Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy (33243 Views)

1688.COM And Taobao.com Importer, Please Help With China Contact / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Bookiemart01(f): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
When your messages eventually drop grin

barnabas91:

Correct! You should tell me about this registration ish thing?
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by dav8id(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
its very simple guys . just go to www.Taobao.com and register...they accept Nigeria.

then use the registration details and login to 1688.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by standingtall(f): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
jamarionj:
IT'S SIMPLE
TO REGISTER ON 1688.com & Taobao.com

it's simple... just register on taobao.com and use the taobao username and password to login in to 1688.com

pls how do I overcome the challenge of language barrier.I use Google chrome to browse but when I search for on 1688 it generates only few options.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Bookiemart01(f): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Translate what you're looking for to Chinese before searching, you'll get better results.

standingtall:
pls how do I overcome the challenge of language barrier.I use Google chrome to browse but when I search for on 1688 it generates only few options.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Afoskalex(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
dav8id:
its very simple guys . just go to www.Taobao.com and register...they accept Nigeria.

then use the registration details and login to 1688.com

I do one buy from 1688 without third party?
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by fiestajoe: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Afoskalex:

I do one buy from 1688 without third party?
How pls.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by jamarionj(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
standingtall:
when browsing China sites with Google chrome, it automatically translate to English.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Nemesis99(m): 12:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Bookiemart01:
No problem.

how do i get different packages fron different suppliers packed as one without the weight being inflated?
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Bookiemart01(f): 3:57am On Oct 29, 2015
To get different items packed as 1, Tell your shipping agent you want to consolidate your goods.

To avoid inflated weight, always ask each supplier to tell you the weight of your goods in your chats and instruct them to write it on your package.

Nemesis99:
how do i get different packages fron different suppliers packed as one without the weight being inflated?
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by shegedu: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Smefeja@gmail.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by standingtall(f): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Translate what you're looking for to Chinese before searching, you'll get better results.

please can you tell me how to translate from English to Chinese. you know Google chrome automatically translate Chinese to English.
do I still need to download extension on my Google chrome. pls I need your help. this is my email address inioluwajoe@gmail.com.please contact me so we can talk. thanks
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Nemesis99(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2015
Bookiemart01:
To get different items packed as 1, Tell your shipping agent you want to consolidate your goods.

To avoid inflated weight, always ask each supplier to tell you the weight of your goods in your chats and instruct them to write it on your package.

thanks dear. Is there any other way i can contact you? I'd like to ask few questions more grin
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Afoskalex(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
How is it possible for one to buy on 1688.com without third party, that is, buying directly online with ATM card yourself?
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Bookiemart01(f): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Use the "send email to" option on my signature. I'll respond.

Nemesis99:
thanks dear. Is there any other way i can contact you? I'd like to ask few questions more grin
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Bookiemart01(f): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
You have to open another tab on your chrome and Google English to Chinese translation. I'll not send a mail to you 1st but you can use the "send an email to" on my profile. I'll respond to the mail.

standingtall:
please can you tell me how to translate from English to Chinese. you know Google chrome automatically translate Chinese to English.
do I still need to download extension on my Google chrome. pls I need your help. this is my email address inioluwajoe@gmail.com.please contact me so we can talk. thanks
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by standingtall(f): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bookiemart01:
You have to open another tab on your chrome and Google English to Chinese translation. I'll not send a mail to you 1st but you can use the "send an email to" on my profile. I'll respond to the mail.

OK thank you. I will do as you have asked me to
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Nemesis99(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Use the "send email to" option on my signature. I'll respond.

i just sent u the mail
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by slimhandsome101(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Afoskalex:
How is it possible for one to buy on 1688.com without third party, that is, buying directly online with ATM card yourself?
You will need the help of third party to successfully purchase from 1688.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by benodihe(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by standingtall(f): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bookiemart01:

I have sent you the mail.am having problems copying the Chinese translation from the tab i opened into the product search bar on the 1688 site.any tips on how to do it? thanks a bunch
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by standingtall(f): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2015
standingtall:
I have sent you the mail.am having problems copying the Chinese translation from the tab i opened into the product search bar on the 1688 site.any tips on how to do it? thanks a bunch
I have been able to copy the translation.thanks
my challenge now is contacting the seller. I have not seen any seller drop his contact
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Bookiemart01(f): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
reply the mail I sent you

standingtall:
I have been able to copy the translation.thanks
my challenge now is contacting the seller. I have not seen any seller drop his contact
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by gentle007(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2015
Bookiemart01:
You people should stop being lazy.
You can register on taobao and 1688 yourselves biko.
bro biko can u teach me how? cus I v tried many times without success.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2015
gentle007:

bro biko can u teach me how? cus I v tried many times without success.
Use Google Chrome. After translating to English, click the image of a head on the top right corner and follow the instructions.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by gentle007(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2015
iAmCharis:
Use Google Chrome. After translating to English, click the image of a head on the top right corner and follow the instructions.

I did that, kept going till I was asked to put my number the second time but this time no provision for number from nigeria
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2015
gentle007:

I did that, kept going till I was asked to put my number the second time but this time no provision for number from nigeria
There is. Just scroll down, you'll see another set of countries that start with 'N'.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by standingtall(f): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I have replied you.thanks
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by standingtall(f): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I have replied the mail.thanks
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2015
Bookiemart01:

I sent you a mail. Do reply please.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hi Bookiemart01, I've replied. Waiting for your response.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Bookiemart01(f): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
I haven't seen it. I'll reply you as soon as I get the mail.

[Qquote author=iAmCharis post=39614570]Hi Bookiemart01, I've replied. Waiting for your response.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery / Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K / Suggest A Name For My Baby Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.