Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) (37992 Views)

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2015
so lovely...

ff on twitter......@opeyemiie

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Beautiful couple smiley

FTC againcheesy

8 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Paschal001: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2015
And then... . tongue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by powerfulsettingz: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Jah give me a better life

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2015
love is a beautiful thing

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by thorpido(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2015
That's the 'iyawo mi,ololufe mi,ore mi....'

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by ellahzy(f): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2015
dope Kicks she's gat.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Awww..they look so happy. When jesus is in d family, there's bound 2 b happiness in dat home.

28 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by vivypretty(f): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2015
nice pic

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Shebarh(f): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Cute smiley

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Lilyomi(f): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2015
I love he footwear. Nyc pics.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by ekanDamie: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Please, someone should tell me its not timi that has all those cars. Asin how?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2015
ekanDamie ....haa from endorsement n all dt nah
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by LADYARIK(f): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Cute couple kiss

But d outside of their house fine pass d inside o..... Considering that pix wey him dey make him daughter hair lipsrsealed
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by ekanDamie: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2015
opeyemiie:
ekanDamie ....haa from endorsement n all dt nah
Yeah, thats were artists gets their cash but in timis case, d dude aint that relevant a e should be in d industry, and i havnt heard of any endorsement.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
ekanDamie:

Yeah, thats were artists gets their cash but in timis case, d dude aint that relevant a e should be in d industry, and i havnt heard of any endorsement.

u r right bt deir will b some hidden endorsement dt we dnt knw
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Chestar5(f): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wonderful, beautiful and lovely pics kiss
The shoe is #dope mehn, me likey cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Youngsage: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
ekanDamie:

Bros, you are funny grin grin

Dakolo ain't relevant? lol. Funniest thing I've heard today...!
Well he makes most of his money from shows, events, he's a sterling bank ambassador also in case you didn't know, amongst others... Do you even know how much he must have made during the whole election campaign period ehn lol

Just because he doesn't sing hip hop/rap like most other 'popular' singers you know doesn't mean he's not relevant or rich. For crying out loud this guy won the first west African Idol! And you know the other mega deals and contracts that come with that. He sure must have made a lot of other investments...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Youngsage:

Well he makes most of his money from shows, events, he's a sterling bank ambassador also in case you didn't know, amongst others... Do you even know how much he must have made during the whole election campaign period ehn lol

Just because he doesn't sing hip hop/rap like most other 'popular' singers you know doesn't mean he's not relevant or rich. For crying out loud this guy won the first west African Idol! And you know the other mega deals and contracts that come with that. He sure must have made a lot of other investments...
bro I dey feel u.... kiss
Youngsage:

bro I dey feel u....
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Youngsage:

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by adesegun121(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good for dem...
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Feranmicharles(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
I love the wife's shoes kiss
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by TheNextAce: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
So cute
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by allanphash7(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Who knows if the woman breakfast , lunch and dinner na slap and abuses attimes

I dont beleive in show up family joor

Timi my guy from time

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by phayvoursky(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
SHEY YOU GO LOVE HER FOREVER LIKE YOU SAID IN YOUR SONG.

DON JAZZY IF YOU DON'T GET MARRIED BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR... MAKE I NO TALK FIRST.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
This guy is the king of soul music in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by ichidodo: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
His breeder ain't that shiny nor chrome... Heck we could do better than him on that score. We only interested in the rig he is sitting on, an engine like that, retrofitted with armor, explosive harpoons and a proper lancer could win us road battles for Immortan Joe against those oil rats from gas farm and bullet farm.... Earn us special breeders from him... Special breeders... So shiny... So Chrome.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by LMAyedun(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Awww..they look so happy. When jesus is in d family, there's bound 2 b happiness in dat home.
Yes Ma! Ride on Ma.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by janefrancisca(f): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Next undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) by ultrazone(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum / Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo / Genevieve Nnaji Arrives Canada For Tiff (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.