Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) (2981 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 4) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) by ImanuelJannah(m): 1:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Warning: The episode you’re about to read contains obscene language. Reader’s discretion is advised! (For age 18+)

(Continued from Episode 8...)

As soon as we pulled off daddy’s soaked trouser, my twin sister exclaimed: “Damn, Amara! You were right when, as a little girl, you described his d*ck; he does have a big one. Oh yes!”

For the first time Amaka’s hands came into play, but she didn’t thrust them up my lovehole, she used them to push me onto the bed before spreading my legs open. The next thing I knew my p^ssy was stuffed full of hard throbbing daddy d*ck, and I screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain as I came instantly just knowing that daddy, in his drunken state, had chosen to f^ck me first over my sister Amaka In and out that incestuous pr*ck bleeped me, making me cum over, and over again as I simultaneously finger-f^cked my sister.

I don’t know how long daddy f^cked my p^ssy before he too came, but I felt his molten liquid discharge, and felt instantly both filthy like a cheap concubine, and satisfied. I guess Amaka and me, continuing to lick each other’s cunts must have kept daddy’s c*ck as hard as a rock because he soon moved in behind her. That’s when he pulled my left hand away, and my fingers popped out of her ass. Daddy wasted no time in replacing them with his slime-covered pr*ck, and in a jiffy stuck it up his own daughter, my twin sister Amaka’s wet cunt.

And now the smell of s*x; hot, raw, dirty s*x smothered the air around me. I was in seventh heaven with a close up view of what I must have looked like when daddy f*cked my wet and warm cunt. After all, below the chest Amaka and I looked almost exactly alike, as if we were from the same body mold even though our faces are not so identical.

It was fascinating watching that big old pr*ck of my father f^ck in and out of my sister’s kitten. Seeing her p^ssy all distended, stretched wide out of shape gave me just a little more happiness knowing that it had to hurt like hell.

Who knew revenge could be so vicariously pleasurable? I couldn’t wait to see her bloat out like a blimp after daddy knocked her up with pregnancy. And I swore to myself right then that I would indeed help her to get knocked up by our father. again and again It was the least I could do for her helping me fulfill my childhood fantasy, and too for teaching me the delights of girl/girl s*x.

The queen sized bed rocked, rolled, creaked, and banged against the wall all night long as we continued our incestuous orgy into the wee hours of day break before falling asleep from sheer exhaustion.

(to be continued in Episode 10…)

Culled from: www.freshestgist.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain Copyright In Nigeria / [story] On A Rescue Mission (rated 18+)…part 1 / SISTER Mary(a True Life Story) Episode 1- 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.