Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars (63853 Views)

Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by autojosh: 1:41pm On May 15, 2018
Enitimi Alfred Odom, better known as Timaya, has got no chills when it comes to acquiring expensive cars.

Indeed, when he relocated from Port Harcourt to Lagos he probably never knew he would hit it this big.

Today, the “Egberi Papa 1 Of Bayelsa” is living the champagne lifestyle. Clearly, the game has been good to the multiple award-winning “Dem Mama” crooner. He has amassed for himself a considerable amount of fame and fortune.

The proofs are there for all to see: mansions, foreign travels, international collabos, awards – and of course, a fleet of choice automobiles.

Born on 15th August 1980, Timaya – a car lover – has over the years amassed for himself not a few choice cars.

Some cars that the award-winning musicians has acquired over the years include:

-Silver colored Bentley – said to be worth about N72million;
-2 Range Rovers – both estimated to cost about N17million – N19million;
-Mercedes Benz G55 AMG – estimated to cost about 55 million Naira;
-Lexus – conservatively estimated to cost about N13million;
-Mercedes Benz Gle – estimated to cost about N20million.

Surely, Timaya is enjoying the good life.

Autojosh presents some photos of Timaya and some of his expensive cars.

https://autojosh.com/checkout-timayas-fleet-of-expensive-cars/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by autojosh: 1:42pm On May 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 15, 2018
Nigeria no good, Nigeria no good, but some people somewhere are living large like say 2marow no dey...but come 2 think of it, if all this celebrities do pay tax, do you think they can truly acquire all these??

32 Likes

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Auladimeji(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2018
lipsrsealed Autojush this one you're always showing cars and expensive stuffs, show us your own na even if na bicycle abi na only pictures you con take for this world.

272 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by talk2saintify(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2018
shocked

Education is the key to success
One of the biggest lies ever told today

Where is my money

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Taiwo20(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2018
following.....

Wonder where they get the money....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Whizdorm001(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Nigeria no good, Nigeria no good, but some people somewhere are living large like say 2marow no dey...but come 2 think of it, if all this celebrities do pay tax, do you think they can truly acquire all these??

7 Likes

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Whizdorm001(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2018
Auladimeji:
lipsrsealed Autojush this one you're always showing cars and expensive stuffs, show us your own na even if na bicycle abi na only pictures you con take for this world.
Where is your own?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Sirpaul(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2018
That's Harsh
Auladimeji:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Maski87: 3:16pm On May 15, 2018
Timaya you don kpolongo.
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by JasonScoolari: 3:17pm On May 15, 2018
One of the best dressed entertainers we've in Nigeria.

Jim Iyke and D'banj also comes to mind.

Don’t let the media fool you don’t believe everything you see on tv!!! Once the director say cut, Dem go return the Champagne, the stylist collects the clothes and shoes, who get car go carry their cars who get house go close him door! Reality take over from there.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Gift101(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2018
v
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by MrGreenMavro: 3:17pm On May 15, 2018
angry

From a common Plaintain boy to a CAR dealer grin grin
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Deprofessional(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2018
One day. just one day, God will pick my call and put it in loud speaker.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Mobsync(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2018
Timaya the coded rich guy.

But I'm surprised that these musicians make this much money. Even up till now, I still cannot fathom how much they make.

Little wonder why every youth wants to become a musician these days, the same way every lady wants to be a model grin grin grin

By the way, I have 16gb Iphone 6s for sale. Price is 80k (the phone sells for 95k).
https://www.nairaland.com/4496506/very-neat-iphone-6s-sale

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Officialpyper(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2018
Ion understand, I can see two bentleys, abi e d change color like chameleon because you mentioned only one.
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by kenodrill: 3:19pm On May 15, 2018
I dont believe this guƴ got all this from proceeɗs of his music.am sure there's more to it.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by wink2015(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2018
TIMAYA one form LINDA IKEJI AND MELAYE!

Copy! Copy! Na their Trademark!

PLANTAIN BOY! When you one go hawk plantain!
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by berryford: 3:20pm On May 15, 2018
shocked Omo I dey go enter music industry, so that me self go pose with rolls royce grin
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Ezyp(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Education is the key to success
One of the biggest lies ever told today

Where is my money

Who said so....that's the mentally of Africans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by KrystosCJ(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2018
Auladimeji:

Supported. Autolize us Autojosh.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Exponental(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2018
Auladimeji:
He's only giving us reasons to type.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Elnino4ladies: 3:23pm On May 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
One of the best dressed entertainers we've in Nigeria.

Jim Iyke and D'banj also comes to mind.

Ice prince too
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by jaxxy(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2018
Hard workers lol

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by bigpicture001: 3:26pm On May 15, 2018
....tilata dey shame to show I'm face?
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by shamecurls(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2018
And someone would now come and tell me I should not use my girl friend for money rituals

Mt chew. ..

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by EazyMoh(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2018
Timaya is among the few artistes with real talent. Unfortunately copy-copy PSquare earn way more than him and to be fair it's not supposed to be so.
Well life is luck sha.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by JasonScoolari: 3:28pm On May 15, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Ice prince too
Yeah, you got that right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.