Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Let Us Pray!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Pray!!! (356 Views)

Let Us Pray For Nigeria / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Let Us Pray And Fast For Our Country... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Pray!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Early this morning the Spirit of God laid a charge upon my heart the need for prayer network for the remaining part of the year. 1 Peter 2:9 says "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: The Word priesthood means an office (A priestly office) an order,A FRATERNITY of priest.

Luke 1:5-23 pls read. Emphasis on verse 9 "According to the custom of the priest's office, his lot was to burn incense when he went into the temple of the Lord." Psalm 141:2 Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice... Also study Rev 8:3-4.. So as a Priesthood nation we have a ministry to fulfil right here on earth smiley

Everyday around the world we see and hear of alot happening to the body of Christ from laws enacted... to Challenges in the mission field even in the church... All These are vices of the devil to frustrate the advancement of God's Kingdom here on earth. We See different posts on our social media "Pray for this city" "Pray for Christians in that city" how many of us truly pray smiley yeah maybe most of us mumble short words of prayer but does that truly help No! To bring an effective change here on earth there is an order...Lets activate this office in our lives.

The basic emphasis for this prayer network will be on
Prayers for the body of Christ... Eph 6:18
Pray that the Gospel of our Lord Jesus shall gain speed and run its course

||Thes 3:1
Pray that the Lord of the harvest send forth labourers to the field Matt 9:38

Prayer for the Christians in hearthen nations that the Lord of hosts would be an anchor and a deliverer to them ||Thes 3:2, Romans 15:30-31 deliverer and fresh utterance be given to them Eph 6:19

Prayers for the servants of the Lord Psalm 92:10... Prov 3:23... Prayers for our families Eph 6:10-18, Isaiah 62...also as the spirit leads us to pray ...If You are interested in this prayer chain kindly send me an email or drop your numbers would contact you and I will reply you as soon as I can so you can be connected.

This chain would take place only on Fridays till the end of the year as led by God..
Finally if you have any prayer point and you want us to join our faith with yours you can send them to my inbox before Friday(s) thanks and God bless you smiley
Re: Let Us Pray!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Amen Amen Amen in Jesus Christ mighty name.

(1) (Reply)

Asirat. / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare / What My Ex Taught Me 5 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.