasi:

instead of them to encourage the man so that he ll use his annointing to drive out the violent demons and subdue the criminals and murderers running amok in their country,they are planning to drive him out and allowing satan to re open his headquarters that has been shut,not even talking of the taxes the man pays,i really dont know why the man left nigeria in the first place,hopefully he will go back to the country where he is appreciated before they hurt him
WTF undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by comfort3: 2:05am On Apr 04, 2009
what about Pastor thief Adeboye.?  lipsrsealed
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Kobojunkie: 2:11am On Apr 04, 2009
Oh!!! na wa ooo!!!!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by lucabrasi(m): 3:13am On Apr 04, 2009
biina:

WTF undecided
r you okangry
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 4:01am On Apr 04, 2009
lucabrasi:

r you okangry
You should reread your first post and then ask yourself that question.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by jamace(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2009
I don't see any reason why men of God would insist on performing miracles to get attention. Preaching the word of God is sufficient to win souls to God.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Kobojunkie: 7:43am On Apr 04, 2009
If there is any place where the people need deliverance, salvation, and the church to show itself true, it is in Nigeria. I see no reason for these pastors to go out to other lands claiming they are out there to put out fire, while fire continuesto burn down their own land and everyone sees it from thousands of miles away. I know I do not know who sent him down there but if I were a South African, I would surely be one of those enquiring as to why he, the pastor, after seeing the many sick, and demon possessed, in his own country, would rather go out to "heal" those in another man’s country instead.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2009
There is a similar thread on the Religion Board. A mod should merge the threads.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by BOSS7: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2009
Kobojunkie:

If there is any place where the people need deliverance, salvation, and the church to show itself true, it is in Nigeria. I see no reason for these pastors to go out to other lands claiming they are out there to put out fire, while fire continuesto burn down their own land and everyone sees it from thousands of miles away.
Thanks and especially for this statement in bold.

Kobojunkie:

I know I do not know who sent him down there but if I were a South African, I would surely be one of those enquiring as to why he, the pastor, after seeing the many sick, and demon possessed, in his own country, would rather go out to "heal" those in another man’s country instead.
To be honest, it's all about expansion and fattening of the pocket, it makes sense trust me. I once went to one of the church branches in Manchester after being convinced by a stranger I met on the street through the normal street journalism, they welcomed me as a new-comer and then switched on the projector and played a DVD to depict that Pastor Chris is welcoming me personally and then the lady preacher told the people not to go to hospitals and instead coud be healed just by praying at the "word of faith" devotion book they've got (can't remember the real name). All that put me off and to be honest that was the last time I went there.

@Lucabasi
It's cool to have a word with you on here once more however, I hope you know that both home and abroad, Churches don't pay taxes as they're meant to be a form of charity and what right do you have to say that the ills of South African societies (i.e. violent demons and criminals in your own words) are being caused by the demons in the country and could be spiritually healed? Don't you think that's a bit below the belt?
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by deb(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2009
what about Pastor thief Adeboye.? lipsrsealed

*comfort or animal or whatever your name is.
Did he steal from your father and mother?
Bastard!

I read through you post about aristos in naija university and I was wondering why nobody responded positively to
your post, instead they were cursing you. Now i know why? You are a bastard!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by lucabrasi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2009
biina:

You should reread your first post and then ask yourself that question.
i have re read it and i have made my conclusions about your reasoning faculties
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Horus(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2009
[size=15pt]Pastor offered me R10 000 to sit in a wheelchair,  stand up and walk[/size] 

04 April 2008
SPECIAL INVESTIGATION by Getrude Makhafola and Tebogo Monama
(This new article is from a South African website)
Source: http://www.rainbowfm.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=155&Itemid=74

Nigerian preacher and healer Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has been accused by a member of his own church of staging miracle healing sessions. Some of his followers have said that he has been hiring people to pretend to be sick and disabled and then “be healed” during his television shows and public prayer meetings. A man who did not want to be identified for security reasons said: “I was offered R10 000 to rehearse and pretend to be in a wheelchair three weeks before the all-night prayer called Night of Bliss at the Johannesburg Stadium.”Last weekend Pastor Oyakhilome hosted an all-night prayer at the stadium. The source told Sowetan that he started attending Christ Embassy church in Randburg last year. He was recruited by one of the pastors and told he would be paid if he helped to draw crowds. “The pastor told me that they were looking for people to work for the church.He said that I was going to sit in a wheelchair and be wheeled around while pretending to be physically ill.

[img]http://www.sowetan.co.za/thumbnail.aspx?type=mm&id=82370[/img]

I would then stand up and walk as soon as Pastor Chris stopped praying for me.”The source also said that the people who are “healed” every time on stage are actually trained weeks before. “Even children who are healthy are whisked around in wheelchairs. Some use crutches. “Everyone is allocated a person who tells the congregation about your background, your specific illness and suffering. “The pastor then raises his hands and places them maybe on your legs if you cannot walk, and a few seconds later you get up and walk around the room,”the source said. He said he called the church the day after their offer and turned them down.“I just told myself that using the word of God to lie to desperate people is immoral, so I refused to take up their offer,” said the source. A woman who went to the all-night prayer service, said: “When he started healing people, I did not see him call anyone from the audience. The people that he ‘healed’ came from a certain section of the audience and it looked like he came with them especially for the event. “I saw a lot of people in wheelchairs leaving the venue who had not been healed. It was very sad.”Lerato Moeketsi told Sowetan she was a loyal follower of the church and was disappointed that she could not make it into the stadium. “I had to turn back because the stadium was full. “There was no way I could go through to receive his blessing,” she said.Thousands of followers jostled for space at the stadium.The seriously ill, mostly disabled and in wheelchairs, went to the service in the hope of being healed by Pastor Chris’s powerful prayer. Another woman, Tshinanne Nemutudi, said she went to the all-night prayer service because she believed in Pastor Chris. “I trust him the way I trust Jesus and God. ”She said she had problems with her ankle but Pastor Chris had healed her. “While he was praying, he said we should all touch our body parts that needed to be healed. He said that if we believed then we would be healed.”Oyakhilome ’s website describes him as a pastor, teacher, healing minister, television host and best-selling author whose career spans 25 years. He runs the church with his wife, Pastor Anita, who is the director of Christ Embassy’s international office and also preaches at the Christ Embassy churches in the United Kingdom. Pastor Chris also hosts a religious programme on TV called Atmosphere for Miracles. At the Randburg branch, brother Onyeka Liozo said what the source and the followers said “was rubbish”. “We have a healing school in Randburg. People ask and get healed. People must stop lying about this holy crusade,” said Liozo. He said that people come from outside South Africa for help. Pastor Chris is both controversial and mysterious. The press is barred from taking pictures at his healing services.

Source: http://www.rainbowfm.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=155&Itemid=74
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by olanajim(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2009
Holy fraud!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by bawomolo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2009
another blow to our image. sad
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Pataki: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2009
*comfort:

what about Pastor thief Adeboye.?  lipsrsealed
You are truly a cemented idiot. What a bloody buffoon.

@ topic,

I have a problem with churches springing out from Nigeria to other countries. Personally for me, it is greed and the hunger for fame, that makes these churches want to establish branches outside of Nigeria. If, with the way Nigeria is at the moment, what kind of salvation message do these churches intend to pass to nations they are entering? When Nigeria itself is plagued by all forms of diseases, eating the nation down.

lucabrasi:

Has Chris achieved that same feat in Nigeria, before heading off to South  Africa? If you come back defending your stance, truly truly, something is wrong with you.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by bawomolo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2009
lucabrasi is an ardent patriot. You have to give the guy credit for being so steadfast.

You have to wonder how africa would progress when demons and witches are considered problems to nation growth. Maybe babangida and OBJ are demons.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2009
Anywhere Nigerians go, you rarely get good feedback. Which kain people be this?
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by arramyjay: 6:30am On Apr 05, 2009
stillwater:

Anywhere Nigerians go, you rarely get good feedback. Which kain people be this?

That is so true,and some of them are as arrogant as a peacock.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by tpia: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2009
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by morpheus24: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2009
Get that stupid thief Christ embassy man out of that country.

I agree with the SA's on this one we have enough people in Nigeria for that so called church to save.

Delivernace ko! abi Salvation ni!

They are all Oloshi Churches!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by TayoD1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2009
@kobojunkie,

I see no reason for these pastors to go out to other lands claiming they are out there to put out fire, while fire continuesto burn down their own land and everyone sees it from thousands of miles away.
Let me respond to this your statement, which appears to be the basis for many's comments regarding why any Naija local Church should not evangelise outside the country.  I am not trying to defend Christ Embassy in particular, but the Church itself and its manner of operation as a whole.

Have you thought about how the scenario you painted can be considered an indictment on Jesus considering the following statment He made:
Luke 4:25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land; 26 But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. 27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.

The Oyinbo men who brought us the Gospel did not do come from perfect societies, neither did the Apostles embark on a world tour only after the whole of Jerusalem become born again. Your argument is seriously flawed.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by spikedcylinder: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2009
bawomolo:

You have to wonder how africa would progress when demons and witches are considered problems to nation growth. Maybe babangida and OBJ are demons.

Aha! Touche! smiley
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Hauwa1: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2009
i have been wondering where they get wheelchairs from. now i know (from pastors), oh well.

someone should pls ask Popoff to stop his fakery shocked
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Kobojunkie: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2009
Tayo-D:

@kobojunkie,
Let me respond to this your statement, which appears to be the basis for many's comments regarding why any Naija local Church should not evangelise outside the country. I am not trying to defend Christ Embassy in particular, but the Church itself and its manner of operation as a whole.

Have you thought about how the scenario you painted can be considered an indictment on Jesus considering the following statment He made:
Luke 4:25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land; 26 But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. 27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.

I did consider the implications of my statement and arrived at totally different conclusion than that which you obviously have. If you had bothered to read the rest of the post, you would have most likely not gone ahead to respond as you have chosen to. I don’t like to engage in a lot of these religious debates on here, but I will say in my opinion, I believe the Nigerian pastors and churches have a long way to go as they have yet to start actual ministry work as Paul advised of the church.

Was society perfect even when Jesus was here? The church does not have to make society perfect that is not the duty of the church. However it does have to play it’s part and play it well enough for people to actually see the light of Jesus shine to some extent in that community.

Were the houses of the oyinbos on fire when they took the trip to bring you, and I, the gospel? When Paul left his friends to go preach, did he leave in the midst of chaos or did he do all he could to ensure peace before he left? No one is asking for perfection, well, except you. All I am saying is the very bible says Charity begins at home. We have so many problems in Nigeria today that the church is desperately needed there. We have a population that claims to be the most religious in the whole world yet it is also among the most cruel, wicked, corrupt, poorest collection of black people in the world etc. If that is not work for the church, I do not know what else would be. If this is all flawed logic to you, then that is fine by me. And to conclude . . .

I know I do not know who sent him down there, but if I were a South African, I would surely be one of those enquiring as to why he, the pastor, after seeing the many sick, and demon possessed, in his own country, would rather go out to "heal" those in another man’s country instead.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Horus(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2009
Church leaders accept tithes in the name of God. They'll say “God needs your help building the church, ” What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath. They will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by jantavanta(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2009
I would have preferred that Nigerian companies start expanding to South Africa on legitimate business, the MTN
came to legitimately "Milk Those Nigerians".

Is Nigerian Christianity is the only "business" we have to export? At least, our Banking sector is expanding to West Africa,
with good results.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Meldrick(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2009
*comfort:

what about Pastor thief Adeboye.? lipsrsealed
You idiot. Your type is not needed here, you will contribute meaningfully where Aristos like you gather. Idiot. All these aristos gaining access to NL. Can ur father or any menber of ur generation be compared to him. I'm not an RCCG member but u deserve a hot slap from hell fire.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by yeswecan(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
I don't believe this story. I mean someone could have made it up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Epidemic of Ignorance': Tourist Avoid Africa, All Of It - USA Today / Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death / Picture Of 88 Year Old Paul Biya Of Cameroun Being Led To Podium For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.