Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News (4058 Views)

Northern Nigeria Is Not Poor, Southerners. / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / N5000 Payment To The Poor Will Stabilise Economy – Osun Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by chidinma003(f): 6:29am On Sep 05, 2015
We have long been told that Muhammadu Buhari prefers the austere life and now according to his spokesman there is evidence to back this up. Muhammadu Buhari is no pauper. We are told he has less than $150,000 his bank account - a fortune for the vast majority of the population but probably the equivalent of loose change for many working in the dizzy world of Nigerian politics.
Click here to read more: http://www.chidinmaonyejiuwa.com/muhammadu-buhari-is-not-poor-will-ross-bbc-news/

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by menix(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Do poor pple bcome president..

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by mmafhew(m): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Shoro niyen.

#mmafhewcheesy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by yanabasee(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai Tinubu no sabi play politics.
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:56am On Sep 05, 2015
This no be story na, Who no know,Even Zahra na millionaire in Pounds

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by hinwazaka: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2015
You are kidding. A man with two inherited mud houses and a fleet of borrowed cars, is definitely a wretch. Never mind, the fact that his wife owns a 10 million naira watch or the fact that his daughter pays a tuition of 40,000 pounds. Even his mansion in Abuja is currently an orphanage and the $2.8 million he absconded with in the seventies was given to charity. His time at PTF was spent , visiting hospitals and donating cash to the less privileged. PMB is truly a saint, among defilers like us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by 4stylz: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2015
menix:

Yes they do but not in Nigeria.. You even confirmed that there is no hope for the poor through your statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by menix(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2015
4stylz:

Yes they do but not in Nigeria.. You even confirmed that there is no hope for the poor through your statement

Pls which of em country is that
Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by 4stylz: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2015
menix:

Google is your friend
Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by menix(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2015
4stylz:

Google is your friend

Typical reply of a dunce..

Since I ain't knowledgeable of google, help mii out..

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by psyqs(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2015
menix:

GeJ did
Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by bugzbunny: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2015
menix:

Start with widodo of indonesia
Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by PRYCE(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Would have loved to see the BBC Link... but all thesame, BBC or not, Only fools will believe any former head of state in Nigeria's poor.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by bugzbunny: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2015
psyqs:

GeJ did
GEJ was already a thieving billionaire before he came to Abuja... A product of alamesiagha..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by 4stylz: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2015
menix:

Typical reply of a dunce..

Since I ain't knowledgeable of google, help mii out..

You need alot of help really, when you have some sense, contact me
Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by ichidodo: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Poor Thing.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by Jaideyone(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2015
hinwazaka:
You are kidding. A man with two inherited mud houses and a fleet of borrowed cars, is definitely a wretch. Never mind, the fact that his wife owns a 10 million naira watch or the fact that his daughter pays a tuition of 40,000 pounds. Even his mansion in Abuja is currently an orphanage and the $2.8 million he absconded with in the seventies was given to charity. His time at PTF was spent , visiting hospitals and donating cash to the less privileged. PMB is truly a saint, among defilers like us.
myopic wailer

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
There are a lot of blockheads in Nigeria. The words, rich and poor, are relative. A person that is seen as being rich may be seen as being poor by some. Vice versa. In this same Nigeria, a person said he could not be as poor as Dangote, seen as the richest man in Africa.

To an average Nigerian, with the level of poverty, Buhari is a rich man. But before retired army officers, heads of state and presidents, he is poor.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by Morhziez(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2015
i understand ur pains wailers..but all i can say is sorry.... Weda Poor or Rich,all i knw is Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by drss(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2015
baba go slow is like Ameachi. Dem both hate money. grin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by drss(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
There are a lot of blockheads in Nigeria. The words, rich and poor, are relative. A person that is seen as being rich may be seen as being poor by some. Vice versa. In this same Nigeria, a person said he could not be as poor as Dangote, seen as the richest man in Africa.

To an average Nigerian, with the level of poverty, Buhari is a rich man. But before retired army officers, heads of state and presidents, he is poor.
only for naija person way contest presidency 4 times dey call himself poor man. sad only for naija person daughter way dey pay £40,000 as school fees for uk dey call himself poor man. sad na only for naija person way dey call himself incorruptible dey flock with tinubu, ameachi and other gangstars of corruption. sad only for naija person way wife dey wear N10 million wrist watch and N100,000 shoes dey call himself poor man. sad
if buari dey consider himself poor man with all these revelation, then buary is a billionaire super rich man wealthy through corruption.
proud wailer.
Wailing for good governance.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2015
drss:

only for naija person way contest presidency 4 times dey call himself poor man. sad only for naija person daughter way dey pay £40,000 as school fees for uk dey call himself poor man. sad na only for naija person way dey call himself incorruptible dey flock with tinubu, ameachi and other gangstars of corruption. sad only for naija person way wife dey wear N10 million wrist watch and N100,000 shoes dey call himself poor man. sad
if buari dey consider himself poor man with all these revelation, then buary is a billionaire super rich man wealthy through corruption.
proud wailer.
Wailing for good governance.
As Governor, Akpabio had a daughter in ABU, Zaria; was he poor or rich?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by amalder: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is the poorest president in the whole world so don't tell me dat pmb is poor someone with over 30m in his bank account

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by dhantey324(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
I wasn't deceived by all dat bs
Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by saint047(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
A foreigner living in Nigeria asked me what ONE CHANCE means. I told him that it's about criminals filling up their bus with their members waiting to do harm to unsuspecting passengers. They pretend that their transportation only needs one passenger to depart to your destination, as against an empty bus that will wait longer to fill up before departure. And if you get into the bus, your obituary may have just been written. He replied, that sounds like APC government.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by mu2sa2: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
To be fair to him, Buhari has never claimed to be poor. What he claims is that he has not accumulated ill-gotten wealth. Although his assets do not indicate he is a poor man but compared to IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalami or Gej, Buhari is a pauper. Lest we should forget, Buhari enjoys the pension of a former head of state which amounts to a couple of millions monthly apart from other perquisites like cars and armed guards.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News by 400billionman: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
All Nigerian politicians live above their take home salaries.

They are all corrupt..

(1) (Reply)

In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital / Budget Padding Scandal: Buhari Sacks Director General, Budget Office / Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.