Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? (1261 Views)

8 Reasons Why People Root Their Android Smart Phones / Who Else Observed This On Their Android Phone? (screenshot) / Please, What Exactly Do People Do With Their Android Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
They don't enjoy unlimited subscription.
Their battery runs down quickly that's why you see them everywhere with charger.
Let me stop here
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by dannyville2(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hahaha.... Maybe u're referring to another OS. There are many enjoyable features on Android. With Android, there is no dull moment
But of course there are disadvantages but It can be overlooked.

2 Likes

Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by lekjons(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Their battery runs down quickly that's why you see them everywhere with charger.
Let me stop here
we use it as mirror undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
dannyville2:
Hahaha.... Maybe u're referring to another OS. There are many enjoyable features on Android. With Android, there is no dull moment
But of course there are disadvantages but It can be overlooked.
i want to know the enjoyable features. Is it the unlimited subscriptions ? Or the low battery ? Or the lagging part of it?
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
we use it as mirror undecided
why can't you buy mirror 100 naira than wasting 100k to buy an android phone
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by lekjons(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
i think pastor T.B. Joshua is needed here! undecided
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by psucc(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
Na you make sense die. The man had been off the coast these days.
Any info
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by lekjons(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
psucc:
Na you make sense die. The man had been off the coast these days.
Any info
gringrin no mind the yeye op joor!
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
you need the T.B Joshua pass bro because you have not list why android is always over hype
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by bufness(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
[s]
Wisdomkosi:
you need the T.B Joshua pass bro because you have not list why android is always over hype
have not list grin cheesy, well android phones have auto correct, features on keyboard grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by barackodam: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
If u r an hardcore gamer like me on mobile.....android is the way to go.

Almost Unlimited app store.

User friendly UI.

Ability to tweak ur fone to ur taste.....amongsts others
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
bufness:
[s]have not list grin cheesy, well android phones have auto correct, features on keyboard grin
lumia, iphone, blackberry all have this feature.
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Whizpeter(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2015
OP I wanted to type a really long note ooo but just looking at ya moniker, I knew you lacked Wisdom so no amount of explanation would make you understand..

2 Likes

Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Segadem(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Let me stop here
No wonder ur moniker says it all.
Wisdom kosi means lack of wisdom!

3 Likes

Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2015
we use our android phone to eat yam! egg things Tecno fan (A. C)
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by favouro8z(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2015
I tink wen u talk about android. 1, u talkin about unlimited gb. 2, tweakin for free gb. 3, wen u talk about lag u r referin 2 d old age of android nd pipo dat r stil usin cheap android. 4, for d battery i tink som pipo jst go for android witout checkin d ma of d battery life cuz 2 me orda brand r stil a learna wen talkin about handlin stby 3G nd stil tak u 4 about 21-22h. 5, wen it cum 2 apps N/A i dnt wan 2 go dere i tink u knw dat already nd so on nd so on jst 2 many expt u r nt a phne guru, u cn go 4 orda brand

1 Like

Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by RatedStar: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2015
Whizpeter:
OP I wanted to type a really long note ooo but just looking at ya moniker, I knew you lacked Wisdom so no amount of explanation would make you understand..

Seriously this ignoramus does not even deserve the time of day. What a useless question. like there is a platform that currently enjoys unlimited data

1 Like

Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Chyjoey(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2015
I just gat few words for you op.
If you aint gat anything meaningful to say...
Then please DONT open a thread

1 Like

Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by dasphinx1(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2015
bufness:
[s]have not list grin cheesy, well android phones have auto correct, features on keyboard grin

Flawless grin
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by callmelanner(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
OP, go and change ur moniker and I will take u serious!
Or how do u expect us to take someone with no wisdom seriously shocked
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Whizpeter:
callmelanner:
OP, go and change ur moniker and I will take u serious!
Or how do u expect us to take someone with no wisdom seriously shocked
kosisochukwu means as it pleases God in Igbo. Make una try the travel to other part of the country.
Segadem:
Segadem:
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Whizpeter(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
kosisochukwu means as it pleases God in Igbo. Make una try the travel to other part of the country.

Bro M actually an Igbo dude from Imo state..
Why didn't you write ya full name when you were choosing a moniker?
No hard feelings Bro...
But Wisdom kosi truly for ya side...
Peace...

1 Like

Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ask google.
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by oyewolestephen(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Android OS is overhyped.you will not know untill you port to window OS
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Fundango: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
let me ask my students first. grin grin grin.
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Fundango: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
we use it as torch lite.grin grin grin
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
i want to know the enjoyable features. Is it the unlimited subscriptions ? Or the low battery ? Or the lagging part of it?
low battery.there thousands of android devices.battery life is a problem for iPhones.u only get poor battery on android wen u buy a phone with low mah but most if not all respectable android devices have okay (infinix zero 2) to great(note 4,5) to unbelievable(infinix hot note pro,gionee m5,huawei mate 7)and that is just to name a few.the only major problem on android is thanks to high rate of piracy only about 70% of top games come to android(games like transistor,infinity blade,bioshock ) are all exclusive to iOS.so this is only a problem if u totally love gaming.and lag!!! are u still using phones from 2012 with android 4.0,even wen I used nfinix zero with 2gb ram there was no lagging on my device much Less devices like note 5,moto x,HTC one m9,xiaomi Mi note pro,xperia z3
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by jericco1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
The op is a twerp, android os is just the best OK....? Google the rest.
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
To me personaly, Android is not just an os its a nice feeling of innovation. By the way you have to use the well known android phones from big oem before you judge.
Dont judge android phones with what you see in tecno, injoo, infinix and other cheap Chinese products please.
Try either Sony, Htc, Motorola, LG, xiaomi, oppo, vivo, Samsung, or one plus. I swear like it or not Android is the best :Dep you can keep arguing, Google are busy every now and then improving there OS. Lollipop is amazing. Marsh mallo is on its way.
Apart from the above. Many tweaks and mods are available for android os. Custom ui, custom roms, thousands of free apps, data cheats, enhancements for camera, fast charge, speaker sound, screen resolution (normone resolution changer apk *root*) infact thousands more just google them and you will even be exhausted because its too much. And if you dont know about the above i swear you are a NOOB in android device i say it again NOOB!!!
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by ZEPHYREN(m): 4:52am On Sep 08, 2015
op go wash your head for river i think your question should be what can andriod users do with out thier phone cool cool cool
Re: What Do People Really Do With Their Android ? by donhils: 5:34am On Sep 08, 2015
Points mentioned are so dry and pointless. Which OS offers unlimited data or their battery doesn't die? I think the OP is just playing catch up to similar posts like What exactly do people do with lumia phones??, what do people do with their iphones,, now he's come up with android but unfortunately he couldn't make any point that's peculiar to Android.
Thread closed already.

(1) (Reply)

Commonly Used Android Terms And Their Meanings / Gionee M5 Or Its Mini / Pls Help...i Dont Have DIABETES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.