Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Plan To Make N10million Per Month!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Plan To Make N10million Per Month!!! (1279 Views)

I Have 200k I Dont Plan To Use It For Now And Am Willing To Lend It Out / Learn How To Make About #600000 Per Month / I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Plan To Make N10million Per Month!!! by Goodlife2020: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2015
I'll be brief, no story, no jokes. No bla bla bla. I won't explain here, if you need more, we can chat later.
. 1. There's an oil slump, money is dry in Nigeria. Most rich people are broke. So, what can I do? I buy properties. I have visited the bank. There said I need a N100m collateral to get a N40m loan... pooffffff.

. 2. I will teach people how to invest their money. I will make sure it's guaranteed income on their investments. If someone invests N100m,and I show him how he can get a 40% guaranteed return on that, I can charge him N1million for making him N40m. If I charge 10 people of the same deep pocket, that's N10m!
.[ I am starting a hedge fund(with a seasonal hedge fund investor, a top-notch banker) where people would invest from N5m up. Not everyone is welcome, even though we need money to invest. More on this later.]
.3...... Or I can charge them based on percentage of profit. Say I part with 30% of profit ,that's around N13m per investor.
. 4. OK, I can start raising money for rich investors, companies or organisation and charge percentage of profits.

. 5. I can go to Abuja to lobby. Lobbyists are paid in millions in Abuja.
. 6. Get involved in several oil/gas training programs. Oil companies are still hiring, albeit slowly and behind-the - scene.
I would get myself trained in a field with much demand coupled with few competition. Like corrosion engineering, and maybe, gas engineering, etc.
. Most oil companies still pay their top staff up to N5m to N10m per month.
. 7. I would learn how to do these. Make the doe and teach others. The money would start rolling in. If you do a N25k seminar on 100 people that wants to learn more about my N10million plan, I would make N10million if I do one seminar per week.
. 8. I would joint venture with different investors to buy assets at bargain prices. There are many bargains in the market now. If you can invest in the opportunities I spot, you are welcome!
. 9. I would focus on consulting big firms, like Fortune 500 firms.
. 10. I would run a job consulting firm that charges people, for example, N50k the first month when I find people a N50k job.
200 people per month would fetch me N10m per month
. 11. OK marketing. I would create a marketing firm that sells great medicinal products, like GNLD , Tianshi, etc, and sell great 1k products for 5k to 10k + each, this is big money!!
. Do not buy an expensive GNLD, Trevor, or Tianshi products to resell. Your goal is to buy great products cheap and resell at the normal "COMPANY" price. If the product solves painful problems and have great packaging, people would buy.
12. I would sell books (OK, not books, but information in books because most Nigerians don't like reading, except Lagosians wink. What I do is make a one-page information that would add value to people's life, I make sure it's very brief so much so that I can add value in 2 minutes, then I sell it.
. If you want to be rich, you have to learn how to add value quickly.
. Most of you may think this is a small money thing. But, I have sold many one-page information for N2,000 to N25,000.
.It's not about the quantity of the contents, it's about quality.
For example, I charge people N50,000 to show them how to make 30% to 70% return on their capital consistently. Most people would think this is a no-brainer because they think I am talking about N50k to N200k investors. No, I'm talking about the N1m plus types. It's easy to make 200% return on 100k than to make 10% on N100m, don't argue. I used to argue before when I wasn't experienced. I suggest you go and ask investors and brokers.
. You want to know more about my info biz?
. I charge people 50k to help them raise capital if they have collateral.
. 20k for investment advice.
. 10k for marketing advisory. 99% of the reasons most people are poor is due to the lack of marketing ideas. I know it happens here in Nairaland.
The are several others. I won't outlay them here.

. I am not really into most of these businesses I listed above.(I may just dabble into doing them when a client appears). I focus 95% of my efforts in my hedge funds/investment business.

. These are a few ways you can make N10million per month, I have 23 more to add, but I will do it later this week.

Re: My Plan To Make N10million Per Month!!! by InfinityEstates: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Dude, it's 8:05am! You still sleeping??
Re: My Plan To Make N10million Per Month!!! by Amebo123: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good to dream
Re: My Plan To Make N10million Per Month!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Edited.
Got some interesting points
Re: My Plan To Make N10million Per Month!!! by segxi1960: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Goodlife2020. Man after my heart. Keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed To Finance Lpo In Chipping Haulage / Making Money Using Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrency In 2017? - Unodiscuss / How To Make 2.5 Million In 3months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.