Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus (5659 Views)

Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades / New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 05, 2015
I want to get one of these phones, pls i need ur suggestions and opinions on the one to get based on the design and durability of the products above. Innjoo is a new product and am not sure of the quality. I no wan buy phone wey go spoil unda two weeks.
Tanks 4viewing but abeg post sumtin
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by donholy28(m): 5:14am On Sep 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by powerfulsettingz: 6:59am On Sep 05, 2015
#TEAM innjoo
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by dryakson(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyB1195:
I want to get one of these phones, pls i need ur suggestions and opinions on the one to get based on the design and durability of the products above. Innjoo is a new product and am not sure of the quality. I no wan buy phone wey go spoil unda two weeks.
Tanks 4viewing but abeg post sumtin
did you just say innjoo is a new products?... My sister shy away from tecno. Tecno phones are good the last time I bought tecno with a fake specifications I promised NEVER to buy any tecno products again. The choice is your.
Seem you are more interested in design then innjoo kills it with an edge and sleek design with a larger ba3
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2015
dryakson:
did you just say innjoo is a new products?... My sister shy away from tecno. Tecno phones are good the last time I bought tecno with a fake specifications I promised NEVER to buy any tecno products again. The choice is your.
Seem you are more interested in design then innjoo kills it with an edge and sleek design with a larger ba3
Tanks dear
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
#TEAM innjoo
donholy28:
They're are seriously competing..and injoo is winning but make ur choice
powerfulsettingz:
#TEAM innjoo
Pls do u av one? Any type of innjoo. If yes pls give comments as regards to any faults
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by niceguy7(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2015
Talking abt design...... Innjoo na king
Tecno na learner.
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2015
niceguy7:
Talking abt design...... Innjoo na king Tecno na learner.
Lolz if dem catch u ehn....u go make ur own But it seems 2ru
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by niceguy7(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyB1195:

Lolz if dem catch u ehn....u go make ur own
But it seems 2ru
na the koko i dey tell u so...

I added u on F.B
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2015
niceguy7:
na the koko i dey tell u so... .

I added u on F.B
We'ld chat better when i log in
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by donholy28(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyB1195:

Pls do u av one? Any type of innjoo. If yes pls give comments as regards to any faults
Ave not used injoo before and I no trust d name sef
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2015
donholy28:
Ave not used injoo before and I trust d name sef
Na so to trust don dey easy?
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by donholy28(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyB1195:
Na so to trust don dey easy?
awww I meant to say I no trust d name sef
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by niceguy7(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyB1195:

Ok
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by potolistic(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Ah knw say na ur Bobo wn buy d phone 4 u.... Jus sorry for him and tell him 2 buy second hand tecno n3.... It can browse, mk phone calls, send text messages and do wateva u r planning to do with any of those glamorous phones you want to buy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by mrbillz(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2015
I USED THE INNJOO FIRE. I WOULD SAY ITS A GREAT DEVICE BUT WITH FEW LAPSES. I BET THE FIRE PLUS WOULD BE AN UPGRADED VERSION OF THE FIRE WHICH WOULD ENHANCE GREAT PERFORMANCE. WOULD ADVICE U TO GO FOR THE FIRE PLUS!
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:
Ah knw say na ur Bobo wn buy d phone 4 u.... Jus sorry for him and tell him 2 buy second hand tecno n3.... It can browse, mk phone calls, send text messages and do wateva u r planning to do with any of those glamorous phones you want to buy
Oya buy iphone 7 for me so dat im no o waste im moni again
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
mrbillz:
I USED THE INNJOO FIRE. I WOULD SAY ITS A GREAT DEVICE BUT WITH FEW LAPSES. I BET THE FIRE PLUS WOULD BE AN UPGRADED VERSION OF THE FIRE WHICH WOULD ENHANCE GREAT PERFORMANCE. WOULD ADVICE U TO GO FOR THE FIRE PLUS!
Lapses??Pls name dem
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2015
donholy28:
awww I meant to say I no trust d name sef
Loolz....dem nor dey follow u play?
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by henry007(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2015
niceguy7:
Talking abt design...... Innjoo na king
Tecno na learner.
I guess they paid you to say this or you work for Innjoo because design wise, there's not enough evidence seeing that i'm yet to see anyone with an innjoo phone that isn't ugly and bulky. Maybe, just maybe, if risk taker is daring enough to upgrade to the Innjoo, there would be a basis for comparison but judging from the Innjoo phones that i have seen and touched with their ridiculously wide bezels, Innjoo doesn't even close to the Tecno Camon C8 design

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by mrbillz(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyB1195:

Lapses??Pls name dem
THE PHONE OPERATES ITSELF. ALSO A PARTICULAR PART OF THE SCREEN IS NOT SENSITIVE TO TOUCH AGAIN, WHICH I KNOW ITS A SOFTWARE ISH THAT CAN BE EASILY CORRECTED WHEN TAKEN TO THEIR OFFICE... THAT THE ONLY DOWNSIDE I ENCOUNTERED SO FAR...
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by niceguy7(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2015
henry007:
I guess they paid you to say this or you work for Innjoo because design wise, there's not enough evidence seeing that i'm yet to see anyone with an innjoo phone that isn't ugly and bulky. Maybe, just maybe, if anyone is crazy enough to buy another Innjoo, there would be a basis for comparison but judging from the Innjoo phones that i have seen and touched with their ridiculously wide bezels, Innjoo doesn't even close to the Tecno in its design
Is very obviously obvious that u knw ntin abt design........ #take care.
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2015
henry007:
I guess they paid you to say this or you work for Innjoo because design wise, there's not enough evidence seeing that i'm yet to see anyone with an innjoo phone that isn't ugly and bulky. Maybe, just maybe, if anyone is crazy enough to buy another Innjoo, there would be a basis for comparison but judging from the Innjoo phones that i have seen and touched with their ridiculously wide bezels, Innjoo doesn't even close to the Tecno in its design
What are bezels and which of the innjoo phones have u seen
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2015
mrbillz:
THE PHONE OPERATES ITSELF. ALSO A PARTICULAR PART OF THE SCREEN IS NOT SENSITIVE TO TOUCH AGAIN, WHICH I KNOW ITS A SOFTWARE ISH THAT CAN BE EASILY CORRECTED WHEN TAKEN TO THEIR OFFICE... THAT THE ONLY DOWNSIDE I ENCOUNTERED SO FAR...
Did it fall or did water touch it b4 it bcame faulty
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by mrbillz(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyB1195:
Did it fall or did water touch it b4 it bcame faulty
NOT AT ALL
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
mrbillz:
NOT AT ALL
Nawa ooo
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by mrbillz(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyB1195:
Nawa ooo
its quite funny tho...
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by mrbillz(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2015
GO FOR CAMON DEAR
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by potolistic(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyB1195:

Oya buy iphone 7 for me so dat im no o waste im moni again

Come my house la.... Ah qo buy iPhone 8+
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Itzneowizy(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Camon 8 all the way.......you'll love it.. .
Re: Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
LadyB1195:

babe u r beautiful

Added you too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Beats By Dre Headphones Worth The Money? / Mtn Is Giving Out Free Data / Gionee F103 Invalid Imei Fixed NVRAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.