Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (40670 Views)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by M4gunners: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Make somebody tell Okorocha say Tinubu go deal with am o . Make him no try challenge the Jagaban for dat position o i don talk finish.
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2015
focus7:
There are leaders and there are leaders of leaders. With all due respect, Okorocha should know his level, he stands no competition with Tinubu.

You yorubas and your Tinubu's super hero worship!! That was exactly how you people pushed him to get his fingers burnt last June 9!!

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2015
The choice of Odumegwu is a good one, please do note that 1000 Tinubu can not influence him,he is a man of his own heart
chukwudi44:

So Tinubu would be the one nominating ministers for the SE?
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Gogetta(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
Let them killl themselves quietly

I don't care,my prayer everyday APC must be destroy before 2019

Buhari must fail
you and your family will be destroyed! Your badbelle will consume you. Bastard.
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Nope must be vetted by the Saraki led senate and i bet you,it wont be fun for the Tinubu backed candidates
Olodo, I said vetting, not screening.

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by chronique(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2015
midolian:

The governor had during a congratulatory visit to Buhari as president-elect boasted that if not for the strategy that the leadership of the APC in the South-east zone applied during the election, which saw the voting power of the region diminish by over 50 per cent, it would have been very difficult for the APC to win the presidential election.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okorocha-tinubu-set-to-clash-over-ministerial-nomination/219392/

Did anyone take note of this paragraph? This is a confession by a sitting governor about how he rigged/manipulated the outcome of the presidential election in his zone,and twarted the choice/will of his people. When I tell people that the 2015 elections,is one of the worst we've had in this nation,I know what I'm talking about. The 1993 elections and the 2011 elections,are the best elections we've had in Nigeria's contemporary history. The 2015 elections and the sham elections conducted under OBJ are same of the same. Nigerians do not have leaders yet and as such,shouldn't expect a better nation. For Nigeria to be great again,all those who are currently in politics,and have been in politics before,should be sent on exile(never to return again),or assassinated and cleared out of the land.

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Olodo, I said vetting, not screening.

Olodo what is the difference between vetting and screening?

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by freedom96: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Story story!!! The same Tinubu who couldnt even install his candidates in the NASS!!! It was even after repeated pleadings that Buhari was able to influence one of his stooges to become the majority leader of the HOR!!!abegi tell me something!!! If Tinubu is that powerful why dont he try contesting the presidency and keeping power for himself.
Well NASS politics is different from National politics,u know better.And when it comes to political support,okorocha shud rely more on the southwest than on my Almajiri brothers down here in the north!

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by ajebuter(f): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Wetin concern me if dem fight?

APC fight APC, so what?

Abeg send them to teslim Balogun boxing ring make we watch biko.

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Seun360(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Not that I am a fan of Okoroawusa but Saraki has already proven Tinubu to be a light weight politician and a local champion!!! Any candidate even from the Sw backed by Tinubu would suffer in the Senate

You forgot that Saraki na Yoruba man.

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Aminat508(f): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Olivers2J:

abi ooo
which one b abi oooo

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Isi okpukpu, when a person is nominated by a chieftain of the party, the President vets them before he sends their names as nominees to the Senate. The Senate invites them on a later date for screening.

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by aguizm(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Gogetta:

U d maddddd

Y rush to curse his family as if he cursed yours?

I hate it when people rush to rain curses on people's families all in the name of defending a politician or political party.

Buhari wey u d fight for no even no say u d exist.

APC as a party never affect ur life positively in any way.

Bastarddddd Fool.

Ewu Sudan

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Aminat508(f): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I'm looking for aminat508 on this thread, I know she is always on every midolian's thread, forming familiarity.
Morning my princess

@topic, until I see picture and video of blood gushing out from both of them, I refuse to believe
ozaoekpe i go vex oooo embarassed.. Morning

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Aminat508:
ozaoekp i go vex oooo embarassed.. Morning
Sweetheart, you don't have to, I got you covered. You the number 1 on my "WILL", will publish it after I verify my assets for declaration.
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by 1stGenius(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2015
chocolateme:
Okorocha the pregnant man, hope you have hit the gym recently because this weight (Tinubu) you are about to carry is outrageous.
APC is now having a lot of discord among themselves..
I knew it that the taste of pudding lies on eating it.

FTC
Chocolate cream
The hussle is real.U sure say u pray as u wake up b4 loging into NL for FTC battle.
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by discusant: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Okorocha is a near man-alone in his state. Very impulsive. He can't nominate a good minister.

Even Okorocha's deputy indirectly criticized him recently for lumping about 75% of his development projects only in his state capital in four years. Observers say more than 95%.

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Gogetta:
ur fada
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Seun360:

You forgot that Saraki na Yoruba man.

The Sarakis have come out publicly to say there are fulanis and do not regard themselves as yorubas!!! I repeat any Tinubu backed ministerial candidate would suffer at the senatorial screening!!! The like minds senators are patiently waiting to deal with Tinubu during the ministerial screening
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by obailala(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
I hate it when they attach appointments to the name of Godfathers... Festus Odimegwu is someone I've always believed would make Buhari's cabinet with or without Tinubu or Rochas. Appending his name to Tinubu's list is not only demeaning but also counter-productive as he would now be viewed as a Tinubu man and would automatically be hated by anyone who hates Tinubu.

All these media houses should stop all these mischievous insinuations. I am very sure Festus Odimegwu is a man of his own and can NEVER be controlled by Tinubu or Rochas. But claiming he's a Tinubu man may just spoil the chances of us having a technocrat in position.
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by tomakint: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2015
midolian:
Festus Odumegwu of all people?
"He might be loquacious but his productivity level is impeccable" grin Okay. You think say Naija na brewery? Which record is there if I may ask? Didn't he serve as NPC chairman? Were you not born then? Were the NPC commissioners under him ever pleased with him? against him b4 the very good day his "loquacity" showed him
Accept it, you are a born-slave! Census results have always been skewed in favour of the North!
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by PentiumPro(f): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
obailala:
I hate it when they attach appointments to the name of Godfathers... Festus Odimegwu is someone I've always believed would make Buhari's cabinet with or without Tinubu or Rochas. Appending his name to Tinubu's list is not only demeaning but also counter-productive as he would now be viewed as a Tinubu man and would automatically be hated by anyone who hates Tinubu.

All these media houses should stop all these mischievous insinuations. I am very sure Festus Odimegwu is a man of his own and can NEVER be controlled by Tinubu or Rochas. But claiming he's a Tinubu man may just spoil the chances of us having a technocrat in position.

What is wrong with Tinubu making a case for someone that can bring value to the government ?

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Anulux(f): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Follow on twitter @hanulux1

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by PentiumPro(f): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

At your age, you can't decipher the clear difference between vetting and screening and the context you use them?
You are simply an old moorron.

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by obailala(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2015
PentiumPro:

What is wrong with Tinubu making a case for someone that can bring value to the government ?
Like you've said, the man is a proven technocrat but when the media starts attaching Tinubu or Rochas' name to his CV, it politicises the issue and this could create unnecessary problems and hamper his chances.

Just like the case of Gbajabiamila, a man who was the highest ranking APC rep for years, the moment APC took over the house and it was only logical for Gbaja to be speaker, the media told us he was Tinubu's candidate and that ruined his chances. Without that statement that he was Tinubu's candidate, Gbaja would have been speaker today. I hope you get my point.
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by tomakint: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

You yorubas and your Tinubu's super hero worship!! That was exactly how you people pushed him to get his fingers burnt last June 9!!
You ehn grin grin even though agree most times but you know your support for Saraki as the SP is totally out of it, if only you know the antecedents of the character called Bukola Saraki. You just enjoy throwing sly digs at Tinubu since he lost all @ the NA elections grin cheesy u no go kill pesin
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by omonnakoda: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

So Tinubu would be the one nominating ministers for the SE?
Who should nominate ministers for SE ,Igbos? lol,funny
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by bobomee(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2015
BobomeeWeeklyProfit (RANKING=7)
.Only invest in us and see your investment grow weekly as we trade for you. I now have evidence. Just INVEST.
http://www.forextime.com/forex-investments/investment-program/rating/2019749/
Come with us..
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by midolian(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2015
tomakint:

Accept it, you are a born-slave! Census results have always been skewed in favour of the North!
tomakint, my man. How u dey? grin grin
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by temitayomie: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2015
chronique:

Did anyone take note of this paragraph? This is a confession by a sitting governor about how he rigged/manipulated the outcome of the presidential election in his zone,and twarted the choice/will of his people. When I tell people that the 2015 elections,is one of the worst we've had in this nation,I know what I'm talking about. The 1993 elections and the 2011 elections,are the best elections we've had in Nigeria's contemporary history. The 2015 elections and the sham elections conducted under OBJ are same of the same. Nigerians do not have leaders yet and as such,shouldn't expect a better nation. For Nigeria to be great again,all those who are currently in politics,and have been in politics before,should be sent on exile(never to return again),or assassinated and cleared out of the land.
Including your hero Jonathan?
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
omonnakoda:
Who should nominate ministers for SE ,Igbos? lol,funny
Lol just like the NASS positions any Tinubu backed candidate would surely fail
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Okorocha or Tinubu or Buhari make una listen ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.... Eze Festus Odimegwu is a seasoned technocrat, tested and trusted. Even though he is a PDP C-C-M. He is good.

USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions / Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies / Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead!