Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga (898 Views)

Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" / Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by Mchayy(m): 4:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Chocolate City CEO and rapper MI Abaga told Saturday Beats in a recent interview that he will apologize to his side chicks before he tie the knot with his main boo.

MI also said he would like to keep his relationship life private.

In his words:

“Anybody that asks me about my relationship status knows that I would never answer because I feel it should be private. Let’s say I have a girlfriend and I say that I am getting married, the ripple effect would be crazy. For me to make that statement, I may have to inform potential side chicks that I am about to make a press statement and they should not be offended. I may have to call their parents to tell them that I am making such a statement.

The implications are far reaching and because of that I feel, if you want to have a real life, you have to protect your privacy no matter how much the media snoops around. That being said, when I am ready, everyone would know. When you declare that you are getting married, it might offend someone somewhere.”

Few months back, MI proposed to a fan during Star Trek concert.

http://nexthop.com.ng/i-will-apologize-to-my-side-chicks-before-getting-married-mi-abaga/

Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by MikelEleta(m): 4:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Apologizing seems d way to go to minimize scandals BUT what struck me is wen he said he may call their parents. Does it mean yu even meet wid d parents of ur side chics. Dt wud mean ur mkin dem see u serious wen ur only usin dem for d main tym. Well ladies bin who dy are won't even care. Even if M.I tells dem he has a main chic dy won't care. What a world we live in nw

1 Like

Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by debeo: 5:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Side chicks?

Why have them in the first place?

If your girlfriend is not enough for you, your wife will never be enough

#fact

1 Like

Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by menix(m): 5:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Ow this wan take reduce my side chick's request this weekend..

Thou if am getting married, gonna pay off any side chick..
Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by donholy28(m): 5:16am On Sep 05, 2015
Yea go on...apologize to them after showcasing talent 4 their body
Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Listen up MI, ur side chicks ain't interested in ur apologies because they understand their roles in ur life and that Is to be ur side and not ur main chick. wink

They will appreciate it more if u pay them off!

cool
Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by jaybee3(m): 5:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Listen up MI, ur side chicks ain't interested in ur apologies because they understand their roles in ur life and that Is to be ur side and not ur main chick. wink

They will appreciate it more if u pay them off!

cool
Pay them off?

Why must everything be about money?
Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2015
jaybee3:

Pay them off?

Why must everything be about money?
That's for MI to his side chicks. I don't remember mentioning jaybee3 angry
Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by jaybee3(m): 5:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Adufetohposh:
That's for MI to his side chicks. I don't remember mentioning jaybee3 angry

Why did you employ yourself to wail on behalf of the so called side chicks or perhaps you are one of them
Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 05, 2015
jaybee3:

Why did you employ yourself to wail on behalf of the so called side chicks or perhaps you are one of them
YES I'm one of them!

Nao u know why his apologies ain't important to me undecided
Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by jaybee3(m): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Adufetohposh:
YES I'm one of them!

Nao u know why his apologies ain't important to me undecided

GBAM!

Thanks for publicly declaring you were only in it with him for the money

Certified commodity trader tongue tongue
Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 05, 2015
jaybee3:

GBAM!

Thanks for publicly declaring you were only in it with him for the money

Certified commodity trader tongue tongue
call it whateverrrrrrrrrrr tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga by innervoice(m): 6:27am On Sep 05, 2015
He should grow up first before thinking of marriage. Kiddo talking trash.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Man Gets Electrocuted After Trailer Touches High Tension Cable In Lekki. / Bonang Methaba Takes Sexy Pic By The Pool / WOW!!!:Cristiano Ronaldo celebrate his 500 goals (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.