Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital (4056 Views)

"The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai / Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State / Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
there are 25 provinces and I wonder which one is the capital

I also want someone to write out this 25 provinces, I can't see it clearly please
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by Idrismusty97(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Igwocha. Abi na how una call am self?

3 Likes

Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by Nature8(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
You never buy chicken, you come dey find rope to tie am..

5 Likes

Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by ragiluhivo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by PedroJP(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ur question isn't what one of us will just decide online here. There will be an avenue to make things perfect.

I believe in Biafra there will always be a gathering of tribes at least once in ten yrs to discuss and address issues. That way, u run an inclusive government and feel the worries of ur subjects.

All you Pro Nigerians who see only downfall in Biafra, relax, it will amaze u all how united and progressive Biafra will be that u won't know when u'll start denying ur Nigerian citizenship and flooding Biafra to give birth to make ur children Biafran citizens.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by bajosky: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
is there any difference bw the 19 Northern states vs 17 southern States of present Nigeria and proposed Glorified Biafra:-

Going on separate way that secession is okay because everyman must be a father either faith or biologically but you must not be greedy.

What is the intention of giving yourself 15 states out of 25.?(Point Nos 1)

That others cannot produce president then you are not different from Nigeria.
(Point 2)

This cause would have been very easy if the terms were carefully discussed with the niger delta. (Point 3 is Kanu & the Igbo's equally adopting the British and Lord luguard pattern of colnialisn ? )

Nnamdi Kanu should redefine the regions states and provinces or discuss terms of cessession with the niger delta republic agitators so that after several years the niger delta republic goes or secession for both republics be announced same day
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by cjrane: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
PrinceBundu:

I also want someone to write out this 25 provinces, I can't see it clearly please

Afonja,
Don't worry.
We shall have multiple capitals for the different arms of government like South Africa.

1 Like

Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by Michael004: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nnamdi kanu will decide the capital for us. He's our new god.

2 Likes

Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by TheKingdom: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
PrinceBundu:

Is that what is troubling you? Yenegoa will be capital are you happy now?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by obiech(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=Michael004 post=57792254]Nnamdi kanu will decide the capital for us. He's our new god. [/quote

Foolish afonja grin grin grin
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by mekaboy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Biafra a country without a plan. This single question can even lead to a war that will destroy the nation of Biafra. Will oil in Niger Delta be used to develop Anambra or Enugu if it becomes capital?
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by Michael004: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=obiech post=57793183][/quote]grin
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by Odingo1: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
mekaboy:
Biafra a country without a plan. This single question can even lead to a war that will destroy the nation of Biafra. Will oil in Niger Delta be used to develop Anambra or Enugu if it becomes capital?
But the oil money in Niger Delta is used to develop Abuja and lagos and there is no war shocked shocked cheesy wink.

2 Likes

Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by EzeUche(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
It will be decided at the appropriate time.

Do not worry about the affairs of others.

1 Like

Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by obiech(m): 12:42am On Jun 24, 2017
mekaboy:

This question have been answered times without number
The oil from Niger delta would be used to develop Niger delta alone whether Enugu is capital or anambra .........that is if they agree too join us sha.

I don't know why you guys always mistake something about this Biafra and Niger delta ..........you people don't understand that the only reason why we actually want them is mainly because of access to sea, population and because they are some areas with Igbo people there.

If you even notice anytime you see an Igbo man talking about how Biafra can survive without they south south he or she would always be talking about how nations that are landlock are surviving or nations that are small in population and not about how nations that don't have oil are surviving.
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by Dedetwo(m): 12:54am On Jun 24, 2017
PrinceBundu:

The Biafra of yesteryears might not be the same Biafra in future. Until the people who called themselves Biafrans peacefully converged to form a nation state or country, the capital city could not be announced.
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by chukagora(m): 1:07am On Jun 24, 2017
mekaboy:
Anambra has oil and will not depend on the oil from Niger Delta to develope.
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by Victornezzar: 1:24am On Jun 24, 2017
Michael004:
Nnamdi kanu will decide the capital for us. He's our new god.
hei dis tin is not ordinary again oo
kneel down...lemme pray 4 u
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 24, 2017
mekaboy:
Afonjas...this people mennn.
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by richeso: 1:56am On Jun 24, 2017
sir, its Port Harcot
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by Dedetwo(m): 1:58am On Jun 24, 2017
mekaboy:

If you are not ready to seal every crude oil in your village, please do not think to join Biafra. Biafra should devoid of crude oil sickness that has been inflicted Nigeria. Biafra does not need crude oil to progress.
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 24, 2017
mekaboy:

Animalistic question.
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by ehinmowo: 5:16am On Jun 24, 2017
no nid 2 waste my comments abeg. Na wetin d yeye elders pushed Ojukwu into in 1967 dem try again so.

I wnt one fuddled head 2 quote me and say nonsense
Re: In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital by Michael004: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Victornezzar:
hei dis tin is not ordinary again oo kneel down...lemme pray 4 u
Oga, do I look k like ipod youth for your eye?

(1) (Reply)

Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? / Political Parties Back INEC’s Plan To Create New Polling Units / Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.