Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Farewell To Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farewell To Barcanista (2700 Views)

A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. / A Word Of Advise To Barcanista / On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farewell To Barcanista by DaBullIT(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2015
He came

He Saw

He Lied

But he didn't conquer

He will always be remembered for being paid to lie to gullible nigerians

defending the indefensible and most of all, Falling before hitting the finish line

For what shall it profit a man to go against his belief and true nature and peddle lies for personal gain
He will be hardly missed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by agarawu23(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by 9jii(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Hihi
When you joined the failure that's exactly what ll happen. Going into extinction.

3 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by Mogidi: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Barcanista has moved on, @OP I suggest you do the same.

4 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by dunkem21(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2015
A true Hero ..
It's better to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest ..
..Viva Barca! ..MVP ..

3 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by OboloMAN: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2015
lol. Barcanista still giving good analysis on his Facebook Page. Will miss His updates here

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015
The management needs to go beg him to come back, he commands respect on this forum. He will be greatly missed by all and sundry.

4 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by Firefire(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2015
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by ELTON123(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Barcanista theHERO

5 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by freedom96: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Easy
Re: Farewell To Barcanista by freedom96: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mogidi:
he couldn't take the heat,he has surrendered.No wonder your new signature is no surrender cheesy

But u knw why barca surrendered?Cos he got some senses nd conscience.As for you,severussnape,temitemi1,ecoterrors etc I don't see you guys giving in,but u re not a threat,just cheap slaves and noisemakers,so I really dnt care.

An afterthougt:Maybe barcanista wanted to switch back to apc again,bt knowing wat u re capable of cheesy,he deleted d account.He might create a new moniker and be a serious apc supporter,you never can tell cheesy

My apologies over your lost grin
And mizmycoli too grin,it is like she wants to marry passingshot,pls mogidi accept my condolence cheesy grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by Captainswag225(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
barcanista will be back with a bang.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by hinwazaka: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
He came

He Saw

He Lied

But he didn't conquer

defending the indefensible and most of all, Falling before hitting the finish line

For what shall it profit a man to go against his belief and true nature and peddle lies for personal gain
He will be hardly missed
Am afraid, I will have to ruin your parade. For, Barcanista is not gone. His illuminating articles uploaded on his Facebook page will be featured on Nairaland on a daily basis. I hope you won't pass out after learning this fact.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by citizenY(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Mogidi, when are you moving? Now that you have no playmaker.... bench or spectator stand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by freedom96: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
citizenY:

Mogidi, when are you moving?
That one isn't moving o...he will be here untill Buhari finishes his term,thats if frustration no kill am
Re: Farewell To Barcanista by temitemi1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
What do u know abt barca We are friends n family not only on NL bt in real life grin grin grin
freedom96:
he couldn't take the heat,he has surrendered.No wonder your new signature is no surrender cheesy

But u knw why barca surrendered?Cos he got some senses nd conscience,as for you,severussnape,temitemi1,ecoterrors etc I don't see you guys giving in but u re not a threat,just cheap slaves and noisemakers,so I really dnt care.

An afterthougt:Maybe barcanista wanted to switch back to apc again,bt knowing wat u re capable of cheesy,he deleted d account.He might create a new moniker and be a serious apc supporter,you never can tell cheesy

And mizmycoli too grin,it is like she wants to marry passingshot,pls mogidi accept my condolence cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by temitemi1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Barca, is gone for good!
Captainswag225:
barcanista will be back with a bang.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by temitemi1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Barcanista is working round d clock to see PDP back in power in year 2019 tongue
freedom96:

But u knw why barca surrendered?Cos he got some senses nd conscience,as for you,severussnape,temitemi1,ecoterrors etc I don't see you guys giving in but u re not a threat,just cheap slaves and noisemakers,so I really dnt care.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by freedom96: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Barcanista is working round d clock to see PDP back in power in year 2019 tongue
working round the clock by deactivating his account cheesy ??Please u shud 'work round d clock'too,deactivate ur account grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by bloodkiIler: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
He came

He Saw

He Lied

But he didn't conquer

He will be hardly missed

You'll remembered for forking your harlot mother in the assss

1 Like

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by seunny4lif(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin angry
Re: Farewell To Barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Keep dreaming.
Re: Farewell To Barcanista by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
He almost pushed me to do what I know how to do best. If he had continued I would stepped up.
Re: Farewell To Barcanista by ijawcitizen(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Barcanista is an heretic against the Ijaw nation.
Re: Farewell To Barcanista by Mooaloji(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
I am an APC supporter, dat guy barcanista is very sound and well informed. NL will miss him if truly he has gone 4 good. Pls can sumbody gv me his facebook link. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Firefire, I thought you said he was going to come back?
Re: Farewell To Barcanista by Sunday8650: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Soldier go soldier come but barrack remain. Barcanista departure have no effect on nairaland traffic that is how popular he is... sad

1 Like

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by HomoSapiien: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by G12(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Menh! Barca, is a good material. Missing his post here already. Someone please share his Facebook link.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by Gamechanger: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
He is an informed commentator and analyst.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To Barcanista by klickash077(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
a true political analyst, before he .....
Re: Farewell To Barcanista by klickash077(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
a true political analyst, before he .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye / Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths / Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.