Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience (17154 Views)

What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene / A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Eberex(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
mine happened when i was still at mafoluku. Can't really recall what caused the argument between my neighbor who owns a supermarket and one of the street boys. This my neighbor has friends around who came in to support him, and all these happened in the evening at about 6pm. I just watched from a distance. The street guys went away making a vow to retaliate.

That same day in the night, something around 8pm, the street guys came back and this created a huge scene. There was nothing like bottles or cutlass, just noise and bragging. I decided to go and see what is really going on. When i got to the crowd, one of the street guys pointed at me and say 'he is one of them'! eh? before i could say jack robinson, the guy ran to a shop, took a green beer bottle and broke it, and headed towards me. He got to me, and with the broken bottle in his hand he tried to hit me. I dodged by bending low, and i took off (with my long leg). He couldn't catch up. I ran into my compound.

You see? i almost had my face decorated by a broken bottle. All thanks to watching jackie chan movie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by dfrost: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sveen:

I ran for a mile and I stopped when I was sure they weren't behind me anymore, and when I returned to the field with my own plank and bottle...

I guess you forgot one more thing: charm. You got me ripping with laughter cheesy grin

Nigeria surely has a handful of talented people. Please Sveen do write a short story and think about a novel subsequently. Thank me later. Ciao

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by marv1: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
abbeylli:
Not everybody but most people had been involved in a fighting scene how did you escape.
I had like 4 occasions but let me share one.

There was a time i was invited to a birthday party though am not a party person but i got many invitations from that friend but didnt grant it so i just went to the party around 7pm they were cultist or something i couldnt be precise of on the sit i was. I had bottle sound been broken i calmed down remembered my mums advice dont follow bad friends. i first checked the two exit one was blocked with a guy holding cutlass the second was free but the door was closed i just had to risk it and go through the second exit with a chair i carried protecting it on my head with full speed to the second exit lo it opened i got outside dropped the chair bottles spread on the floor i thought to my self so na my head they for break these ones..

The stupid guy came the third day asking how i escaped.... sad angry

Have you ever been caught up in a scene like this share you exprience

Tell us how he escaped too. Or was it a trap?
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by cnnamoko(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by TLAX: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
What's the purpose of this thread?
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by chichriso: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
ok

CHIchriso said::: CLICK my SIGNATURES
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Sveen: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
dfrost:

I guess you forgot one more thing: charm. You got me ripping with laughter cheesy grin

Nigeria surely has a handful of talented people. Please Sveen do write a short story and think about a novel subsequently. Thank me later. Ciao
Lol
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by kosire(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
The day I stopped late night partying was the day I nearly lost my one of my leg when I was trying to prevent my guy from fighting....the worst that happened that day was that the two guys that I was preventing from fighting ended. Up not fighting again...... I and I alone was the victim of that night............. I also Made a vow never to separate two people that are desperate two kill eachother........

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by MARKone(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sveen:
There was this certain Sunday that I and my pals decided to go play football, we dressed up and got to the field; but we met other set of peeps playing therein. Meanwhile, we are more than them in person and we decided to make use of that opportunity to send them of the field.

But these peeps were having none of it, suddenly an argument ensued, and a guy(in the other group) descended on one of my pals. We were supposed to let them fight, but I knew my pal his weak, he cannot take on the guy on his own and I jumped in, forming Mike tyson, I dealt him a mortal blow and he staggered backwards.

Before I know it, three guys descended on me, one was welding a broken bottle and another was holding what I presume to be a charm, while the last one was welding a plank. Da fuq, all these were gonna be used on me, I am so dead.

Suddenly, I felt a rush of air across my face and footsteps behind me, my legs were on motion, running as fast as it could go, but I was very sure I wasn't the one controlling them because I didn't even thing of running away before the assault.

I ran for a mile and I stopped when I was sure they weren't behind me anymore, and when I returned to the field with my own plank and bottle, I met my pals playing football with the supposed guys; the same peeps that wanted to kill me. Right there, I swore never to get in a fight because of a friend again in this milky way.

hahaha bros, you ran more than a mile o, you must have covered two states lol.

I have had my fair share of fights. Fight is not good anything can happen, somebody you presume that you can easily beat might end up surprising you, or worst still fatally wounding you with a weapon, best is to walk away.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by bummyla(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Still Reading Your comment! continue! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Izykul1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
my issue na diffrnt 1...i dey pas tru 1 lonely desert area lyk dat,na i c 2guys wan rape 1 babe lyk dat..na i decide 2 charge cum begin 2 show my sef n i 4gt say na only mi waka cum...@d end sha, d grl xcape na mi cum wakeup 4 hospital,tank God say no b mortuary!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Sveen: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
MARKone:

hahaha bros, you ran more than a mile o, you must have covered two states lol.

I have had my fair share of fights. Fight is not good anything can happen, somebody you presume that you can easily beat might end up surprising you, or worst still fatally wounding you with a weapon, best is to walk away.
Apparently.
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by AikayDaWrapper(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sveen:
There was this certain Sunday that I and my pals decided to go play football, we dressed up and got to the field; but we met other set of peeps playing therein. Meanwhile, we are more than them in person and we decided to make use of that opportunity to send them of the field.

But these peeps were having none of it, suddenly an argument ensued, and a guy(in the other group) descended on one of my pals. We were supposed to let them fight, but I knew my pal his weak, he cannot take on the guy on his own and I jumped in, forming Mike tyson, I dealt him a mortal blow and he staggered backwards.

Before I know it, three guys descended on me, one was welding a broken bottle and another was holding what I presume to be a charm, while the last one was welding a plank. Da fuq, all these were gonna be used on me, I am so dead.

Suddenly, I felt a rush of air across my face and footsteps behind me, my legs were on motion, running as fast as it could go, but I was very sure I wasn't the one controlling them because I didn't even thing of running away before the assault.

I ran for a mile and I stopped when I was sure they weren't behind me anymore, and when I returned to the field with my own plank and bottle, I met my pals playing football with the supposed guys; the same peeps that wanted to kill me. Right there, I swore never to get in a fight because of a friend again in this milky way.
LMAOOoOOOOo

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Dmeji4444(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mine was'nt a fight actually,some years back we (my brothers and my self) went to play football on a field behind a police station,we met lots of friends there and as we were playing, my young played the ball and it went inside the police station(that ws nt big deal because it happens often and we would just climb the fence that cut the station frm the pitch and ask one of the policemen to help us with our ball), as we climbed the fence to do as usual only to find out that the ball hit the windscreen of the DPO jeep and and screen went down.
So we all ran away.no body went back to play on the field For like a month. After sometimes we stated seeing pple playing on it, I told my bros not to go but later we started going again.
On one Saturday,we went again and as we started playing we realised that we were surrounded by policemen , I ws unlucky because I ws cought with someother pple while my two younger bros ranaway,
We were all persuaded to take them to where others that ran away were living and I ws surprised to see a friend that took them to his house and pointed at his other broz that ran away . Our parents paid some money anyway.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by justmenoni: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Introvert and ladyF

quote author=grin88 post=37694040] grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided [/quote]
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
i am usually at a different kind of parties these days... wedding ceremonies.
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by keko14: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
I can finish someone wit my mouth in few minu bt fight ino dey dia oooo
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by pweetybhy(f): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Funny though.. I don't mix with bad peep cheesy
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by jomoh: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
I lost count already.

Right from secondary school days.
Even have a souvenir mark for one of it.
I grew up inside a very rugged school and also graduated from the same school.
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by lilmizwierd(f): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
my own was in secondary school June 17 - 19 2012 to be precise what started as little argument between two girls one in SS2 and one witch in SS1 landed over 20 people in intensive care. That day I saw blood flowing like water
The painful part was I was sleeping when it started so I couldn't run on time but the merciful God helped me remember backyard road.
The people Who had No idea what happened got the beating of their life.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by saaedlee: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Haven't been involved in any cept its work related, buh I can share a friend's story:
Date: June 12 2013
He got a call at about 1200hrs to go into the school premises and rescue 3 Persons (2 Principal Staff of the University and a Spouse of one of them) who were trapped in their offices in the ensuing violence that had erupted when the students staged a protest calling for better transportation means. From his narration, he successfully got 2 persons out, but on third trip as the staff was about to enter the boot of the vehicle(covert), one of the students saw them and called the attention of others who chased them,smashed the back windshield and was nearly lynched. Tho he escaped but with minor injuries to himself and the car was damaged. I think he got a promotion at work and a recommendation letter from the University.
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by saaedlee: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Mine happened back then while in secondary sch. We had a Jss3 end of session party in a karaoke bar, I was a gentle guy back then , even till nw.

I think that was the first time I tasted alcohol, while in my sober mood somebody grabbed the mic from my gf and started singing , to me all I cud hear was a croaking sound and it was annoying. I shouted at the guy to keep quiet and he continued. I approached him and seized the mic, flung it away and walked back to my table.

The guy, together with his gang approached my table. These guys were area bois who crash parties.
The one who seemed to be their leader mumbled a few words, raised his hands to dash me slap but I used my left arm to wave his blow and with my right fist I made him pummelled down a distance of about 20metres.

The other guys were shocked, they rushed me with planks and bottls, I fought restlessly and brutalized them all mercilessly.

I stuck my fist inside the first guys mouth and pulled out his lungs. The second guy rushed me witth his broken bottle and I slapped it off and spun him around grabbed his spinal cord and pulled it off.
At this moment I was really possesed by the happy moment, I reached out to the 3rd guy and severed his face with my fist.
The rest ran off, the NPF then 'swung into action' ... till date, they still look for me in Smallville not knowing I'm now based in Gotham City.
you again. Havent u found ur fellow alumnus yet
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
saaedlee:
you again. Havent u found ur fellow alumnus yet
cheesy many are responding bro. Thanks to ppl with intelligence who created this platform.
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by baloney: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sometime u just hv to challenge some Ppl
But in a reasonable way.
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Tunde577: 2:47am On Sep 06, 2015
Curious about how G.Boys with no hack.ing skills profit on-net? Check this out

http://bit ly/1cbYBQM

Insert .
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by highbeetohbadt: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2015
couldn't 4get bak den in sec sch, wen we always fight sch vs sch to see d strongest, d painful part is dat most of dis fights r caused by girls, der was 1particular time we wer attacked in our sch,omo na dat day i start to dy fear charms,dem beat 1 of our fighters hin tongue long pass anaconda, cum see race, i sure say usain bolt go carry last, our girls wy dy always like shakara land 4 gutter dat day no b small, dat dy na police station me nd mah friends run go dat day oo, omo e no funny den buh if i rem nw na 2 juz dy laff o.
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2015
I should talk with your mum, tell her to teach you how to punctuate.
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by ProfRoland(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mine was when we went to 1 of my female friends b.day in d middle of d 9yt at abt 2:00am i and my friends decided to go back home..not knwin dat d street we went to 4 d bday, some guys there came 4 a party in my area and were seriously beaten...and dat made evry guy in my street a target..so wen we were on our way we saw 7 guys folowin us and our mind was dat mayb dey were thieves..while contempletin y dey were folowing us, 1 of d boys said stop there ar u pple nt frm aso? innocently we said yes..dey nw said dey were going to beat us mercilessly today as a message 4 my street oboy my mind do gboaww..and na only 3 of us against 7 brosses..as an edo guy na wey don chop leaver na em i use mind say una fada..una no fit do anytin..na so fight start o..as d fight serious,1 of my other igbo guy take of..e cun remain only me and d other edo guy..two of dem too take off..e cun remain 2 to 5 o..d next tin na screwdriver i see insid my chest na em i comot am catch d guy chook am 4 em yansh..d guy shout see blood..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by ProfRoland(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Na so pson chook me bottle 4 back o..na em i shout..i cun turn look my guy 4 help i see say d guy dey busy wit 3 pple..na so i use d screw driver chook..d guy 4 shoulder na em my two victims take off o..my guy too don collect mark 4 body..na so i cun join am o..dey fight d remaining 3 guys o...na so we hear gunshot o..na em evrybody take off o..na d next day we cun hear say na 1 of those boys wey run o..if u see my body d next day chai u go pity me..bt sha my joy b say we fight back bf xcaping u knw na edo guy no day carry last highest e go b draw draw..so na my xperience b dat jare..d guy wey i insert screw driver 4 em yansh d guy cun reach today if e see me na bros e day cal me o..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accused Person Feigns Insanity, Urinates Inside Courtroom / Immigration Rescues Seven Female Victims Of Sex Trafficking En-Route Europe / (must Read) Avoid 9credit Loan At All Cost Or You Regret It Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.