Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Episode 9: Behind Shades - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 9: Behind Shades (459 Views)

Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 9) / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 9" Written By @saint_haywhy / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 9: Behind Shades by Joyakosa(f): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Previously on BEHIND SHADES: Becky wanted to protect George, she didn’t want to tell anyone that he was after her, she preferred George should kill her and be happy than allow him get into police custody because of her. She loved him so much that she was ready to lay her life down for him.

EPISODE 9

“I have never felt this way before. I never knew I would fall in love this way and now everything is falling apart. I need to do something fast about this” Becky said to herself.

Becky went for spiritual help. She went to a strong medicine man in a village close to the city. She narrated her problems to the man. She cried for help. “There is something you are not telling me, there is something that you have never told anyone, there is something that you have never taken time to pay attention to?” Baba said.

She looked down and thought of what he might be talking about, but she couldn't figure anything out.

"Baba, sincerely, I don’t know what you are talking about, maybe you should give me a clue” Becky said curiously.

“You have a spiritual husband and he doesn't want you to marry anyone else, he made no man see anything in you, he is not ready to give you up. When you clock 33, he will take you back to his world and you will be with him forever, your mother knows about this” Baba told her.

********please who understands what this baba is saying, hope he is not drunk on alcohol, he must be joking*********

continue reading here: http://www.akosaseries.com/2015/08/episode-9-behind-shades.html

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: Law Of The Garbage Truck – DAVID J POLLAY / A Speck Of My Mind!!! / What A Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.