Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,810 members, 7,862,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

I’m Getting Married Next Year –DJ Lambo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Getting Married Next Year –DJ Lambo (652 Views)

Uriel Oputa Getting Married Next Year / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" / Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Getting Married Next Year –DJ Lambo by adesegun121(m): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2015
DJ Lambo is just like a guy, a tomboy, she dresses the part and she doesn’t care whose ox is gored. Not just a few would be shocked that DJ Lambo is even in a relationship with a guy and would even go as far as getting married to her lover soon as she told Saturday Beats recently.Despite her dress sense, the DJ said some men get attracted to her and always make advances at her.

“Have you seen my booty?

Despite my looks, I get a lot of advances from men.

In fact, I am getting married next year by the grace of God. When I get married I would still be a disc jockey and I doubt anything would change about me.

The whole point of being with someone you love is about understanding. It is about being with the person regardless of stereotypes and the norms.

If my spouse likes me the way I am, then I don’t see a reason I should change because I am getting married. I’m a non-conformist and a rebel so I would do whatever suits me. Even if I am going to change my style in the long run, it would be because I decided to and not because of what anybody would say or as a result of societal pressure.”

Always known for rocking her identity Mohawk hairstyle, the DJ said that her father was the reason for her career choice.

“My father was a disc jockey and his stage name was, DJ Tony Lewis. He was the one that inspired me to become a DJ. Also my love for music made me to be a part of the entertainment industry,” she said.

See more @@ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/im-getting-married-next-year-dj-lambo.html

cc.

lalasticlala ishilove

Re: I’m Getting Married Next Year –DJ Lambo by chocolateme(f): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Stop talking. Drink water
Re: I’m Getting Married Next Year –DJ Lambo by adesegun121(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2015
kiss

1 Like

Re: I’m Getting Married Next Year –DJ Lambo by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2015
there is someone for everyone....her body her life...happy for her/him.. grin
Re: I’m Getting Married Next Year –DJ Lambo by yanabasee(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Odi kwa necessary! grin
Re: I’m Getting Married Next Year –DJ Lambo by apcpdpallscam(f): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2015
She is gud @wat she does.tnx to cool tv though.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! You Won’t Believe What Eva Alordiah Did To Herself [see Here] / Tubaba Celebrates his 40th Birthday Today / 5 Celebrities With The 'rag To Riches' Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.