Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,490 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) (6959 Views)

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Chaii!!! List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by chimere66: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2015
When I look at Nigerian musicians,I feel like joining Nigeria music industry.Over the years the industry has grown that it is almost the best in Africa.It is an industry blessed with many talents like 2face,Don Jazzy,D'banj,Timaya,Flavour,Olamide,Kcee,Davido and many others.The industry is paying these musicians much.Judging from their expensive cars,these singers are balling.Checkout the expensive cars of top Nigerian musicians above(in the order shown by the list below)

Don Jazzy

The Mavin Records boss is one of the richest musicians Nigerian.He has a Bentley to his name.

D’Banj

The Kokomaster as he is fondly called by his fans has a Bentley and a Porsche.

Kcee

He has expensive fleet of cars that includes a Mercedes Benz G-wagon and a Range Rover.

Wizkid

Despite his young age,the Ojuelegba singer has expensive cars that includes a Porsche and a Bentley.

Davido

Already born with a silver spoon,he does not rely much on family wealth.His  hustle got him a Chevrolet and other SUVs such as a Range Rover Sport and a Mercedes Benz G-wagon.

Sean Tizzle

He has many cars including a Chevrolet.

J Martins

He enjoys his Rolls Royce

Timaya

Among his many cars,he has a Bentley.

MI

Recently announced as Chocolate City CEO, Mr Chairman has a Bentley among other cars.

Olamide

YBNL boss, Olamide's story to limelight is an encouraging one.His hustle made him overcome the shackles of poverty.He owns a G-Wagon.

P-Square

Africa's biggest duo P-Square have many cars that include a G Wagons, SUVs, and Porsches.

Re: Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by chocolateme(f): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2015
I am tired of seeing celebrity expensive vehicles, I want to see celebrity BUSINESS INVESTMENTS and I don't mean ENDORSEMENTS.
Re: Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Receipt or adontbelieveit

#YOLO
Re: Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by chimere66: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2015
More pics

Re: Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by chimere66: 6:53am On Sep 05, 2015
chimere66:
More pics

Re: Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by chimere66: 6:54am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=chimere66 post=37686673][/quote]More

Re: Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2015
@OP u mean borrowed cars they used in video shoots?
Re: Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by chimere66: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
@OP u mean borrowed cars they used in video shoots?
Not borrowed.Owned car
Re: Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by okoro4: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Big boys
Re: Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by Shebarh(f): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2015
OK o
Re: Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by Lilyomi(f): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2015
And I've also ordered for a bicycle and camel.grin grin. I cnt help but announce it too.
Very nyc cars.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cool guys......Investment first na....anyway on my way to d studio.....cooking my single..e go soon done...
Re: Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
D'banj owns a Bentley, a Mercedes Benz CLS, an Aston Martin Vantage, a Range Rover auto biography, a custom made 2014 LEXUS SUV,406, Hilux,Benz S550. All badassss machines.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Sleeping Inside Her New Mansion (lovely Photo) / VIDEO/PHOTO: BBNaija Housemate, Vandora Shows Her Boobs / Where Is Daniel Wilson - Mr Raggamuffin ??????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.