Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

#REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization (3738 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / NEW STRATEGY FOR ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA / Ibom Seaport Actualization Committee Inaugurated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Tunguy01(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daniel Okechukwu said in a REACTION to
a NewsRescue post on Biafra agitation:

Hausa people can not stop Biafra. Yoruba people can not stop Biafra. Igbos can NEVER actualize the their dream land of Biafra because of the Igbos themselves.
The Igbos are fond of betraying
themselves; an Igbo man from same town betrayed Ojukwu during the war, an Igbo man betrayed Nzeogwu during the war, an Igbo man betray Alex Ekwueme during PDP primary, Igbos betrayed Chuba Okadigbo, Evans Enwerem as senate president, should I continue? my cousin betrayed me and I lost multi-billion naira business that would have changed his life and that of his family simply because I involved him in the business as a family to represent me while am away. Sometimes when we talk of Biafra I will only laugh at our foolishness because its like trying to catch the wind. Even my fellow igbos that are into business at Alaba, Nnewi, Onitsha, Kano etc come and see how they betray and intimidate each other with passion. Am not talking about
those that work in different offices,
ministries, agencies etc, theirs are worst.
We are heading to doomsday and not to
Biafra land. The sorry state here is that
Igbos don’t have a voice; No Respectable
King, No soci-polical group (forget about
Oha na Eze Ndigbo) to speak for them. So
called called rich and influential Igbo men
and women is after other selfish gains.
My advice to the youth is to let go. Who
ever that’s mobilising you to agitate for
Biafra again is making fortune out of your
blood and you won’t know until it cost you
your life. Use your time well for life has
no duplicate!
Source: newsrescue.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Utchgirl(f): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cooking pot calling kettle black !

D writer of dis article is already/indirectly betraying d entire Igbo race.
Betrayal is in every tribe and nt jus d Igbo tribe.Saying dt Biafra can nt be actualised is baseless here. If d Igbos r nt united at all, they wuldnt hv spoken wit one voice in d last presidential poll.

Evn d writer can nt discourage d Igbos 4rm actualising Biafra wit dis his article.

D owners of dis country are living comfortably in it while margnalising and maltreating d Igbos . We can't be slaves in our own country,dts why we wnt 2 ansa our papa name.

Rome wz nt built in a day. Biafra wil be actualised evn if it wil take it a thousand yrs.

May God help us 2 actualise d Biafra of our dream.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by ishiamu(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op that one concern una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Lattop(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tell them o

Seencheesy
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by ELTON123(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
no matter the trash you Spill you can't stop my countryBIAFRA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by delishpot: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tunguy01:
Hausa people can not stop Biafra. Yoruba people can not stop Biafra. Igbos can NEVER actualize the their dream land of Biafra because of the Igbos themselves.
themselves; an Igbo man from same town betrayed Ojukwu during the war, an Igbo man betrayed Nzeogwu during the war, an Igbo man betray Alex Ekwueme during PDP primary, Igbos betrayed Chuba Okadigbo, Evans Enwerem as senate president, should I continue? my cousin betrayed me and I lost multi-billion naira business that would have changed his life and that of his family simply because I involved him in the business as a family to represent me while am away. Sometimes when we talk of Biafra I will only laugh at our foolishness because its like trying to catch the wind. Even my fellow igbos that are into business at Alaba, Nnewi, Onitsha, Kano etc come and see how they betray and intimidate each other with passion. Am not talking about
no duplicate!

OP tell that guy next time you he gets that multi billion naira contract please alert me and he will see that we still have verry good humans left on earth. cool

As for betrayal, its a normal thing in Nigeria and many parts of the world even. Yours truly has lost trust in humans. When power is at stake, all animal become meat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by laudate: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tunguy01:
Daniel Okechukwu said in a REACTION to a NewsRescue post on Biafra agitation:

Hausa people can not stop Biafra. Yoruba people can not stop Biafra. Igbos can NEVER actualize the their dream land of Biafra because of the Igbos themselves.....

My advice to the youth is to let go. Whoever that’s mobilising you to agitate for Biafra again is making fortune out of your blood and you won’t know until it cost you your life. Use your time well for life has no duplicate!

Please those who have ears to hear, let them hear. Separation does not have to involve violence. It does not need to happen via war or hate-mongering. Seek a peaceful solution to achieve your aims! shocked Ì ̣màtàlù ̣ife m kwùlù?

1 Like

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by fablola: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tunguy01:

Whoever that’s mobilising you to agitate for Biafra again is making fortune out of your blood and you won’t know until it cost you your life. Use your time well for life has no duplicate!

OP, you are a wise guy with practical awareness of issues. A bird at hand is worth two in the bush, so says a wise man!

Ibos are far better off than this foolish talk of war, secession and biafra, which has marginalised them in Nigeria because of suspicion of loyalty.

Any war will be fought on Igbo land with the innocent civilians bearing the brunt of it.

Western powers will only be too eager to sell to Nigeria weapons which effectiveness will be tried and tested against Igbos

While the rest of Nigeria sleeps soundly at night and develops, Igbo land burns with fire and cries of orphans and starving populace.

8 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by osamaBUSH(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
May i......
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by bashirolu: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Utchgirl:

Betrayal is in every tribe and nt jus d Igbo tribe.Saying dt Biafra can nt be actualised is baseless here. If d Igbos r nt united at all, they wuldnt hv spoken wit one voice in d last presidential poll.

Evn d writer can nt discourage d Igbos 4rm actualising Biafra wit dis his article.

D owners of dis country are living comfortably in it while margnalising and maltreating d Igbos . We can't be slaves in our own country,dts why we wnt 2 ansa our papa name.

Rome wz nt built in a day. Biafra wil be actualised evn if it wil take it a thousand yrs.

A stubborn fly gets buried with the corpse! It appears you will not live to actualise this your thousand-years' dream!
But by then it ceases to be a dream but a fog of dim memory.

4 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tunguy01:

no duplicate!

Yorubas are having constant madness, caused by biafra.

6 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by worthytalk: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Our Father who is heaven hallow be your name. Let your kingdom(Biafra) come and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. So that mankind will know that we are your children. Ise! Ise!! Ise!!!

5 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by coolitempa(f): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
I just wish these clowns were serious about Biafra....because I want them to go.... angry....we have told them to stop making noise......on the Internet...... grin....and to follow normal peaceful steps.......using referendum...UN.......recalling their leaders from abuja etc... grin....not all these chest beating here.....I truly want Biafra for them so I can laugh from afar and watch how the dummies destroy themselves.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by austinsmat(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tunguy01:

no duplicate!
haha divide and rule tactics why Igbo this Igbo that. you tried division among Igbo and there brothers by naming them south south,river line people and Niger delta but is not working again,you are now claiming an Igbo man to divide us within, bros it won't work. pls I rather die as freedom fighter and my sons and daughters will be free as Biafrain than to be alive and live with them in this zoo(Nigeria ) God hail Biafra

5 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Utchgirl(f): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
bashirolu:

A stubborn fly gets buried with the corpse! It appears you will not live to actualise this your thousand-years' dream!
But by then it ceases to be a dream but a fog of dim memory.

Back 2 d sender in Jesus name...Amen.

It's u bashirolu, and ur entire Tribe dt wil nt live 2 actualise ur dreams.

Chukuwuabiama,God of Biafra wil surely giv us victory whn it's less expected !

3 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by gnykelly(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
ELTON123:
no matter the trash you Spill you can't stop my countryBIAFRA
DOA= dead on arrival
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by fablola: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Utchgirl:

Back 2 d sender in Jesus name...Amen.

It's u bashirolu, and ur entire Tribe dt wil nt live 2 actualise ur dreams.

Chukuwuabiama,God of Biafra wil surely giv us victory whn it's less expected !

But your god, ojukwu, is already dead! Even amadioha died during the slave trade!

So which god are you hankering after to give you empty biafran wish in a thousand years when your bones would have dissolved into your red clay soil of SE?

3 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by ArodewilliamsT: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Utchgirl:

Com'on OP, My 5 year old nephew can do better.This is a mangled mess of sh1t, bereft of intellectual finesse whatsoever.
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by SOUNDKING: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
The op is selfish,myopic and wicked...... Chukwu Abiama will disapoint his thought.

1 Like

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by SOUNDKING: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
fablola:

OP, you are a wise guy with practical awareness of issues. A bird at hand is worth two in the bush, so says a wise man!

Ibos are far better off than this foolish talk of war, secession and biafra, which has marginalised them in Nigeria because of suspicion of loyalty.

Any war will be fought on Igbo land with the innocent civilians bearing the brunt of it.

Western powers will only be too eager to sell to Nigeria weapons which effectiveness will be tried and tested against Igbos

While the rest of Nigeria sleeps soundly at night and develops, Igbo land burns with fire and cries of orphans and starving populace.
u can never move forward when you think backward.keep deluding urself.
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by after1: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Com'on OP, My 5 year old nephew can do better.This is a mangled mess of sh1t, bereft of intellectual finesse whatsoever.

Amadi collins, shutup your smelly mouth. Bastard
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Rose2014: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
austinsmat:
haha divide and rule tactics why Igbo this Igbo that. you tried division among Igbo and there brothers by naming them south south,river line people and Niger delta but is not working again,you are now claiming an Igbo man to divide us within, bros it won't work. pls I rather die as freedom fighter and my sons and daughters will be free as Biafrain than to be alive and live with them in this zoo(Nigeria ) God hail Biafra

chuna1985:

Yorubas are having constant madness, caused by biafra.

Thumbs up guys for recognizing his cowardly yeriba voice

Their divide and rule is no longer working.
No need for any response from me. U guys have said it all

3 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Utchgirl(f): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
fablola:

But your god, ojukwu, is already dead! Even amadioha died during the slave trade!

So which god are you hankering after to give you empty biafran wish in a thousand years when your bones would have dissolved into your red clay soil of SE?

Seems in ur culture,u dnt hv respect 4 d dead abi?

Why can't u evn allow d dead 2 rest in peace ?

If Ojukwu is our God,then Awolowo is ur god and he is dead also. Evn ur gods, sango and ogun are all dead so why r u eating ur hrts out?

It's ur bones dt will first all dissolve in ur lagoon.

D animals in dis zoo can't stop us 4rm actualising Biafra.

Fvck haters like u !

Chukwuabiama is wit Biafrans !

4 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Mckennedy: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Biafra is a spirit....given sleepless nights to people since BC...hug transformer if you ain't happy with the name Biafra.

1 Like

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by c33b33(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
The spirit of disunity is in you and I am sure you are the typical igbo trader.

Buying and selling mentality. Mercantile!go to hell with your opinion.

We are united that's why we can get to where we are today.

For your enlightenment, Biafra is not an igbo agenda. Biafrans are united and are the ones sponsoring Radio Biafra which your useless government has spent over $22million to destroy.

Baboon, the ancestral Igbos do not practice monarchy,go and ask an enlightened elder in your family if there are any.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Tunguy01(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2015
fablola:

if only dey could think, if only !!

2 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by laudate: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2015
c33b33:

For your enlightenment, Biafra is not an igbo agenda. Biafrans are united and are the ones sponsoring Radio Biafra which your useless government has spent over $22million to destroy.

Baboon, the ancestral Igbos do not practice monarchy,go and ask an enlightened elder in your family if there are any.

IPOB Youth

You are right... Biafra is not an Igbo agenda. It is a Kanuri agenda, designed in the Middle East.

Igbos do not practise monarchy, kwa? I guess the ancient Nri kings, and the monarchy in Onitsha should be seen as excerpts from a Nollywood movie! undecided Abeg, swerve...
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by c33b33(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
laudate:

You are right... Biafra is not an Igbo agenda. It is a Kanuri agenda, designed in the Middle East.

Igbos do not practise monarchy, kwa? I guess the ancient Nri kings, and the monarchy in Onitsha should be seen as excerpts from a Nollywood movie! undecided Abeg, swerve...

Igbos are not the only people that makes up Biafra,go and get educated please.

Please enlighten me on the history of the so called Nri kings and why the so called monarchy in Onitsha is not covering the whole of Anambra like Oba of lagos,emir of kano,ooni of ife,sultan of sokoto etc. It takes the sensible ones to comprehend that.

Keep watching nollywood movies and believe you are smart but only exhibiting your ignorance.

I am glad you have jettisoned your myopic mindset about disunity except maybe in your immediate family.

I repeat meet an enlightened elder in your family to school you since you cannot study history.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by fablola: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Utchgirl:

If Ojukwu is our God,then Awolowo is ur god and he is dead also. Evn ur gods, sango and ogun are all dead so why r u eating ur hrts out?

Fvck haters like u !

Fvck your nyash three times!
Unlike your cowardly ojukwu, Awo fought for the unity of this great Nigeria, which assho.les like you are sabotaging.
You can eat your dead rotten freaking biafran heart out, onyoshi

2 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by fablola: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Utchgirl:

Fvck haters like u !

Unlike your cowardly ojukwu, Awo fought for the unity of this great country, which cowards like you are sabotaging.
You can eat your freaking rotten biafran heart out, your thousand years will be in vain to resurrect dead biafra!
Fvck ur nyash!

2 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by aishababa(f): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
SOUNDKING:
u can never move forward when you think backward.keep deluding urself.

Is your confused biafran head in order at all?

Who is deluded here?

1 Like

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by mustafo: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tunguy01:

themselves; an Igbo man from same town betrayed Ojukwu during the war, an Igbo man betrayed Nzeogwu during the war, an Igbo man betray Alex Ekwueme during PDP primary, Igbos betrayed Chuba Okadigbo, Evans Enwerem as senate president, should I continue? my cousin betrayed me and I lost multi-billion naira business that would have changed his life and that of his family simply because I involved him in the business as a family to represent me while am away. Sometimes when we talk of Biafra I will only laugh at our foolishness because its like trying to catch the wind. Even my fellow igbos that are into business at Alaba, Nnewi, Onitsha, Kano etc come and see how they betray and intimidate each other with passion. Am not talking about those that work in different offices, ministries, agencies etc, theirs are worst.
We are heading to doomsday and not to Biafra land. The sorry state here is that Igbos don’t have a voice; No Respectable King, No soci-polical group (forget about Oha na Eze Ndigbo) to speak for them. So called rich and influential Igbo menband women is after other selfish gains. My advice to the youth is to let go. Who ever that’s mobilising you to agitate for Biafra again is making fortune out of your blood and you won’t know until it cost you your life. Use your time well for life has no duplicate!

This man has foresight.
When two elephants fight only the grass suffers terribly.
Most of those big ibo men will simply fly their families abroad and will not lack anything. ]
But the poor gullible people will take the bullets, face hunger, fear and atrocities of war that will leave psychological scar for their generations. A word they say is enough for the wise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Have Destroyed Our Economy. / Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked / Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.