Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Can I Mix With My Lemon Fresh Lotion. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Can I Mix With My Lemon Fresh Lotion. (55790 Views)

The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / New Lemon Fresh Lotion / Lemon Fresh Extraning Toning Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Mix With My Lemon Fresh Lotion. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Pls pals i need ur suggestiOn, over the years a'v being trying to get a nice skin tOne, but i dnt wana use a harmful product, or ingredients steriOds, hydroquinOn, mecury. But i want to achieve my aim in a natural way, i was told to buy #pure skin lotion, but i was scared it might turn me white, or contains harmful ingredients cus its made in ivOry coast, does it??
Well i just bought a lemOn fresh lotiOn the last time i used it..it didn't tune me well enough so pal i want u guy to suggest a good/safe lightening serum to mix with my lotion to achieve my aim pls i dnt want a scarce serum, tanx, love u all.
Re: What Can I Mix With My Lemon Fresh Lotion. by abat4real37(f): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2015
bobbyANSELEM:
Pls pals i need ur suggestiOn, over the years a'v being trying to get a nice skin tOne, but i dnt wana use a harmful product, or ingredients steriOds, hydroquinOn, mecury. But i want to achieve my aim in a natural way, i was told to buy #pure skin lotion, but i was scared it might turn me white, or contains harmful ingredients cus its made in ivOry coast, does it??
Well i just bought a lemOn fresh lotiOn the last time i used it..it didn't tune me well enough so pal i want u guy to suggest a good/safe lightening serum to mix with my lotion to achieve my aim pls i dnt want a scarce serum, tanx, love u all.
looking for a cream that tone you is not natural
Re: What Can I Mix With My Lemon Fresh Lotion. by MCynthia(f): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2015
abat4real37:
looking for a cream that tone you is not natural
Exactly!! U can go all natural.. buy fresh lemon n extract d liquids, cucumbers,tomatoes,pawpaw,honey,egg white are great to the skin,,, Google it n mk ur homemade cream which is natural

1 Like

Re: What Can I Mix With My Lemon Fresh Lotion. by bobbyANSELEM: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
MCynthia:
Exactly!! U can go all natural.. buy fresh lemon n extract d liquids, cucumbers,tomatoes,pawpaw,honey,egg white are great to the skin,,, Google it n mk ur homemade cream which is natural
but lemon fresh natural
Re: What Can I Mix With My Lemon Fresh Lotion. by homesodear: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made before train in date.

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)

Re: What Can I Mix With My Lemon Fresh Lotion. by Harrison4adam(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmmn are you sure this products works? We need a proof please
Re: What Can I Mix With My Lemon Fresh Lotion. by jbblues24(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is delightful work smiley sad
Re: What Can I Mix With My Lemon Fresh Lotion. by Dinah247: 9:07pm On May 22, 2022

(1) (Reply)

How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? / Igbo Church Weddings With Isiagu New Trend / Side Effects Of Dudu Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.