Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Android 6.0 Marshmallow Boot Animation - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android 6.0 Marshmallow Boot Animation (4264 Views)

Gionee Custom Boot Animation For All Devices / Upgrade Of Android 5.1.1 (lollipop) To 6.0 (marshmallow) / List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow Boot Animation by dossylvanus(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2015
I can't possibly show the whole thing, because of nairaland limitations, but i am happy happy i could at least least decipher the problem.

In case you download a boot animation like this that your phone cannot read, just extract the content of the Bootanimation.zip and try to resize the the picture frames (according to your screen size and resolution) with a batch resizer, after which you edit the descriptor descriptor (desc.txt) file.

You can recompile the boot animation yourself manually using the above method. All you need is a zip file manager such as winrar or 7zip, or you can you automated Bootanimation factories to edit the 'parts' folders and add as many loops as you want.
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow Boot Animation by dossylvanus(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Now compare the two descriptor (desc.txt)files

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia CEO Ended His Speech And Cried / Can Someone Recommend Good Offline Game For Me / Which Phone Is Best For Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.