Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH (26505 Views)

Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Expected Presence At FEC / What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by Demdem(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
tomakint:

[s]....and is that supposed to be funny undecided close that your teeth and listen. [/s]

Rubbish

Jonathan gave a convincing reason why he is not convinced to declare his asset as a matter of personal principle

and u his cocck suckers were gullible enough to accept it. Why arent u likes telling Buhari not to do his publicly also based on ur god jonah-daft conviction?

but since the Law wants it, he obeyed and declared.

Dont spin this goon. Jonah-daft never wanted it and no law demands it should be shared publicly. Instead, yaradua forced him to and that explains why by the time he himself became President, he told us point blank that he doesnt give a damn.

Mr. Jonathan said when the matter camme up during his time as Vice President to late President Musa Yar’adua he made it very clear that it was not a right decision to take. When I was the Vice President , that matter came up, and I told the former President (late Musa Yar’adua) let’s not start something that would make us play into the hands of people and create an anomalous situation in the country. “When I was a governor in Bayelsa state for about a year before becoming vice president, I was investigated thoroughly. I have nothing to hide. But, because I was under somebody and it was becoming an issue, because of the media, and because my boss had declared, it was said that the vice President must. I declared, not because I wanted to.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/5741-i_wont_declare_my_assets.html
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by adconline(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Demdem:

And that copy can only be secured from CCB as soon as verification is over and not even from Buhari himself. What buhari presented so far is the "Executive Summary" of what he submitted.
It's not going to happen! We are going to come back to revisit this issue. Everything is happening to them like an afterthought?
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by treasuremi1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
darlenese:
APC = Lying Liars
Buhari = Scam

His supporters are all Zombeeeeeees
You are a lady and u typed this?
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by treasuremi1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
yoged:
I don't really like talking about politics. And I have never believe in any human ruling. But truth be told, since this man has entered. There has been fuel availability. And light has really been stable. I was planning buying another generator coz my present generator dey make noise. Only GOD knows the last time I put it on......... can we just leave this man and allow him to work..
As simple as that. We won't be where we are today if the 16years spent by pdp as ruling party were productive. Unemployment, fuel scarcity, hike in fuel prices, black out, corruption, impunity and all sorts.
Some people don't even want progress in life. Electricity has been stable and there have been availability of fuel. Can we allow this old man to work and do whatever it takes to bring Nigeria back to the path of glory?

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by Ambassadors: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Now I know common sense is not common.
emperorceaser:
Buhari is a terrorist
The worst animal the zoo has ever produced angry
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by Splashme: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Very deceitful govt, full of lies
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by mart2k(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
emperorceaser:
Buhari is a terrorist
The worst animal the zoo has ever produced angry
and you with ur fellow igbos are stewpid animals living in d so called zoo. U be AKUYA
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
mart2k:
and you with ur fellow igbos are stewpid animals living in d so called zoo. U be AKUYA
grin grin grin grin go and die
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ambassadors:
Now I know common sense is not common.
grin sad not my business grin grin
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by Roadmike(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Interesting times indeed.
If an individual that was one time Head of state, Petroleum minister, Head PTF and earns huge amount monthly as a former Head Of State etc.

I so much doubt his capabilities in effectively handling the Nations resources optimally.

A guy that made us Nigeria to loose that much (cant recollect the amount) during the Lagos metro line project without a single line drawn.

It is well oooooo
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by shogz89: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
damyzino:

haters like you will. never have any goog thing to say
define hate and relate it with my post.. Nairaland had made you use the word without applying wisdom
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by Rad1cal: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Demdem:

Produce of a rotten kunt, did ur god Jonah-daft declare his assets publicly at all as President and not as VP where he was forced to because yaradua his boss did?
That is the ultimate question bastard. grin

Offspring of a maggot infested kunt. Has GEJ ever made a public declaration of his assets. Yes

How long did it take him to ? Just 2 months.

Now why is it taking your imbec1lic cow fuccking ediot over a 100 days to make his public.

She na your mama toto make am dey open mouth promise wetin him no fit do grin
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by Beamborla(f): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
francizy:
APC zombies:- baba, it's almost 100 days, please do something (pull your stunts) even if it means lying as usual, just do something we can hold hands on and mock PDP supporters. cry

Buhari:- OK, I will di-clear my handset mana. But walai! I hab to lie kawai!! This is bekwas I don't eben hab a clue op whateba I am doing yowaaaahhh!!!

APC zombies:- just do anything ni baba, thank you oh jare!!! Sai baba!!! cheesy
I'm pro Buhari but walahali, You nailed it.
I couldn't help but laugh cheesy grin

Wicked! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by francizy(m): 2:19am On Sep 06, 2015
Beamborla:

I'm pro Buhari but walahali, You nailed it.
I couldn't help but laugh cheesy grin

Wicked! sad

grin grin grin grin

I just love the idea of combining humour with politics.. It's not a do or die affair, so it's best done this way to ease up tension.. cheesy
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by darlenese(f): 4:07am On Sep 06, 2015
treasuremi1:

You are a lady and u typed this?

Of course
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by BushidoBlue(m): 5:27am On Sep 06, 2015
Kiakia:
There is no provision in our statute books which compels the President and his Vice to declare their assets publicly. I cannot remember Obasanjo and Jonathan declaring their assests publicly when they held sway as Presidents of this country. No fuse was made about that. That both Buhari and Osinbajo decided to to tow the path of rectitude by declaring their assets to the public was of their own volition. How many Ministers and other top government officials declare their assets publicly? How many of them have made public what they own at the end of their tenure as required by law? Nigerians are so much in a hurry to criticise and condemn in their holier-than-thou attitude. The two gentlemen only made a partial disclosure of their assets through a media aide. They are to fully do this. The media aide even gave an inkling that full disclosure will be done in due course, yet Nigerians want to stampede the natural course of events. I wil urge restraint in this regard. Things will gradually unfold.

What annoys me about blind followers or hero worship of demi gods is what you just did.
Buhari is the one who promised to declare assets within 100 days abi him wan deny that one again?

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-will-declare-my-assets-publicly-buhari/

President Muhammadu Buhari

Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), said he would publicly declare his assets and liabilities, if voted into power.

Buhari stated this in a document obtained by our correspondent in Abuja on Thursday. The document highlights what Buhari will do in his first 100 days if he assumes power on May 29.

He said he would encourage political appointees in his administration to also declare their assets publicly.
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by PassingShot(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Bcc: PassingShot cool

Is there any new thing in his conjectures and overtly subjective and generally baseless allegations that we have not heard or read?

Morning!
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by favourlove1: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari's partial declaration can only f0o0l the gullible and his core supporters.
bush meat has caught the hunter. He can fool the likes of Amaechi n Tinumbu who had pity on him and gave they their all during campaign only to latter find out that he has been living a lie. BWT, how come he borrowed to build two houses? Does that mean he hasn't been prudent all along? What about the 27million bank loan, how is he gono pay back? N over night d 150 cows have increased astronomically. Chai! Change is here.
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by favourlove1: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2015
worthytalk:
How do assets put food on ones table? Silly baboons and monkeys.
very glad u are one of them baboons who choose not to ask questions about their past. Someone is busy running to equity expecting justice meanwhile his hands are not clean. His words contradicts available records n u sit bk n ask such sill question. My dear its your tax that politicians are lavishing whilst u sit and watch. The ply the roads free, don't pay electric bills are fed foc n ur there asking how the assets would put food on your table. Keep asking until hunger go finish you n none of the would care one bit. If he claims he is corrupt free then he should lead by example.
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by Demdem(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
adconline:

It's not going to happen! We are going to come back to revisit this issue. Everything is happening to them like an afterthought?

Says who? You! U don't know that yet. If after verification and u applied for it at CCB and u were denied, come back and inform us.
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH by mart2k(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
emperorceaser:
grin grin grin grin go and die
Lagoon is stil there, u remember?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / IGP Adamu: #EndSARS Protesters Wanted Buhari Removed From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.