Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,245 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

What My Ex Taught Me 5 Years Ago - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What My Ex Taught Me 5 Years Ago (358 Views)

"I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What My Ex Taught Me 5 Years Ago by Dexteretini(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
The best you ever have can become the worst you should never have when you sprinkle in some experience and more knowledge of self discovery. Life is always greater than your last thought. Be good to who you are with now,It's life privilege to grow from good to better and later the best.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!!! Graphic Imagination When Seems All Hope Were Lost In Society!! / The Way Out / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.