Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. (22118 Views)

Buhari Behind SSS’ Invasion Of Ekiti Assembly – Lawmakers / PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon / Borno Governor Denies Appointing Chibok Principal Commissioner Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by akubudejud(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2015
/1UrWxJf
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2015
midolian:
you see? cheesy cheesy
What do you want her to see, aminat508 rocks my world
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by ExInferis(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2015
4Play:

The 2 parties are gratuitous liars and reflect the Nigerian populace. The most popular parties in any given country often reflect the aggregate intellectual aptitude and personality disposition of the adult population.

Because Nigerians have a disposition in favour of sharp practices and bigotry, APC and PDP operate in a similar ilk and rely on half-truths and divide and rule tactics in their political jousts.

er....what?!
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by phila123(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2015
False propaganda Check out my #BBM Channel "GIST SPHERE" today! C003789B9 http://pin.bbm.com/C003789B9
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by emmatok(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2015
agabusta:
Obviously the governor must have given his approval to the operation.

One point that is amazing me that people are not talking about is the fact that Akpabio is still using the government house after 3 months and the new governor is operating from elsewhere.

Maybe the new governor doesn't know how to politely tell Akpabio to vacate the govt house grounds hence, the covet support for this operation. With the mindset that Akpabio will have no choice than to move after the public searchlight is on them.

Akpabio residing even if it is in the presidential lodge within the govt house is not proper. He won't allow the governor to have a full control, moreso since he was the former Boss of the governor.

If it was Tinubu still living illegally in the presidential lodge of the government house after handling over to Fashola then, people no go allo us hear word, newspaper headlines would have been screaming it daily.

The present Akwa Ibom governor must be bold and take charge. Two captains cannot be in charge of the state government house.

And some people will deliberately ignore this.

And whats the business of Fayose with Akwa Ibom.

4 Likes

Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by snoopdg(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Press statement with bare facts on the issue will reveal the liar, but is it the love of the wreck called pdp that makes that new lousy fayose vomit scum daily? He's loosing regards for himself and the fountain of knowledge state. When did the Govt house become an armoury that fayose seeks to justify and condemn the said raid of the place.

1 Like

Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by maestroz: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2015
i have promised not to declare my ASSETS until DANGOTE declares his.
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by aderonkedeborah(f): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Trust his body language
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by snoopdg(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2015
emmatok:

And some people will deliberately ignore this.

And whats the business of Fayose with Akwa Ibom.
Pls help me ask sane ppl wen ekiti bcame an arm of akwa ibom? like fayose loves them that much. A solidiarity of ppl deceiving ppl SHAm !! Sham !!!!

1 Like

Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by Jamb2016Expo: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2015
yea
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by ZUBY77(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
hinwazaka:
After hours of pump action being brandished in his face, even if you bring his mother before him, he will deny her too.

Manufacturered Robot.
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by Dankamaru(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2015
I pity some of my brothers! Most likely after the incendiary comments on this medium, they will go back home and soack GARI as a meal. The fact that the culprit is your kinsman doesn't stops you from living in penury! hunger or starvation knows no race or boundary...they are are one and the same, wake up and smell the coffee!

3 Likes

Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by Feranchek(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2015
Genea:
mmmm gay alert

Sharap dia mbok! I go teh for you! tongue
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by Mrsblizztech: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by ishiamu(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2015
IDERAWOLE:

Put in check by who?

Some of you Niger Deltans are mere noise makers.

The governor will not allow his name & reputation be put in mud by one Godswill.

You guys haven't seen nothing yet.

Some are even threatening sectional war; who will lead you guys, please wake up.

You thought Akpabio had accident in Abuja few days ago? Wait; you will soon be reminded that Akpabio once told OBJ that he's not ready to go to jail when they came begging him ( OBJ ) to back to PDP. Hang on friend, you'll soon see the SEASON 2 of these unfolding drama. Be patient.

Boy you a noise maker all you wrote is trashy eeewww
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by ishiamu(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2015
speedyGonzales:

what has he done? we really have to follow rule of law, even if the person is a bad guy because so any accused Nigerian will be dragged out of his house by DSS without any warrants, someone could call DSS with a false tip on you... and they just arrive and beat you up without proper investigation... I don't want that, I don't government agencies deviating from the rules when dealing with Nigerian (guilty or not)

So fayose and pdp chairman lied about the invasion?
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by Genea(f): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Tell tell ten naira puff puff
Feranchek:

Sharap dia mbok! I go teh for you! tongue
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by dedugbaa(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2015
Is there a possibility that the tip of was for the Governor himself? Remember he does not reside in the government house,is this a plot to force akpabio out,if the Governor is denying the event then I strongly suspect he want to tactically chase the former Governor out using someone else's hand.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by sweetgala(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Baby, I have missed you so much. Where the hell have you been?

This is what you people are here for, all this land you are sharing dere'is god ooh
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2015
sweetgala:

This is what you people are you her, all this land you are sharing dere'is god ooh
I can't comprehend this bro, please come and edit it.
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by speedyGonzales: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2015
ishiamu:

So fayose and pdp chairman lied about the invasion?

SO DSS lied about the dollars and firearms?

there are all politicians they can all lie... Fayose and PDP members outside Akwa Ibom state are far more likely to get false information than the DSS, who were supposed to be the responsible for the inversion, then who is lying and who can you trust...

I think to do away with any doubts, it is the DSS's responsibility to provide us with the pictures of the operation... going by words is not gonna cut it.
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by sweetgala(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2015
alaoeri:
Who is lying btw Uche Secondus, Fayose or Udom? only time will tell.
Waiting for DSS official statement regarding this.

The governor is lying the raid did occur, I think the governor might have blessed the raid as a sign of discontent go the ex governor who fails to get the message

2 Likes

Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
This plot of land belongs to Genea, please keep off.
oremussanctus, this your Genea and Aminat508 have sold you out. I still prefer your oremuss account
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2015
hinwazaka:
After hours of pump action being brandiched in his face, even if you bring him to his mother, he will deny her.
I wonder whose story to believe here. Is it the Media, DSS, Fayose or the Akwa State Governor? This is truly an Era of Information and Misinformation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by Aminat508(f): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

What do you want her to see, aminat508 rocks my world
lolz

1 Like

Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by lexsals4real(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Olukat:
He was in the middle of what?
That clown has been politicking with APC, he's not aware of what's going on in his state.
Gov. Emmanuel is too dull to step into former Gov. Akpabio's shoes
Nigerians have to protect Gov. Fayose and Gov. Wike, else this Duara security service(DSS) "will" shutdown NL in the future angry lipsrsealed
protects who?...who r the Nigerians to protect Fayose n Wike think u can do dat your self nt Nigerians..
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
oremussanctus, this your Genea and Aminat508 have sold you out. I still prefer your oremuss account
Yes dear, I deleted the account because of the religious things I wrote in the past. But as long as politics is involve, jonathan remains my president till 2019.
I'm in a big mess right now, I love Genea so much, she got the shape of a "witch" and the face of an "ANGEL". She rocks my world. As for aminat508, she lust me the minute she professed her love for midolian.
#Genea rocks my world #muah#
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by omooba969(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2015
hijacke:
What are this "People Deceiving People" party up to?

@bolded,

Here's another one,

'Politicians Deceiving People'.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by sammylove22(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2015
only in Nigeria that you will hear such a mess up news. God help us
Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by Aminat508(f): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Yes dear, I deleted the account because of the religious things I wrote in the past. But as long as politics is involve, jonathan remains my president till 2019.
I'm in a big mess right now, I love Genea so much, she got the shape of a "witch" and the face of an "ANGEL". She rocks my world. As for aminat508, she lust me the minute she professed her love for midolian.
#Genea rocks my world #muah#
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. by miqos02(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2015
this is what yoruba's will call

oro pesi je o, oro di hun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas / SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ / Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.