Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

#REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization (3758 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / NEW STRATEGY FOR ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA / Ibom Seaport Actualization Committee Inaugurated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by aishababa(f): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Utchgirl:
Cooking pot calling kettle black !

D writer of dis article is already/indirectly betraying d entire Igbo race.
Betrayal is in every tribe and nt jus d Igbo tribe.Saying dt Biafra can nt be actualised is baseless here. If d Igbos r nt united at all, they wuldnt hv spoken wit one voice in d last presidential poll.

Evn d writer can nt discourage d Igbos 4rm actualising Biafra wit dis his article.

D owners of dis country are living comfortably in it while margnalising and maltreating d Igbos . We can't be slaves in our own country,dts why we wnt 2 ansa our papa name.

Rome wz nt built in a day. Biafra wil be actualised evn if it wil take it a thousand yrs.

May God help us 2 actualise d Biafra of our dream.

As you are fanning the flames of fire, I hope you are willing to go to the war-front and die for Biafra.
No be sey you go just promise for internet and that will be end oo.
I mean on your honour and for real you will not run away when you hear sound of big guns!

3 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Utchgirl(f): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
aishababa:

As you are fanning the flames of fire, I hope you are willing to go to the war-front and die for Biafra.
No be sey you go just promise for internet and that will be end oo.
I mean on your honour and for real you will not run away when you hear sound of big guns!

And 4 dt ur tiny mind, Biafra is all abt war abi ?

Think again !
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Utchgirl(f): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
fablola:

Unlike your cowardly ojukwu, Awo fought for the unity of this great country, which cowards like you are sabotaging.
You can eat your freaking rotten biafran heart out, your thousand years will be in vain to resurrect dead biafra!
Fvck ur nyash!

Keep on wailing !

Like peak, it's in U !

It's ur birth right 2 be having BP cos of Biafrans !
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by aishababa(f): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Utchgirl:

And 4 dt ur tiny mind, Biafra is all abt war abi ?

Think again !

Like you don't know what your e-warriors, kanu, MASSOB etc have been up to? The only way open to you is through war, you fly!

4 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Utchgirl(f): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
aishababa:

Like you don't know what your e-warriors, kanu, MASSOB etc have been up to? The only way open to you is through war, you fly!

The above is ur thought nt ours !

U r nt a Biafran, so keep ur thought 2 urself and stop intruding.
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by aishababa(f): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Utchgirl:

The above is ur thought nt ours !

U r nt a Biafran, so keep ur thought 2 urself and stop intruding.

There is freedom of speech, which your biafran agitation cannot take away from me or any Nigerian, given your hatred for our country!

5 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by mustafo: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Utchgirl:

Keep on wailing !

Like peak, it's in U !

It's ur birth right 2 be having BP cos of Biafrans !

No BP for dead biafra from Nigerians, which is pumping ibo bp through the ceiling.
We cannot be wailing for what is under our control, e.g., biafra aka ibos. Sebi u no 4get sey we are Nigerians and not ibos aka biafrans?

We say we are not giving you biafra, abi na by force?
If try anything to provoke us this time, the weapons we will use on you will reduce you to one local government. U dey hear me so?

2 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by laudate: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
mustafo:

If try anything to provoke us this time, the weapons we will use on you will reduce you to one local government. U dey hear me so?

Chai!! Chukwu biko!! How can you say a thing like this??!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Utchgirl(f): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
mustafo:

No BP for dead biafra from Nigerians, which is pumping ibo bp through the ceiling.
We cannot be wailing for what is under our control, e.g., biafra aka ibos. Sebi u no 4get sey we are Nigerians and not ibos aka biafrans?

We say we are not giving you biafra, abi na by force?

Empty vessel makes d loudest noise !

Keep on making noise !
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Kingspin(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tunguy01:
Daniel Okechukwu said in a REACTION to
a NewsRescue post on Biafra agitation:

Hausa people can not stop Biafra. Yoruba people can not stop Biafra. Igbos can NEVER actualize the their dream land of Biafra because of the Igbos themselves.
The Igbos are fond of betraying
themselves; an Igbo man from same town betrayed Ojukwu during the war, an Igbo man betrayed Nzeogwu during the war, an Igbo man betray Alex Ekwueme during PDP primary, Igbos betrayed Chuba Okadigbo, Evans Enwerem as senate president, should I continue? my cousin betrayed me and I lost multi-billion naira business that would have changed his life and that of his family simply because I involved him in the business as a family to represent me while am away. Sometimes when we talk of Biafra I will only laugh at our foolishness because its like trying to catch the wind. Even my fellow igbos that are into business at Alaba, Nnewi, Onitsha, Kano etc come and see how they betray and intimidate each other with passion. Am not talking about
those that work in different offices,
ministries, agencies etc, theirs are worst.
We are heading to doomsday and not to
Biafra land. The sorry state here is that
Igbos don’t have a voice; No Respectable
King, No soci-polical group (forget about
Oha na Eze Ndigbo) to speak for them. So
called called rich and influential Igbo men
and women is after other selfish gains.
My advice to the youth is to let go. Who
ever that’s mobilising you to agitate for
Biafra again is making fortune out of your
blood and you won’t know until it cost you
your life. Use your time well for life has
no duplicate!
Source: newsrescue.com
Yet Nigeria is worry.
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Kingspin(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tunguy01:
Daniel Okechukwu said in a REACTION to
a NewsRescue post on Biafra agitation:

Hausa people can not stop Biafra. Yoruba people can not stop Biafra. Igbos can NEVER actualize the their dream land of Biafra because of the Igbos themselves.
The Igbos are fond of betraying
themselves; an Igbo man from same town betrayed Ojukwu during the war, an Igbo man betrayed Nzeogwu during the war, an Igbo man betray Alex Ekwueme during PDP primary, Igbos betrayed Chuba Okadigbo, Evans Enwerem as senate president, should I continue? my cousin betrayed me and I lost multi-billion naira business that would have changed his life and that of his family simply because I involved him in the business as a family to represent me while am away. Sometimes when we talk of Biafra I will only laugh at our foolishness because its like trying to catch the wind. Even my fellow igbos that are into business at Alaba, Nnewi, Onitsha, Kano etc come and see how they betray and intimidate each other with passion. Am not talking about
those that work in different offices,
ministries, agencies etc, theirs are worst.
We are heading to doomsday and not to
Biafra land. The sorry state here is that
Igbos don’t have a voice; No Respectable
King, No soci-polical group (forget about
Oha na Eze Ndigbo) to speak for them. So
called called rich and influential Igbo men
and women is after other selfish gains.
My advice to the youth is to let go. Who
ever that’s mobilising you to agitate for
Biafra again is making fortune out of your
blood and you won’t know until it cost you
your life. Use your time well for life has
no duplicate!
Source: newsrescue.com
Yet Nigeria/Buhari is worry.
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Utchgirl(f): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
aishababa:

There is freedom of speech, which your biafran agitation cannot take away from me or any Nigerian, given your hatred for our country!

Freedom of speech my foot !

Stop intruding since u r nt a Biafran biko !

Stop taking panadol 4 our headache.

1 Like

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by laudate: 2:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Just saw this article online, and thought I'd share it:

Do Not Be Provoked To Retaliate

by ENDS | Every Nigerian Do Something

6th September, 2015

This is an important message especially to Hausas and Fulanis, the intended targets of Radio Biafra’s plotted terror.

Do not be provoked, do not be tempted to retaliate. Leave it to the government and justice system to answer to harassment and murder of your people by Radio Biafra maniacs. Do not be played in the usual games that mischievous elements have played and used to provoke chaos over the years.

We have been following recent broadcasts from Nnamdi Kanu’s Radio Biafra. The terror group has been apparently joyous since the events that led to about half a dozen deaths in Onitsha on Sunday 30th August. While the details of the events that led to the deaths are being investigated, the Nigerian Navy has denied it shot directly at protesting IPOB persons. We have no idea if they were shot at, if they were injured and died as a result of a stampede when the navy fired into the air to disburse them after ‘they had overrun a police post.’ Or if certain unscrupulous Radio Biafra terrorists shot at their own people as many of their conversations have suggested they have the capacity to and as is common in world history.

The true details of Sunday the 30th will come out after the Buhari government, concludes its investigation. However what we are aware of is a plan to terrorize Nigeria in reaction to the incidents and this plan by Radio Biafra is in full effect, as several public conversations of the station have indicated.

Callers on Radio Biafra have been plotting to kill Hausas and Fulanis in Igbo states with intention to provoke a retaliation against innocent Igbos in other parts of Nigeria in hope of using this to “provoke chaos and drive Igbos home to Igbo-land.”

These people supported Goodluck Jonathan and his army chief/thief Azubuike Ihejirika during their campaigns that led to the deaths of thousands of innocent Nigerians and now they are angry that a war is being waged against corruption and terror and Nigeria is finally in recovery and they are desperate to provoke trouble. We must not let them.

http://ends.ng/do-not-be-provoked-to-retaliate-no-matter-what-radio-biafra-does-protect-igbos/
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Tkester: 2:44am On Sep 07, 2015
laudate:
Just saw this article online, and thought I'd share it:

^^^^

Nonsense, Biafra will get whatever thing it wants, the moment Igbos home and abroad accepts the message of Biafran nationhood.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu, for his great works of mobilizing the Igbos!
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by bashirolu: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Utchgirl:

Back 2 d sender in Jesus name...Amen.

It's u bashirolu, and ur entire Tribe dt wil nt live 2 actualise ur dreams.

Chukuwuabiama,God of Biafra wil surely giv us victory whn it's less expected !

Are you sure you are a girl with this confrontational posture of yours? Just go siddon for shed and sell store in peace o. Forget Biafra, it cannot come back because it was slaughtered on a battlefield 50 years ago by gallant Nigerian Military. I hate to pour salt into your wounded heart but one thousand years is impossible for anyone to wait..

1 Like

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by Utchgirl(f): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
bashirolu:

Are you sure you are a girl with this confrontational posture of yours? Just go siddon for shed and sell store in peace o. Forget Biafra, it cannot come back because it was slaughtered on a battlefield 50 years ago by gallant Nigerian Military. I hate to pour salt into your wounded heart but one thousand years is impossible for anyone to wait..

Keep making noise !

Jus like an empty vessel dt u r.
Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by fablola: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Utchgirl:

Empty vessel makes d loudest noise !

Keep on making noise !

Do you know the meaning of empty vessel? If you do, biafra is the most hyped nothingness, you misguided Biafra dead soul!

2 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by fablola: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Utchgirl:

Keep making noise !

Jus like an empty vessel dt u r.

You misguided dead Biafra wandering soul are the empty and rusty vessel

2 Likes

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by abikubu: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Utchgirl:

Freedom of speech my foot !

Stop intruding since u r nt a Biafran biko !

Stop taking panadol 4 our headache.

We can see how you intend to run your biafra - without freedom of speech! Luckily you will wait and struggle in vain for dead biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization by laudate: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
abikubu:

We can see how you intend to run your biafra - without freedom of speech! Luckily you will wait and struggle in vain for dead biafra.

ROFLMAO!! shocked cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: France Drops 20 Bombs On ISIS Stronghold Raqqa. / FG Will Borrow Internationally And Locally To Finance 2016 Budget – Kemi Adeosun / SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.