Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post (30669 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi / Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by egift(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
How the #WailingLooters that hate Nigeria will not start crying about this?

In Buhari we fullyname is better than riches". A man who have little but defeats the richest and largest political party in Africa. Without Buhari in APC, the ruling party will just be like APGA and KOWA.

Today we have a chance to make Nigeria better. Ignore the miscrants who are doing voice over for very corrupt criminals who do not want to account for all the funds the looted while in power.

We will not be distracted. Ride on Mr. President. Sai Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by QuotaSystem: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:

akobata Fulani, you think we are all almajiris like you?

Better an almajiri than a rejected OSU like you undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by atlwireles: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Better an almajiri than a rejected OSU like you undecided

What is an Osu? please tell us akobata Fulani slave?
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by QuotaSystem: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:

What is an Osu? please tell us akobata Fulani slave?

Go ask your momma Osu.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by atlwireles: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Go ask your momma Osu.

Akobata Fulani slave, so you have no answer undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by QuotaSystem: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:

Akobata Fulani slave, so you have no answer undecided

Rejected OSU I am not permitted to talk with your kind, it's a taboo. Free me.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by atlwireles: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Rejected OSU I am not permitted to talk with your kind, it's a taboo. Free me jor.

Free you ke, you are a slave, freedom is not an essential commodity for an akobata Fulani like you. Tell us what is an osu?
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by obo389(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:

akobata Fulani, you think we are all almajiris like you?
I pity u.sory

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Demdem(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is no brainer. Of cos he is while his predecessor, Jonah-daft was one of the most corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by QuotaSystem: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:

Free you ke, you are a slave, freedom is not an essential commodity for an akobata Fulani like you. Tell us what is an osu?

QuotaSystem:

Rejected OSU I am not permitted to talk with your kind, it's a taboo. Free me jor.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by egift(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nigeria's last 3 presidents:
- Umaru Yar'Adua worth $5m (£3.5m)
- Goodluck Jonathan didn't want to say how much
- General Buhari $150,000.

Sai Buhari all the way!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Demdem(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin unfortunately Nigerians don't believe your crap.

Rumola thug, u mean u and ur inconsequential TANoids right. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Great....

Listening to Berlin - Take my breath away ...great song grin
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Proudly and blindly PMB's supporters,haters from biafra can jump into the lagoon grin
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by slap1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Let him not make us as 'poor' as he is. He's not done much so far.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by bejeria101(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
If i hear!
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by DrayZee: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
K
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by nwannaeto: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Buhari declaring his assets publicly is a big blow on the face of PDP.
let America investigate buhari well b4 they spew trash.they should check Saudi,that country is where they(muslims) hide their loots.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by adesegun121(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
hmmmm....
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by tsdarkside(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:

Happens every day around the world, only dumabasses pretend otherwise.

you wailers are funny.....for what the hell does only one person needs billions of dollars in his or her account....?? for what?? i will never understand human-beings......................

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good for us!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good for us!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by omotoyossi(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nonybb:
Buhari is deceiving himself. His cow miraculously jumped for 150 to 270; who is deceiving who? We will keep wailing!
because in ur village..cows dont reproduce.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by DrayZee: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nonybb:
Buhari is deceiving himself. His cow miraculously jumped for 150 to 270; who is deceiving who? We will keep wailing!
Nice post. You make wailers proud!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by tsdarkside(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
psucc:
. . . may be the LEAST CORRUPT. If we add up the true value of the wristwatch his wife used on the their inauguration, that will delete Least and Buhari Corrupt.

what is with this wristwatch story?? how do you know its costs that much??..................................even in the bible,it is writing,to dont make false accusation about your neighbors.......very dangerous............
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by musicwriter(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Unfortunately, you people don't understand that article is just a satire. Any ex-Nigerian president is worth far more than that.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by samento: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:

I don't call almajiri wankers a majority in this country.
Jonathan has made 90percent Nigerians almajiri including you.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by tsdarkside(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
seunmsg:

You are right, some of them are truly irredeemable. They will wail about everything that PMB does till 2019.

ohh,,,yes...this i have realized tooo....even if buhari makes nigeria to the richest and dignified nation in world,they will still be wailling,,,whatever.....what we nigerian-patriots must do,is to keep on blessing buhari when he does well,,,that is very important!!!....

his task is not little.... undecided undecided undecided....i hope buhari doesnt get an heart-attack from us ,stubborn nigerians.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by DrayZee: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
egift:
Nigeria's last 3 presidents:
- Umaru Yar'Adua worth $5m (£3.5m)
- Goodluck Jonathan didn't want to say how much
- General Buhari $150,000.

Sai Buhari all the way!
Dey dere dey decieve yourself. Even if that is the actual worth of Buhari, why is it making you happy? Will that make Buhari honest or what? Btw, valuation of Buhari is ongoing so don't think that is his net worth. Thats how much he allegedly had in his "only" bank account
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Brandomg: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:
U mean Biafra people don't believe abi?
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Jimwalex(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:
speak only for yourself bro...only the wailers,and not Nigerians,do not believe him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 / Buhari Wins Dankwambo’s Polling Unit In Gombe / Buhari Has 99 Problems, But Twitter Not One Of Them - Fisayo Soyombo (Aljazeera)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.